PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images

I've managed to stumble upon a possible 'dirty fix' for anyone getting the above error messages (which I was receiving on login / teleporting / shooting a mob or looting a mob etc...)

I travelled to the swamp area west of Fort Lahar, crashed to desktop and on re-logging I no longer receive the error.

I'm not sure why this should fix the error, but I'm very glad I no longer receive it.

On my laptop I get the error: D3D error (Could not find any compatible Direct3D devices.)

No problem before.

Window 10, Geforce GTX860M

How to fix this?

Cleared cache, verified local data, restart laptop.
    Is next step to reinstall EU or is there any other things to try?

Chaotic Good
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Enzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    On my laptop I get the error: D3D error (Could not find any compatible Direct3D devices.)

No problem before.

Window 10, Geforce GTX860M

How to fix this?

Cleared cache, verified local data, restart laptop.
    Is next step to reinstall EU or is there any other things to try?
    You could try this:

https://offlinefreewarefiles.com/sof...staller-setup/

or check you have the very latest graphic card drivers (if you haven't already)

I did a full uninstall and re-install of Entropia last night and it didnt resolve my issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    You could try this:

https://offlinefreewarefiles.com/sof...staller-setup/

or check you have the very latest graphic card drivers (if you haven't already)

I did a full uninstall and re-install of Entropia last night and it didnt resolve my issue.
    Forgot to say I installed new graphic drivers as well.

I also have Direct X 12 installed since before, but I could try reinstall that, thanks.

Chaotic Good
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Enzo View Post
    Forgot to say I installed new graphic drivers as well.

I also have Direct X 12 installed since before, but I could try reinstall that, thanks.
    If you run 'dxdiag' do you see any errors there or in Device Manager?

Share centre/ new name: Entropia Exchange:

If you lower the buy order price below what is on offer the system still buys at that offer price.
    It therefore tells you the price that will be removed from ped card based on your offer price + fee, then buys at the higher price and deducts that! Not cool!

Also, the balance shown in transactions history is then whatever your ped card balance is, not what you have in your exchange balance. Pretty messed up...

Spaceships: the ghosts in seats green/red seem to have disappeared...

Safe mode: things become way too dark - shading must then be set to minimum of low. I'm gonna call this a bug, as it cannot be design to have safe=unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    If you run 'dxdiag' do you see any errors there or in Device Manager?
    Uninstalled and reinstalled entropia, still get the same error.

Dxdiag says no problem when I run it, also device manager is all ok.

Thanks for helping Mega

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsina View Post
    Share centre/ new name: Entropia Exchange:
    If you lower the buy order price below what is on offer the system still buys at that offer price.
    It therefore tells you the price that will be removed from ped card based on your offer price + fee, then buys at the higher price and deducts that! Not cool!
    I guess they made all buy orders, not just those higher than the lowest sell order, match the lowest sell price:

Added Buy orders to the Entropia Exchange (previously “Share Center”). Buy orders always match the lowest available price first.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    Anyone is experiencing increased damage hunting your usual mob? mobs seems do deal more dmg, as if the damage range they can do has be lowered between lowest and highest, making the lowest hit possible stronger.

This could also be from the armor i am wearing, adjusted boar, or the plates, adjusted 5b.

thank you if you help testing this out.

EDIT: Increased hit rate, i am level 60 evader with 25% increased evade chance.
    Last edited by Konvicted; 12-04-2019 at 17:29.
    Takeaway Truth:
    Forget ideology. They betray. They limit. They lead astray. Just deal with the raw data and trust yourself. Nobody is smarter than you are. And what if they are? What good is their understanding doing you? People walk around saying ‘Well, I don’t understand quantum physics but somewhere somebody understands it’. That’s not a very helpful attitude towards observing the insights of quantum physics. Inform yourself. What does inform yourself mean? It means transcend and mistrust ideology. Go for direct experience. What do YOU think when YOU face the waterfall? What do YOU think when YOU have sex? What do YOU think when YOU take psilocybin? Everything else is unconfirmable rumor, useless, probably lies. So, liberate yourself from the illusion of culture. Take responsibility for what you think and what you do.”
    – Terence McKenna

The game is deep and the fame is brief..

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Konvicted View Post
    Anyone is experiencing increased damage hunting your usual mob? mobs seems do deal more dmg, as if the damage range they can do has be lowered between lowest and highest, making the lowest hit possible stronger.

This could also be from the armor i am wearing, adjusted boar, or the plates, adjusted 5b.

thank you if you help testing this out.

EDIT: Increased hit rate, i am level 60 evader with 25% increased evade chance.
    The mob in question is the scipulor, my friend with Modified Shadow confirm the issue

I noticed the same on the Brood of All
    Takeaway Truth:
    Forget ideology. They betray. They limit. They lead astray. Just deal with the raw data and trust yourself. Nobody is smarter than you are. And what if they are? What good is their understanding doing you? People walk around saying ‘Well, I don’t understand quantum physics but somewhere somebody understands it’. That’s not a very helpful attitude towards observing the insights of quantum physics. Inform yourself. What does inform yourself mean? It means transcend and mistrust ideology. Go for direct experience. What do YOU think when YOU face the waterfall? What do YOU think when YOU have sex? What do YOU think when YOU take psilocybin? Everything else is unconfirmable rumor, useless, probably lies. So, liberate yourself from the illusion of culture. Take responsibility for what you think and what you do.”
    – Terence McKenna

The game is deep and the fame is brief..

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast