Question: What U.S. Based Bank Do YOU Use to Withdraw?

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
In reference to my previous thread in which hidden fees were being charged, I am interested in switching banks.
Only asking this to U.S. based players.

What bank do you withdraw with? What fees do they charge? Are there any hidden fees?

BofA

I have a withdrawal pending over 50 days to my BofA USA account.
This is my sanity check to see what happens.
Till I see results I will not request any more withdrawals.
If anyone else has a BofA account and a recent withdrawal I would appreciate input also.

<<< disclaimer >>> I only withdrew once <<< disclaimer >>>

Was cheapest and easiest for me to withdraw to my E*Trade account and then transfer it to my bank from there. In the grand scheme of things one extra hop and 3 days isn't going to make much difference.

Bank of America Adv Plus Banking

Got my withdrawal committed finally.
Showed up in my account today.

I took out 1000 Ped as a sanity check.

Processing Transaction layer WIRE TRANSFER CREDIT ON 01/14 activity type credit
status type Processing.
Select to mark activity type credit 90.00 WIRE TRANSFER CREDIT ON 01/14 as Reconciled

So far no extra charges to my account.
Ill post if I get any additional charges.

I'm very happy now that our relationship is two way.:yay:
Thanks MA.

Bank of America Adv Plus Banking

Got my withdrawal committed finally.
Showed up in my account today.

I took out 1000 Ped as a sanity check.

Processing Transaction layer WIRE TRANSFER CREDIT ON 01/14 activity type credit
status type Processing.
Select to mark activity type credit 90.00 WIRE TRANSFER CREDIT ON 01/14 as Reconciled

So far no extra charges to my account.
Ill post if I get any additional charges.

I'm very happy now that our relationship is two way.:yay:
Thanks MA.

Guess I'll switch to BoA.

TD Bank but it's not in all states

Based on History of the last few years of playing around with different stuff, it seems like Mastercard based stuff works better than Visa based stuff for the most part.

In theory you can get a non-domestic only prepaid card, but good luck finding one that works. Most prepay cards these days are domestic only.

Mindark's website still seems to indicate that paysafecard works even though they announced a long time ago that it didn't... when I asked support about this they were clueless..

Paysafecard deposits will be discontinued for US-based customers
On September 14, 2019 the deposit option Paysafecard will be disabled for Entropia Universe customers based in the US.

This change is due to new US legislation regarding direct payments.

Customers who have Paysafecard vouchers and wishes to transfer their amount to Entropia Universe PED are advised to do so before this date.
============
If it's no longer an option why is it listed as an option in the deposit part of the website?"

Regarding your question about if your Paysafe card is going to work, I refer to what Jasper said earlier:

"Some prepaid cards works and some do not. There are so many type of prepaid cards in the world so it is very different from card to card if it is going to work or not."

Kind regards,
Mimmi | Entropia Universe Support

--------
2019-12-27 13:08 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi again,

Just to add; the Paysafecard option is still available for users to use outside USA, that is why the option is still there.
If you live in the US you can not use Paysafecard any longer. So the only option is to deposit via cards and bank.
In a nearby future we will add additional payment options which we will announce on "support news", but the process is not finished yet for that.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support, Economy

so maybe if you buy a foriegn paysafe card somehow?... hmm...

You'd think the web site dev team would be smart enough to put in simple javascript - if address is in US than don't list paysafe card, but guess they can't figure that out?

Not surprising given the history of things...

Last edited:
btcbank? like bitcoin bank? sounds like a scam lol cos its hilarious

16.00 Wire fee BofA

Ok cleared in 1 day.
They got me on the wire fee.

Wire Transfer Fee activity type bank charge
Cleared. activity type bank charge -16.00 Wire Transfer Fee as Reconciled -16.00

I think if you have a high roller BofA account the fees are waved.
Rock

btcbank? like bitcoin bank? sounds like a scam lol cos its hilarious

Kinda what I thought at first when they were building the place, lol.

Ok cleared in 1 day.
They got me on the wire fee.

Wire Transfer Fee activity type bank charge
Cleared. activity type bank charge -16.00 Wire Transfer Fee as Reconciled -16.00

I think if you have a high roller BofA account the fees are waved.
Rock

$16 for a $90 wire, banks are evil.

Wells Fargo....no bank transfer fees

Back