Selling: Free Handgun Skills - You provide ESI

Liu

Old Alpha
Society
French Jumper
Killashandra Liu Ling
Hey all !

Looking for cheap and fast skills ? Hundreds of peds available for each.

I provide free Handgun and LWT, BLP WT, RDA, Anatomy and Rifle skills. You provide the ESI, I give you the skills.

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Last edited:
Sweet bump

Bumpy bump and skills added in the first post.

Foxy lady bump !

Another BUMP.

BUMP - so this doesn't fall off the end, i have to remember to contact in game

Bump, still available ! Feel free to contact me here or ingame.

One happy customer :)

Still plenty available !

Last edited:
Just a quick note to say that yesterday I met with Liu and gave her an esi which she promptly filled with hand gun. She streamed the whole transaction on twitch for my peace of mind. A great avatar to do business with and I recommend her services to everyone.

Moondog

Reactions: Liu
Back to the top !

Several happy skill grinders already, still LOADS available of Handgun and LWT. BLP and Rifle soon reaching an end !

Wake up everyone ! It's morning time and still a lot of skills available !

Bring your ESI and fill them with free skill !

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Last edited:
Anatomy and RDA skills added.

:wise:

I want me some! Where do I meet ya?

Add me in-game, I will do the same. Probably will be online tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Don't worry, there's plenty ;)

Hello everybody,

The free skill give away is not over yet, many happy chippers already ! Don't lose your opportunity to skill for free !

Grumpy bump !

Still plenty of skills to go

Don't be shy people. ;)

Liu, it looks like you have now gone Incognito in game. People are not going to be able to find you in the Player Register if you are Incognito!

Liu, it looks like you have now gone Incognito in game. People are not going to be able to find you in the Player Register if you are Incognito!

Oh damn ! Thank you. I was indeed invisible yesterday morning. I will check this next time I log in.

Bring up my post. Still a lot of skills to get rid of !

BUMP skills available ! Don't miss the chance to max your weapon right now ;)

bonus added : If you fill a chip of more than 50 peds of handgun or lwt, i will pay you half the tt of the chip as a bonus

For example :

For a 50peds TT chip : you get extra 25 peds for free !!!!

(has to be one chip, many small chips don't count ;) )

BUMP !

Enjoy bonus while you can, will not last forever ;)

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Don't miss the Frenzy.....BUMP.

--- bump ---

Bump of the year !

Last bump before 2020 !

Still plenty of skills available. The more you wait, the more I got :D

I might take 100tt or so of hg skill off of you just need to check storage for esis. One was 90ish tt if I recall correctly

I might take 100tt or so of hg skill off of you just need to check storage for esis. One was 90ish tt if I recall correctly

We already talked online, you are welcome anytime :)

There is still plenty available, although anatomy will soon be cleared ! So hurry up to gather what you wat !

Bring up my post

Back