Selling: [Redacted]

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
Modified Hedoc Mayhem

40 heals/minute maxing at 166 this FAP renders the holder near invincibility in PvP, and enables you to hunt all mobs ingame without fear. With the advent of healing costs being added to the loot this FAP has been gaining popularity with the higher end hunting crowd. Yet there are some still stuck in the old ways, who are still happy to know that this beast of a healing tool has nearly twice the eco of the regular (L) ballfaps.
With the pending significantly reduced tiering costs, the already ridiculously high heal/sec on this fap will incrementally improve beyond the baseline of the Hedoc Perfected at a fraction of the cost.

Price: SOLD

Currently tier 1.0, price will be adjusted as tier improves.

Want to try it before you buy it? With sufficient collateral you can try it out for a few days free of charge.

Last edited:
Three day sale: knock 1K PED off the listed price upon request if sold in 3 days.

At present time I'm not actively using the fap. If anybody would like to borrow it for a test run feel free to hit me up.

Price adjusted to reflect current motivation to sell and market conditions.

Been using this sucker for awhile... It's pretty impressive you'll never die, unless you want to! :D
Personally I think its a great time to pick one of these up, the MU is way too low right now...

Been using this sucker for awhile... It's pretty impressive you'll never die, unless you want to! :D
Personally I think its a great time to pick one of these up, the MU is way too low right now...

Thanks for the review Granny!

Temporary FIRE SALE price added for a limited time. 7 days or until the item I'm interested in has sold.

Two days left of fire sale price, and reduced by 1K. Get it while it's hot! Price will be increased back to normal market value if it has not sold by the end of fire sale.

Final day of fire sale price. Tomorrow price will go back to normal market value.

Back