Help: Can not open the game animore error 0x000007b

Captain Crunch

Guardian
Captain Cereal Crunch
Hello, it has work normal everyday, after a update i get this message and can not start the game.

I have delete it, reinstall it 2 times, no idea what i can do now? Somebody a idea? Thank you

Could you please translate the error message into English?

Some system info might help, especially your platform and video card info.

Also check under "[installdir]/out/crashes" to see if there's a crash dump for support.

Maybe also check the Windows event logs to see if there's an exception being logged there that might provide some additional insight. Look under Windows Logs -> Application.

It just says that the can´t start the game right, with the error number.

My system is:

Windows 10 Home 64 bit
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T
Geforce GTX 970 / 4GB Ram / Full Updated
16 GB Ram

I have also try to repair the files, with the louncher, but it dosnt help.

Ok, i delete everything again and try it a new install with the new patch. Thank you

I have try it today again and have still the same problems, the new install has dont help. I can not figure out what a problem this is, all other software works, adobe photoshop other games. I can start every other software and use it. No idea what to do..:confused:

Thank you Haruto Rat the page was great. I have reinstall Microsoft Visual C++, reinstall Microsoft .NET framework. I have try to run the program in compatibility troubleshooter, but it had not helps. Windows has all updates. I have also try cmd or Command Prompt with sfc /scannow and find no errors. I also have check my system with Kaspersky for trojans and virus, but find nothing.

I have also install All In One Runtimes and get new version of microsoft visuall c++. A new install of Entropia has also not help again :) If somebody has a idea or what i can try iam happy to now and thank you all for you time :)

Have you tried running gth e DirectX Updates anVusualC under the redist folder ?
Have you tried running it in 32 Bit?

What Version of Win10 do you have ?

hello WoenK, yes i have reinstall all DirectX anVusualC. I have Windows 10 Home Edition, with a regular Key ( its not a rapid version). I have try it with compatibility troubleshooter on 32 Bit, also Windows 8, 9 and also XP version. Have clean the hard disk (not format) , have check everything i think.

Unfortunately, I work with my PC on several projects and can not reinstall everything. I'll see what else I can do, otherwise Entropia has to wait a bit :)

Only other thing I could imagine would be some anti-virus blocking.
Or some some weird drivers like the ones used for wireshark, usb-dongles or serial-adapters.
Maybe take a look at the vent logs, maybe you get a clue there what fails.

At the end the problem was my System, i hat many years running my Computer and it was time to reinstall everything. Have no Windows 10 Education, have install all driver and everything is updated. Now everything work well :cool:

Back