Selling: Electric Attack Nanochip 3 (extremely rare)

bigPaul

Dominant
Paul Ray Spinn
Hallo Friends :)

A curious story behind this Electric Attack Nanochip 3 :
I was about to TT this looted item, totally sure that it was (L), while -right before pressing the button- I realised that it is UNLIMITED, and therefore an extremely rare find.

Electric Attack Nanochip 3 stats + Amplifier + Improved Ares Ring , on Weapon Compare tool
weapon_compare_on_electric_attack_nanochip_3.jpg

Electric Attack Nanochip 3 , on EntropiaWiki
electric_attack_nanochip_3.jpg

Only 60 of these Electric Attack Nanochips 3 , in the 10 year Auction History (observing that some of them have been resold multiple times, so the true number is much lower) ,
and only 3 Electric Attack Nanochips 3 within last year Auction History.

Therefore it seems that the Electric Attack Nanochip 3 is becoming rarer and rarer...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taking offers for this extremely rare Electric Attack Nanochip 3 ,
with a Buyout Price of TT+85 ped.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can contact me in this forum, or -as preferred choice- You can contact me ingame (my avatar name: Paul Ray Spinn )

Enjoy this Rarity, and Have Fun in-game :)

Paul

Last edited:
offer still running, Stats Added in the 1st post :)

Electric Attack Nanochip 3 stats + Amplifier + Improved Ares Ring , on Weapon Compare tool
weapon_compare_on_electric_attack_nanochip_3.jpg

Electric Attack Nanochip 3 , on EntropiaWiki
electric_attack_nanochip_3.jpg

Last edited:
UPDATE - Now the item info shows that only 3 Electric Attack Nanochip 3 UL were sold by Auction during last year. Rarity increases... :)

Last edited:
Update - Lately 1 Electric Attack Nanochip 3 (Tier 1) has been sold at TT+120 :)
Mine is Tier 0 and cheaper :)

Paul

January, 17 th , and the offer is still running.

Electric Attack Nanochip 3 sold to a Veteran returned in-game after a long pause. :)

Enjoy,

Paul

Back