Merry Mayhem 2019

Is this repeatable? If not, it should be stated clearly that those who completed it in previous years cannot complete it again.

Good point thoreau.

The picture says it all. Not repeatable. :xfrown:

The score from a subsequent run is only recorded if it would result in a higher leaderboard rank.

This one over here is a bit unclear to me. So if my rank is #1 with the 15k points and i will get 16k in next run, it won't be recorded since my rank didn't improve? and if i get 20k in higher category, but someone has 21k already, it won't be recorded since my rank didn't improve?

It was much more clear in some of the previous mayhems, when it was stated that only higher score than previous will be recorded

Still need to get rid of the 5000 points drop to balance Mayhem remotely decently... though arguably, adding a 2500 point drop could also work

I see some dudes using perseus over polaris in this event. Creatures are doing 25% cold dmg so just switch as long is still cheap i see many parts under 103-104% lol

People appearently getting frequent double 5k points to win the cat.
Im sitting at 94% TT return after ~70k TT cycled and 15k+ kills (52 looter, 81% eff).
If this mayhem shows anything, its either the inability of MA to balance their game or how theyre just sucking the last out of everyone that is still left dumping money into it.

I am sorry but the loot is horrendous lately in MM for what you pay Vs. win ..Seriously , is no wonder everyone does FFA...

To quote Cirrus and so true!

"That's what you finally get by milking a cow you don't feed.
wise.gif
"

Last edited:
Not that I can be bothered with my 20kish in stars...but wasn't the hand in allways on the NPCs?
Did not offer me the option, not even after the event now.
Als could not find the NPC in Zeus (but did not look around much :D )

I also do not see anyway to turn in FFA stars. I usually turn in at least one point but do not see the option at any of the Santa little helpers.

I also do not see anyway to turn in FFA stars. I usually turn in at least one point but do not see the option at any of the Santa little helpers.

Same here i cant se a option to turn in my stars at the santa at Itaca.

thank god the event is over. back to work everyone.

Done with Mayhem until they disallow 5 or 7 people to share 1 gun to win multiple top 10 spots.

Done with Mayhem until they disallow 5 or 7 people to share 1 gun to win multiple top 10 spots.
And not until they remove all caps except dps. I am ok with soft capping hp and also suggest soft capping profesion.
Hard capping professions sucks when your hit lvl stands 5 lvl above your damage.. yes i have choice to chip out but prefer not participating cause me too want to be lvl 100+ :)

(1) 5k needs to be reduced to 2500
(2) still too damned hard to get a tiered gun appropriate to any category over 2
(3) hasta.

cat 10 must be most broken tho, if u look at top 6 i think 5/6 of them are using same dudes weapons lol

Back