Game Keeps Crashing Trying To Load Blueprint Storage Area

My game is fine, dark items overlooked for now, but every time I try and load the blueprint page of my storage terminal. The game crashes..

I tried your "fix" but that is when the fault seemed to start. I have reinstalled the game so over to you I guess.

The blueprints I have in my Inventory don't seem to crash it.. I am thinking it is a book, maybe? Something won't load.

have the same issue. can see a few books load and then CTD

Good to know I am not alone. It is some bad bp that we own. It doesn’t happen on all the planets only the one where all my stuff is.

There is a quote from another guy in another thread that says it is the progression of the books as you fill them.. This is a pretty good shout, and I suspect it's the culprit.

several folks have reported blueprint book issues. I wonder if the fact that the blueprint books have different textures as you advance in filling them has something to do with this (messed up level of detail or something)

same ctd everytime I open blueprint section in inventry

crashes when i open my caly blueprint book purse ...

me too, so I filed a support case

Crashes everytime so I filed a support case because I had ongoing issues with a couple books so I thought MA should know about.
This is what I filed:

Hi,
I too have the game crash every time I try to open my Inventory - Blueprint section.
I am not sure if this may help in trying to figure out the problem but I had some Blueprint Book issues for a longtime in my inventory and just never moved the books to storage or filed a support case about them in the past so here goes what I was experiencing.
I have 2 books which a longtime ago I removed all the blueprints from which I had got on Rocktropia. I went to sell the empty books into the trade terminal and I will paraphrase now because I cannot remember the exact message but this is what I understood.
" You cannot sell book without first removing all the blueprints."
I am positive no Blueprints were showing in any of the pages so there may be ghost bps in them.

This the main section I wrote in the support case. I hope they figure this out soon.

Back