PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36
  1. #11
    You skip reading this ? There you go

    Your own bank might charge additional fees.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, my bank fee is $15 which hits AFTER the money is sent to my bank account. There is $25 that is unaccounted for.
    Again what is going on whit your math ? You pay 10$ to MA and 15$ to bank you say . But you are mising 35$ ... So in the end you are crying about 10$ or 25$ ??

    I have online banking and i know every cent that is going or coming and i can sure you all the extra fees you may get are from your bank and not MA

  3. #13
    Now lets talk whit facts . This is what i got for 9870 ped withdraw !

    ZV-MINDARK PE AKTIEBOLAG (PUBL) ENTROPIA UNIVERSE WITHDRAWAL BNY CUST RRN -, GPP Ref.: , 971.00 USD,

    So my bank charge me near 7 $ in top of 10$ of ma getting . I am happy whit it

  4. #14
    Guardian unufain8's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Romania
    Avatar
    -Saphire of Dark-
    Society
    Dark Knights Squires
    Posts
    278
    Images
    16
    Is Messi's fault for you problems!

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Farmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Again what is going on whit your math ? You pay 10$ to MA and 15$ to bank you say . But you are mising 35$ ... So in the end you are crying about 10$ or 25$ ??

    I have online banking and i know every cent that is going or coming and i can sure you all the extra fees you may get are from your bank and not MA
    his maths is fine and you should maybe stop drinking.

  6. #16
    Alpha pechunter's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    sweden
    Avatar
    Lamia Majora Pechunter
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    592
    Images
    266
    Ever notice a decrease in returns after a withdrawal?

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    I thought this was Chase's fault, perhaps charging me twice, so I called their customer service line. They assured me that they only received $965 from the sending bank.
    i seriously wonder if people can not read ...

    make a riot but have zero plan ...

    my sympathy jack

  8. #18
    Elite Captain Jack's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Arkadia
    Avatar
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Captain Jack's Booty Hole
    Posts
    2,834
    Images
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Farmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Again what is going on whit your math ? You pay 10$ to MA and 15$ to bank you say . But you are mising 35$ ... So in the end you are crying about 10$ or 25$ ??

    I have online banking and i know every cent that is going or coming and i can sure you all the extra fees you may get are from your bank and not MA
    Okay let me spell it out for you.

    10000 PED withdrawal = $1000 USD in the beginning.

    MindArk's fee of 1% comes off the top during the initial withdrawal request, resulting in $990 remaining.

    This means that my bank, Chase, should be receiving $990 and then charging their $15 fee, which would result in me receiving $975 in the end.

    That is not what is happening.

    What is happening is Chase is receiving $965 and then charging their $15 fee, resulting in me receiving $950 in the end.

    The difference between the $990 which Chase should receive, and the $965 they are actually receiving, is $25.
    990 - 965 = 25 (please use a calculator if you don't believe me)

    It is that $25 I am trying to track down.

  9. #19
    Old Alpha K_rupT's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2008
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Eudoria
    Avatar
    KrupT KrupT RaveR
    Posts
    984
    Images
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Okay let me spell it out for you.

    10000 PED withdrawal = $1000 USD in the beginning.

    MindArk's fee of 1% comes off the top during the initial withdrawal request, resulting in $990 remaining.

    This means that my bank, Chase, should be receiving $990 and then charging their $15 fee, which would result in me receiving $975 in the end.

    That is not what is happening.

    What is happening is Chase is receiving $965 and then charging their $15 fee, resulting in me receiving $950 in the end.

    The difference between the $990 which Chase should receive, and the $965 they are actually receiving, is $25.
    990 - 965 = 25 (please use a calculator if you don't believe me)

    It is that $25 I am trying to track down.
    Might want to check your new banks hidden fees. Maybe you have the monthly charge of $25 just for having an account

  10. #20
    Prowler mg Joda VVV's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    mg Joda VVV VVV
    Posts
    1,225
    Images
    133
    Call MA"s bank.

    Good chance there are fee's on the recieving end of either u that chase doesnt specify or on MA's banks side for the US using a antiquated bankin system.
    Avatar name in game : mg Joda VVV VVV
    Game streaming : www.twitch.tv/jodaeu

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook