Selling: [Redacted]

Any proves for "unlimited Amps" loot? Otherwise take that part out. Never heard anyone getting UL Amp from mining. lol

The UL amp is in the Strongbox , not a seperate loot

Yes thats what the truth is! Seems like Jack try to boost the deal with wrong informations.

The original unL mining amps looted preexisted strongboxes. They were known as "oreamps" or "enmat amps" (OA/EA) rather than simply Finder Amplifiers. They were split into the two categories and found as SOOTOs. They were incredibly rare and to my knowledge there was never an announcement made that they have been removed from the SOOTO pool.
If you look at http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=FinderAmplifier you will see the unL amps are divided into categories between "looted" and "mining" regarding source. That is why.

The original unL mining amps looted preexisted strongboxes. They were known as "oreamps" or "enmat amps" rather than simply Finder Amplifiers. They were split into the two categories and found as SOOTOs. They were incredibly rare and to my knowledge there was never an announcement made that they have been removed from the SOOTO pool.

yes that is True , but very very old , and doesnt happen anymore , would have been better to just say the Amps are included as a chance in the strongbox , Mindark have no reason to announce whether its in the loot still or not

yes that is True , but very very old , and doesnt happen anymore , would have been better to just say the Amps are included as a chance in the strongbox , Mindark have no reason to announce whether its in the loot still or not

Do we have confirmation that it doesn't happen anymore?

Do we have confirmation that it Does ?

I have no reason to believe it does not. The majority of us believed that Improved FAPs no longer drop until October 2018 when ippo looted one. I see no logical reason why MA would remove only some incredibly rare drops while allowing others to persist. Consequently I believe this is still possible, and unless MA has released a statement to the contrary I hold to that.

Either way, this has drifted far off topic. Feel free to continue the discussion in a dedicated thread in a more appropriate section of PCF.

Last edited:
Information changed.

Last edited:
We have confirmation it did not happen in years. Using that as a point for a trade is just confirms you are a liar and tries anything but well. Either you try to argue or you see it as it is!

p.s: giving me bad rep because i say the truth dont help you

You came in and flamed my thread because you have a personal bone to pick with me. Your false accusations are unwarranted and disreputable, thus why I gave you a -rep. Since you are neither providing accurate information nor staying on topic with this thread I respectfully request that you leave.

Last edited:

100% agree with this !!!

EDIT : they "might" drop now with the hunting/mining event as a BP that you need to craft.

100% agree with this !!!

EDIT : they "might" drop now with the hunting/mining event as a BP that you need to craft.

For the peace of mind of you and Krupt I have slightly modified the original post. Cheers ;)

I am unsure what the christmas ring would help with pyrite?
the 25% increase of something out of the ordinary is nothing to do with hitting a certain resource...

Finding a unl amp i believe are better chances in the mining strong boxes which is found in ooto's

GL with sale

I am unsure what the christmas ring would help with pyrite?
the 25% increase of something out of the ordinary is nothing to do with hitting a certain resource...

Finding a unl amp i believe are better chances in the mining strong boxes which is found in ooto's

GL with sale

omg Strash that's NOT WHAT I MEANT :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Looking for a straight trade, Christmas Ring 2016 vs Christmas Ring 2017 or 2018. PM me if you're interested. Perfect opportunity to step down from hunting for a time to take advantage of record high Pyrite* prices.

*Pyrite drop rate has nothing to do with this ring, but if you swap with me then I will tell you several spots to mine pyrite.

[/SIZE]

So why mention this then?

And I'll tell them for nothing as every decend miner does, just go into any pvp (lootable and non-lootable) and get it at any depth.

Fuckit. The mods are dead and this thread has gone way off topic. We're done. gg mates.

Back