Achievement: S0ph13 Pet Auto loot unlock (lvl 30)

Do you remember what XP the pet needed to reach LVL30?

On the final jump it was reduced to 0% to get to lvl 30, still was able to unlock the effect.

If its the experience, I didn't check but she is at lvl 31.89 atm, with 135k experience.

Do you remember what XP the pet needed to reach LVL30?

119.381 XP at Level 30 and 00%.
no idea, why i needed a few points more than Bonnie....

Last edited:
Gratz. Add another 21 levels, and then it 'should' start to earn its experience. Long way to go though :)

Rick.

Once you unlock the usable buff , why would you actively level a pet other than during a hunting session where the buff is active ?

Once you unlock the usable buff , why would you actively level a pet other than during a hunting session where the buff is active ?

Watching that twitch clip via mobile, I might not have read the correct energy burn (small writing) but looks like 19+80=99 energy an hour to run that autoloot passive (pet+buff burn).

So it's going to burn a ton of bars whilst active. Which increases the hunt input ped which in turn correlates to xp gained. I'm still pretty convinced cost is returned (maybe just TT, maybe more).

I'm also pretty convinced that the passive gain, grows at a faster level at each level gained. Which in turn somehow reflects in loot returns.

I suspect there are not many +50 top end (high burning) pets in game (yr 2014+ pets) Although I notice some interesting returns around level 50 (more level 51), take it near 60 and it gets quite interesting indeed.

It actually does me no favours to report this, I quite like food price at 136% rather than 300%. I also mainly run a 20% skill gain pet, so additional skill gain could be a factor at higher pet levels, which in turn is highly likely to correlate to returns.

You'd need to run a top end pet over level 51 to see for yourself. You're probably looking at good 500k xp though. That takes a while.

I know some pink rabbits got some decent loots, although if i remember the streams a while ago, they were still babies.. level 30's. Those Ark moon pets burn at a high rate, so they will rock at 50+

Anyway what works today, can change with the flick of a switch. My trust on moving goal posts is one of my pet hate in game (excuse pun).

I base this on my personal experiences. I was doing quite well out there before this robot event kicked in. In fact I so trust my 'working' pet (I.e. it has a job like a farmers dog), I dont have much faith doing anything else.

Maybe that's the 2% - 5% you guys are looking for :)

If people ramp the food the prices. I'll keep my mouth shut in future :) it wont take me long to find out how a pet performs at level 70.

All the best

Rick

Ps edit: I've not got one of these pets. My main pet runs at 17.90+54 energy an hour (Royal Chirin). I simply dont have the heart right now to put 4 more years into a brand new pet. Although if you do, I'm sure it will reward you.

Last edited:
I'm convinced that if I only wear yellow clothing during Easter Mayhem I get 2-5 % better tt return. I do not have any proof of this, it's just my personal experience and overall feeling. I hope that yellow clothing won't skyrocket in price now that I've shared this incredible info with you !

Watching that twitch clip via mobile, I might not have read the correct energy burn (small writing) but looks like 19+80=99 energy an hour to run that autoloot passive (pet+buff burn).

So it's going to burn a ton of bars whilst active. Which increases the hunt input ped which in turn correlates to xp gained. I'm still pretty convinced cost is returned (maybe just TT, maybe more).

I'm also pretty convinced that the passive gain, grows at a faster level at each level gained. Which in turn somehow reflects in loot returns.

I suspect there are not many +50 top end (high burning) pets in game (yr 2014+ pets) Although I notice some interesting returns around level 50 (more level 51), take it near 60 and it gets quite interesting indeed.

It actually does me no favours to report this, I quite like food price at 136% rather than 300%. I also mainly run a 20% skill gain pet, so additional skill gain could be a factor at higher pet levels, which in turn is highly likely to correlate to returns.

You'd need to run a top end pet over level 51 to see for yourself. You're probably looking at good 500k xp though. That takes a while.

I know some pink rabbits got some decent loots, although if i remember the streams a while ago, they were still babies.. level 30's. Those Ark moon pets burn at a high rate, so they will rock at 50+

Anyway what works today, can change with the flick of a switch. My trust on moving goal posts is one of my pet hate in game (excuse pun).

I base this on my personal experiences. I was doing quite well out there before this robot event kicked in. In fact I so trust my 'working' pet (I.e. it has a job like a farmers dog), I dont have much faith doing anything else.

Maybe that's the 2% - 5% you guys are looking for :)

If people ramp the food the prices. I'll keep my mouth shut in future :) it wont take me long to find out how a pet performs at level 70.

All the best

Rick

Ps edit: I've not got one of these pets. My main pet runs at 17.90+54 energy an hour (Royal Chirin). I simply dont have the heart right now to put 4 more years into a brand new pet. Although if you do, I'm sure it will reward you.

Thanks Rick for sharing your insight.

As always you have a unique observation that I had not considered.

And as always , thank you for the numerous tips over the years , that revived my love for taming.

On the final jump it was reduced to 0% to get to lvl 30, still was able to unlock the effect.

If its the experience, I didn't check but she is at lvl 31.89 atm, with 135k experience.

119.381 XP at Level 30 and 00%.
no idea, why i needed a few points more than Bonnie....

Thanks to both of you for information :)

Back