PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Is it MA -> Chase -> you, or is it MA -> MA bank -> Chase-> you?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    UPDATE:

I have been given a transcript of the wire transfer from MindArk's end. I will be taking that to Chase bank on Monday to find out where the disconnect is and update here when I find out.

I bet it's from chase bank's side..those end of the year CEO bonuses needs to be paid

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    UPDATE:

I have been given a transcript of the wire transfer from MindArk's end. I will be taking that to Chase bank on Monday to find out where the disconnect is and update here when I find out.
    No shit LMAO .. Its easy to blame on MA

5. 11-29-2019, 06:30
    Reason
    2.3 - Personal Disputes

6. 11-29-2019, 06:47
    Reason
    2.3 - Personal Disputes

7. 11-29-2019, 06:49
    Reason
    2.3 - Personal Disputes

8. 11-29-2019, 06:52
    Reason
    2.3 - Personal Disputes

9. 11-29-2019, 06:55
    Reason
    2.3 - Personal Disputes

UPDATE:

Why couldn't you wait until Monday before opening 2 threads with slander?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ino View Post
    Why couldn't you wait until Monday before opening 2 threads with slander?
    There are two reasons I didn't wait until Monday before opening a thread about this.

First, I wanted to solicit information from the community in case anybody else has experienced this. This approach was previously recommended to me by the Support department for other issues. To this goal this thread has been very productive and I have received some valuable insights.

Second, prior to making this thread I had already contacted my bank and retrieved all the information I was able to with the information I had at the time, and was therefor at a dead end. It was not until after the creation of this thread that I received amplifying information which I will use to follow up with my bank for additional information.

A note on slander; That was never the purpose of either thread. The purpose of this thread is to solicit information from the community. The purpose of the other thread is to express frustration regarding the changes in banks that was made by MindArk, and refer back to this thread as one additional example of the hassle caused by the change.

There are two reasons I didn't wait until Monday before opening a thread about this.

First, I wanted to solicit information from the community in case anybody else has experienced this. This approach was previously recommended to me by the Support department for other issues. To this goal this thread has been very productive and I have received some valuable insights.

Second, prior to making this thread I had already contacted my bank and retrieved all the information I was able to with the information I had at the time, and was therefor at a dead end. It was not until after the creation of this thread that I received amplifying information which I will use to follow up with my bank for additional information.

A note on slander; That was never the purpose of either thread. The purpose of this thread is to solicit information from the community. The purpose of the other thread is to express frustration regarding the changes in banks that was made by MindArk, and refer back to this thread as one additional example of the hassle caused by the change.
    In my early entropia days around 2007 I had a similar issue with a 70$ fee on withdrawal which neither MA nor my bank said they took it. I've escalated the issue with my bank and found out that my bank was working with another bank to process international transfers so the withdrawal process was MA->MA Bank->Unknown bank-> My bank and the unknown bank took the 70$ processing fees. The Unknown bank used by my bank to process the transfer had nothing to do with MA but my bank didn't acknowledge this until I've escalated the issue, they kept saying that this how much we received we didn't took the 70$ go ask the sender.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ino View Post
    In my early entropia days around 2007 I had a similar issue with a 70$ fee on withdrawal which neither MA nor my bank said they took it. I've escalated the issue with my bank and found out that my bank was working with another bank to process international transfers so the withdrawal process was MA->MA Bank->Unknown bank-> My bank and the unknown bank took the 70$ processing fees. The Unknown bank used by my bank to process the transfer had nothing to do with MA but my bank didn't acknowledge this until I've escalated the issue, they kept saying that this how much we received we didn't took the 70$ go ask the sender.
    That is the kind of thing I am starting to hear about, and precisely the reason I opened this thread when I did. Having heard so many people with this story, I am guessing my story will turn out very similarly.

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    overtime luck nicolas
    Society
    Alchemic Dream
    Images
    That is the kind of thing I am starting to hear about, and precisely the reason I opened this thread when I did. Having heard so many people with this story, I am guessing my story will turn out very similarly.
    you did well to highlight this problem, it will allow us to better understand it and perhaps to find a solution.

Zayka Sduba Poprigayka
    Images
    I can confirm this issue. Noticed 25$ additional fee in this year but dont have any problem with it, hope my lovely MA took it, not bank!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast