Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Black Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Montbertus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hello everyone. I am under the impression that limited weapons tend to Tier a lot slower after that VU. I amtalking about limited items with decent i.e. 4 digit tier rates here. Did anyone alse experience the same issue?
    They said something like that the tierates dont work properly yet.
    I guess they didnt adjust by factor 11 to make up for the larger number range now that its 2 digits at the end.
    Maybe thought that they could slow it abit down now that players can 'see' more.
    So its not only slower in the range from .00 to .90 but the whole added range of 0.91 to 0.99 adds on top as well.
    At least the tiering itself is cheaper now, so i guess they wanted to keep some breaks on to slow the rush.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Osgard Montbertus MontMontbertus
    Society
    Kaos
    Quote Originally Posted by John B Knight View Post
    They said something like that the tierates dont work properly yet.
    I guess they didnt adjust by factor 11 to make up for the larger number range now that its 2 digits at the end.
    Maybe thought that they could slow it abit down now that players can 'see' more.
    So its not only slower in the range from .00 to .90 but the whole added range of 0.91 to 0.99 adds on top as well.
    At least the tiering itself is cheaper now, so i guess they wanted to keep some breaks on to slow the rush.
    May well be. So I suggest people stop tiering their L guns at the moment and until this is fixed. Just to give an example: After burning through half the tt value of an Armatrix LR my gun reached Tier 3. The Armatrix LR has 4 digit tier rates and ofc I was using an extenderů

So there is really is no point atm in doing this.

Killashandra Liu Ling
    Society
    Alchemic Dream
    Images
    May well be. So I suggest people stop tiering their L guns at the moment and until this is fixed. Just to give an example: After burning through half the tt value of an Armatrix LR my gun reached Tier 3. The Armatrix LR has 4 digit tier rates and ofc I was using an extender…

So there is really is no point atm in doing this.
    After some hours of mayhem, like 7, I broke 3 enhancers overall. This is a great update !
    Only on L weapons, Armatrix and CDF daily ones.

EDIT : This morning broke more than 5 in one hour....guess I was just being lucky.
    Last edited by Liu; 12-13-2019 at 12:08. Reason: addenda
    Lost in Space searching for monkeys

Hello everyone. I am under the impression that limited weapons tend to Tier a lot slower after that VU. I am talking about limited items with decent i.e. 4 digit tier rates here. Did anyone alse experience the same issue?
    Heya all. I have the same impression, mining tools DEFINITELLY tier A LOT SLOWER. This needs to be fixed asap, it is frustrating. I have acquired 4-digit tier equipment for additional markup and they just don't tier properly.... half of the tt value and I have tier 2 !!! Just my 2pecs.

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Images
    I would find it entirely sufficient if notification about tier increases was given as before in steps of 0.1, only after x.9 is reached in steps of 0.01.
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Quote Originally Posted by San View Post
    I would find it entirely sufficient if notification about tier increases was given as before in steps of 0.1, only after x.9 is reached in steps of 0.01.
    It should (BEEP) display only every 0.x (BEEP), like it was before for (L) at least (BEEP).
    I can't even (BEEP) read my (BEEP) skill gain anymore since chat is (BEEP) totaly (BEEP) spammed whith tier messages.. (BEEP)

Also remove at least this fuckin sound (BEEP) that happens now so often that it becomes a torture when hunting whith (L) gear.. (BEEP) (BEEP)

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Alexander Aeolus Black
    Society
    Berkut Squad
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    [*]In the meantime, anyone wishing to convert their existing Tier Upgrading skill points to PED can list Tier Upgrading Skill Implants on the auction and a MindArk Official avatar will periodically (once per week) buy any implants listed for 20000% markup or lower.[/LIST]

Originally Posted Here
    This is funny, but the representative MindArk does not buy chips with Tier Upgrading skill from auction. Lots are returned without bids.
    Selling [Regenerative Gel] 30 ped each. PM (forum or ingame)
    Rare pets
    AP-Plates
    Armor Sets

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Suzy
    Society
    Entropia Directory
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeolus View Post
    This is funny, but the representative MindArk does not buy chips with Tier Upgrading skill from auction. Lots are returned without bids.
    Yes, I've just listed mine again for the 2nd time now, with a 12 ped fee.
    Come on Mindark, why say something then forget about the promise 5 minutes later.

Team 'We come in Pieces...' an Entropia Directory & Rangers Production.
    http://www.twitch.tv/suzy_entropia
    Suzy...

MindArk Official
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeolus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGlider View Post
    Yes, I've just listed mine again for the 2nd time now, with a 12 ped fee.
    Come on Mindark, why say something then forget about the promise 5 minutes later.
    Here is an update regarding this issue. If you have created an auction for Tier Upgrade skill implants before this, please make sure to file a support case and the auction listing cost will be refunded.
    Community liaison in charge of player-developer communications.
    If you have feedback or questions, please make a thread about it.

I do not handle support issues and will generally not answer forum private messages.
    This account was made official on June 15th, 2016. Posts from before this date are not official.

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    It should (BEEP) display only every 0.x (BEEP), like it was before for (L) at least (BEEP).
    I can't even (BEEP) read my (BEEP) skill gain anymore since chat is (BEEP) totaly (BEEP) spammed whith tier messages.. (BEEP)

Also remove at least this fuckin sound (BEEP) that happens now so often that it becomes a torture when hunting whith (L) gear.. (BEEP) (BEEP)

Potty mouth

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast