PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    Please fix this ASAP!
    I'm Sitting on 1000 Ped worth of High Tier Number Persius gear.
    I burned 20 percent of the TT just to find out I got hosed on the numbers.
    With all the constant dings it took me a while to figure out that things were not right!
    Makes we wonder if all my gear is slowed down now or just the high numbers.

Waiting ......
    Rock

Quote Originally Posted by atomicstorm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Potty mouth
    I don't know what that means.

And I guess if you took the time to write this comment, it must be so meaningfull, bring a lot, and move the discussion forward so much.

So please can you explain it to me?
    I'd really hate to miss a crucial part of the argument.

Any update on this ? MINDARK come on, I am stuck with high tier equipment that I cannot use... 4digit tiers and all tt value wasted goin to tier 2, wtf ? Come on wake up please...

Elite
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Photonic Edge
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    • Given the change to the item tiering process described above, the Tier Upgrader profession will no longer have any purpose, and will be removed completely in early 2020. Any remaining Tier Upgrading skill points will then be converted to their corresponding Tier Upgrading Skill Implant value and compensated at a markup of 20000%.
    • In the meantime, anyone wishing to convert their existing Tier Upgrading skill points to PED can list Tier Upgrading Skill Implants on the auction and a MindArk Official avatar will periodically (once per week) buy any implants listed for 20000% markup or lower.
    For my own sanity because I'm unsure ... if we're feeling impatient, then we can use a skill implant (900%) and extract the skills, list them on auction (for a fee) and sell them for 20k%. If we're not impatient, then we get the skill value at 20k% without the expense. Is that correct?
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/2/2/shaolin_member_signatur_photon_signatur.jpg

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Medb Lefty Lucy
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Photon View Post
    For my own sanity because I'm unsure ... if we're feeling impatient, then we can use a skill implant (900%) and extract the skills, list them on auction (for a fee) and sell them for 20k%. If we're not impatient, then we get the skill value at 20k% without the expense. Is that correct?
    It doesn't generally work out to anywhere near that profit. The auction fee and ESI markup eat some, the extraction process eats some, etc. And the extraction process has a couple of quirks to be aware of.... back in the day, jdegre published some good info about it on his pages.
    .... just one man's opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    It doesn't generally work out to anywhere near that profit. The auction fee and ESI markup eat some, the extraction process eats some, etc. And the extraction process has a couple of quirks to be aware of.... back in the day, jdegre published some good info about it on his pages.
    you mean like having a 15 ped TT ESI and extracting 5,01 ped worth of skills?

Elite
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Photonic Edge
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Hmmm ... maybe let me be a little clearer ...

If I do nothing now (i.e. don't extract the skills), will MA do that for me eventually and give me the MU value of the skills?
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/2/2/shaolin_member_signatur_photon_signatur.jpg

Dear MindArk,

You said in a post that the tiering system isn't working as expected from VU.
    (didn't find it, so if someone want to link it, you're welcome)

And indeed many people have noticed that (L) items increase in tiering much slower than before. (I don't know about UL items but maybe it's the same)

It is now impossible to increase an (L) item with excellent tier rates (4 digits on all 10 rates) higher than tier 5 before the item broke..
    I have items waiting in storage for tiering, and I don't think I'm the only one.

So could you please confirm that this is what you were referring to ?

And could we have an approximate date by which you plan to fix this ?

Thank you.

17.0 release notes

"The effect of “Tier increase rates” is currently not working as intended with the tiering changes."

the fix will come right after the space cargo missions

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast