PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 153
  1. #31
    Elite BlackHawk's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Bucharest
    Avatar
    Black Hawk Hawk
    Society
    ROUA
    Posts
    3,911
    Images
    136
    Sounds great! The bugs will be fixed eventually. Is expected to have them. The features sound great. Can't wait to get home and test
    When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Is just hard on the others.
    Same when you're stupid.

  2. #32
    Old
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Spain
    Avatar
    Silk Road Trader
    Posts
    113
    Nice update. About time MA gives somth back at least in holidays. Kinda red fog everywhere, idk if this is intented for christmas ambiance. Soc chat not working, will try to relog.

  3. #33
    Elite Captain Jack's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Arkadia
    Avatar
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Captain Jack's Booty Hole
    Posts
    2,761
    Images
    120
    I keep crashing when I try to open one of my pitbulls. The others seem to load okay, only having issues with this one.
    Graphics are pretty painful (too many reflections), I switched most to safe mode and it's better but very dark. I look forward to the coming patches.

  4. #34
    Old Alpha Legends's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Canada
    Avatar
    Inherent Marxus Legends
    Society
    Dirty Dingos
    Posts
    895
    Images
    342
    Prices and markup are now displayed in the tooltip when hovering the mouse over items in a shop or shopkeeper.
    I like this, it's actually very convenient because you don't need to click on stuff anymore to see what the price is

  5. #35
    Prowler
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Location
    Belgium
    Avatar
    Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
    Society
    Spectra
    Posts
    1,492
    Images
    674
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I keep crashing when I try to open one of my pitbulls. The others seem to load okay, only having issues with this one.
    Graphics are pretty painful (too many reflections), I switched most to safe mode and it's better but very dark. I look forward to the coming patches.
    I got the same opening storage ....
    MINER'S DREAM
    TICity - Platinum - Block C - Shop 5

    Depth Enhancers
    Ores - Enmatters - Treasures

  6. #36
    Elite
    Joined
    Apr 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    netherlands
    Avatar
    dutch fluske
    Society
    AOW
    Posts
    3,033
    Images
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    WTF!!!

    I had 4 unclaimed rewards and they're gone now!!!

    Support case sent!
    i expected this to happen,claimed all i had yesterday just to be sure

  7. #37
    Elite True Juan's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Slovakia
    Avatar
    True TJ Juan
    Society
    Cz-Sk Crows
    Posts
    4,884
    Images
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    WTF!!!

    I had 4 unclaimed rewards and they're gone now!!!

    Support case sent!
    Dude chill out, stop screaming like a little child in every comment... Arent you here long enough to know that all VU sux first 2-3 days?

  8. #38
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,575
    Images
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by True Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dude chill out, stop screaming like a little child in every comment... Arent you here long enough to know that all VU sux first 2-3 days?
    Dude, this release is a joke.

    You really can't be serious to release it in the state it is now, and especially if you claim you gave the game a visual update.

    Well, yeah, it was a visual update, but I've seen quite a few updates before, but never this piss poor as it is now!!

    Why on earth didnt they just log in themselves to see what a fucking mess they made out of this???

  9. #39
    Old Alpha Adamas's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Avatar
    Usurper Adamas Sheridan
    Society
    Planet Express
    Posts
    898
    Images
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    [*] For better visibility, common warning messages are now displayed in the middle of the screen rather than in the chat window.
    This sounds horrible and annoying as hell! I'm always getting warning messages and switching items. If this pops up constantly it is going to get annoying really fast! HOW/WHY is there no option to just leave this message in the chat window?
    Highest Solo 14.3k Ped Nexnecis, Team 10.3k Faucervix
    Largest Claim 2109 Ped Durulium Stone on cND
    Biggest Crafting 9144 Ped Shriek Basic
    Best Item Looted 425.23 Ped ESI
    ^^ All happened before Mid 2008, Shit All Since ^^

  10. #40
    Dominant BackBone's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Portugal
    Avatar
    BackBone Angelina Praias
    Posts
    400
    Images
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dude, this release is a joke.

    You really can't be serious to release it in the state it is now, and especially if you claim you gave the game a visual update.

    Well, yeah, it was a visual update, but I've seen quite a few updates before, but never this piss poor as it is now!!

    Why on earth didnt they just log in themselves to see what a fucking mess they made out of this???
    I understand your frustrations. In my case i didn't see anything wrong so i might be lucky. The game looks better, the armor and clothes textures are all ok for me. I'll try my vehicles later and see if all is right with them (using a Quadro P2200, if that matters).

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook