Selling: [Redacted]

Status
Please reply by conversation.
After conversing with an interested party it came to my attention that the business model I have been running with these faps was not obvious to everyone. Consequently I have made the business model known so the greatest advantage of the FAPs can be seen.

Last edited:
Several players have taken one (or both, in one case) of these faps on test runs with very positive results. If you have been curious and can collateralize then don't hesitate to reach out. Feel free to try before you buy today!

I've just upgraded to the Modified FEN FAP for myself, both of these FAPs are now available for purchase.

Reorganized thread due to the Imp Gyro FAP being listed on auction ingame. Improved FEN FAP still available here.

A friendly reminder; anybody with collateral interested in testing these FAPs is welcome to do so free of charge.

Sale pending on Improved Gyro FAP, still have the Improved FEN available for offers.

Gyro FAP has SOLD. Imp FEN still available, and adjusted price.

Last edited:
There has been a notable increase in interest in the Improved FEN fap since it became the only skill-buffed FAP on the market in it's price range.
First person with cash in hand takes it. Items will be considered at values I can easily sell for.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back