Black Friday

Alins

Provider
No Black Friday?:scratch2: Wow. I was looking to buy some stuff.

What holds you back to buy then?

The lack of incentive to buy, maybe? And the fact that there are at list another million businesses that today compete for your hard-earned money? Just saying.

i did read that in the past , Mindark are known to post about black friday specials on monday , give it some time , maybe they are late to the party again :D

The lack of incentive to buy, maybe? And the fact that there are at list another million businesses that today compete for your hard-earned money? Just saying.

The incentive to play is to make huge amount of money like no other game is offering.There might be many business out there that grabs your money but it does not allow you to make tons of money for yourself so you can't compare.
This alone should be enough to motivate you to invest tons.Just saying.

Lots of digital goods vendors wait for Cyber Monday. Just sayin.

The incentive to play is to make huge amount of money like no other game is offering.There might be many business out there that grabs your money but it does not allow you to make tons of money for yourself so you can't compare.

Ohh. I get it. You are saying that you can make a huge amount of money whit a $50-$100 investment? In what world?

Ohh. I get it. You are saying that you can make a huge amount of money whit a $50-$100 investment? In what world?

I am saying you can make tons of money.I didn't said with 50-100$, that was your assertion not mine.

I am saying you can make tons of money.I didn't said with 50-100$, that was your assertion not mine.

Okay. Let me break it down for you. Today is Black Friday, and I have $200. I want to spend them on a good deal. I have two options: Option A - a product that is valued at $200, and it sells for $200 and Option B, another product that is valued at $200, and it sells for $190.

Hmmm. What should I choose?:scratch2:

Okay. Let me break it down for you. Today is Black Friday, and I have $200. I want to spend them on a good deal. I have two options: Option A - a product that is valued at $200, and it sells for $200 and Option B, another product that is valued at $200, and it sells for $190.

Hmmm. What should I choose?:scratch2:

The product that offers you a long term opportunity to make ADDED VALUE for your work.$10 difference right now is irrelevant in the greater scheme of things but now I guess we all have different master plans.
GL

The product that offers you a long term opportunity to make ADDED VALUE for your work.$10 difference right now is irrelevant in the greater scheme of things but now I guess we all have different master plans.
GL

I see. So, ADDED VALUE minus the cost $200 is greater than ADDED VALUE minus $190 :eyecrazy:

Messi, is the secret to this game seriously just as easy as:

1. Buy the best UL gear in the game for your skill regardless of cost.
  2. Grind away non-stop on on the biggest mobs you can that drop high markup items (UL guns, UL armor specifically).
  3. Grow your skill/hp.
  4. Compete in all mayhem events but ensure you are maxed out in whatever category you compete in, utilize pills, rings and literally anything you can to gain an edge in those events.
  5. Rinse and repeat. Your true profits come from those ultra-rare drops and event prizes which more than make up for the losses from grinding. Any big HoFs are just icing on the cake.

I'm serious here - is this this big secret to the game? Could it really be this simple?

MAKE MONEY IN EU ? hahah ok a solid 5/6 joke
Gambler mindset ! CHECK

Just saying you know ;D

MAKE MONEY IN EU ? hahah ok a solid 5/6 joke
Gambler mindset ! CHECK

Just saying you know ;D

Yes, make money in EU. Sure, no problem at all.
Not tons of money though, that might be far off for most....but not impossible.

But, with a gamblers mindset, you for sure won't make money in EU, unless you're a blessed person.

On the other hand, with a businessmen mindset, yes, it's not that hard to make money in EU.

Back