Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Alaina Bonnie Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images

S0ph13 Pet Auto loot unlock (lvl 30)

Maybe first?

Was so happy to get the discovery on this wee bot, and now ever more so that she can earn her keep

https://clips.twitch.tv/CarelessDeafAppleTheRinger
    /join #space_travel 5000+member original space channel-used by the major transport providers
    Quote Originally Posted by krazykat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yes, yes, yes so y'all are the hottest skill'in team in the universe....
    EU Discord 1700+ members https://discord.gg/wjBh75B

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Goran Eson Eriksson
    Society
    Sons of Sweden
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alainax View Post
    Maybe first?

Was so happy to get the discovery on this wee bot, and now ever more so that she can earn her keep

Do you remember what XP the pet needed to reach LVL30?

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Alaina Bonnie Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Eson View Post
    On the final jump it was reduced to 0% to get to lvl 30, still was able to unlock the effect.

If its the experience, I didn't check but she is at lvl 31.89 atm, with 135k experience.
    /join #space_travel 5000+member original space channel-used by the major transport providers
    Quote Originally Posted by krazykat View Post
    yes, yes, yes so y'all are the hottest skill'in team in the universe....
    EU Discord 1700+ members https://discord.gg/wjBh75B

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Eleria 'Orion' Starwind
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Eson View Post
    119.381 XP at Level 30 and 00%.
    no idea, why i needed a few points more than Bonnie....
    Last edited by Orion; 04-07-2020 at 15:58.
    The +1 PED Shop: /wp [Calypso, 34282, 48134, 111, Genesis Star Tower B, Block B, Shop #4]
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/2/2/shaolin_member_signatur_orion.jpg

Proud Citizen of Calypso since February 9th, 2002

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    Maybe first?

Gratz. Add another 21 levels, and then it 'should' start to earn its experience. Long way to go though :-)

Rick.
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next to the Ketchup, and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
    Bare BareBones Bones
    Society
    Skillin Villains
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RickEngland View Post
    Gratz. Add another 21 levels, and then it 'should' start to earn its experience. Long way to go though :-)

Rick.
    Once you unlock the usable buff , why would you actively level a pet other than during a hunting session where the buff is active ?
    Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
    11 October 1884 7 November 1962

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bones View Post
    Once you unlock the usable buff , why would you actively level a pet other than during a hunting session where the buff is active ?
    Watching that twitch clip via mobile, I might not have read the correct energy burn (small writing) but looks like 19+80=99 energy an hour to run that autoloot passive (pet+buff burn).

So it's going to burn a ton of bars whilst active. Which increases the hunt input ped which in turn correlates to xp gained. I'm still pretty convinced cost is returned (maybe just TT, maybe more).

I'm also pretty convinced that the passive gain, grows at a faster level at each level gained. Which in turn somehow reflects in loot returns.

I suspect there are not many +50 top end (high burning) pets in game (yr 2014+ pets) Although I notice some interesting returns around level 50 (more level 51), take it near 60 and it gets quite interesting indeed.

It actually does me no favours to report this, I quite like food price at 136% rather than 300%. I also mainly run a 20% skill gain pet, so additional skill gain could be a factor at higher pet levels, which in turn is highly likely to correlate to returns.

You'd need to run a top end pet over level 51 to see for yourself. You're probably looking at good 500k xp though. That takes a while.

I know some pink rabbits got some decent loots, although if i remember the streams a while ago, they were still babies.. level 30's. Those Ark moon pets burn at a high rate, so they will rock at 50+

Anyway what works today, can change with the flick of a switch. My trust on moving goal posts is one of my pet hate in game (excuse pun).

I base this on my personal experiences. I was doing quite well out there before this robot event kicked in. In fact I so trust my 'working' pet (I.e. it has a job like a farmers dog), I dont have much faith doing anything else.

Maybe that's the 2% - 5% you guys are looking for :-)

If people ramp the food the prices. I'll keep my mouth shut in future :-) it wont take me long to find out how a pet performs at level 70.

All the best

Rick

Ps edit: I've not got one of these pets. My main pet runs at 17.90+54 energy an hour (Royal Chirin). I simply dont have the heart right now to put 4 more years into a brand new pet. Although if you do, I'm sure it will reward you.
    Last edited by RickEngland; 04-07-2020 at 01:20.
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

I'm convinced that if I only wear yellow clothing during Easter Mayhem I get 2-5 % better tt return. I do not have any proof of this, it's just my personal experience and overall feeling. I hope that yellow clothing won't skyrocket in price now that I've shared this incredible info with you !

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next to the Ketchup, and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
    Bare BareBones Bones
    Society
    Skillin Villains
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RickEngland View Post
    Watching that twitch clip via mobile, I might not have read the correct energy burn (small writing) but looks like 19+80=99 energy an hour to run that autoloot passive (pet+buff burn).

So it's going to burn a ton of bars whilst active. Which increases the hunt input ped which in turn correlates to xp gained. I'm still pretty convinced cost is returned (maybe just TT, maybe more).

I'm also pretty convinced that the passive gain, grows at a faster level at each level gained. Which in turn somehow reflects in loot returns.

I suspect there are not many +50 top end (high burning) pets in game (yr 2014+ pets) Although I notice some interesting returns around level 50 (more level 51), take it near 60 and it gets quite interesting indeed.

It actually does me no favours to report this, I quite like food price at 136% rather than 300%. I also mainly run a 20% skill gain pet, so additional skill gain could be a factor at higher pet levels, which in turn is highly likely to correlate to returns.

You'd need to run a top end pet over level 51 to see for yourself. You're probably looking at good 500k xp though. That takes a while.

I know some pink rabbits got some decent loots, although if i remember the streams a while ago, they were still babies.. level 30's. Those Ark moon pets burn at a high rate, so they will rock at 50+

Anyway what works today, can change with the flick of a switch. My trust on moving goal posts is one of my pet hate in game (excuse pun).

I base this on my personal experiences. I was doing quite well out there before this robot event kicked in. In fact I so trust my 'working' pet (I.e. it has a job like a farmers dog), I dont have much faith doing anything else.

Maybe that's the 2% - 5% you guys are looking for :-)

If people ramp the food the prices. I'll keep my mouth shut in future :-) it wont take me long to find out how a pet performs at level 70.

All the best

Rick

Ps edit: I've not got one of these pets. My main pet runs at 17.90+54 energy an hour (Royal Chirin). I simply dont have the heart right now to put 4 more years into a brand new pet. Although if you do, I'm sure it will reward you.
    Thanks Rick for sharing your insight.

As always you have a unique observation that I had not considered.

And as always , thank you for the numerous tips over the years , that revived my love for taming.
    Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
    11 October 1884 7 November 1962

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Goran Eson Eriksson
    Society
    Sons of Sweden
    Images
    On the final jump it was reduced to 0% to get to lvl 30, still was able to unlock the effect.

If its the experience, I didn't check but she is at lvl 31.89 atm, with 135k experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    119.381 XP at Level 30 and 00%.
    no idea, why i needed a few points more than Bonnie....
    Thanks to both of you for information