Planet Calypso Content Release 2019.0.5.2

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
!2019-12-12
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***
!
Changes

• Added Merry Creatures codex entry
  • Auctioneers added to Fort Lahar and Fort Medusa
  • Adjusted the brightness of several mindforce effects
  • Adjusted the brightness of several weapon effects
  • Use Protection (Daily): Reduced the required number of inoculations to hand in from 10 to 5
!

Originally Posted Here

My mayhem mission is paused all the time now when I enter the same cat as earlier, and it worked earlier.

Use Protection (Daily): Reduced the required number of inoculations to hand in from 10 to 5

What is this ??? :scratch2:

Use Protection (Daily): Reduced the required number of inoculations to hand in from 10 to 5

What is this ??? :scratch2:

its a mission you get at lahar npc, previous VU you had to hand in 10 medusa pills. now 5.

What they forgot to mention .. GRaphics resolution in windowed mode is now properly saved ..

Use protection daily. :wise:

As far as I can tell, the Fort Lahar Inoculation pills are NOT working. They are suppose to last for 5 hours but I am notified that I am affected by the swamp gas as soon as I enter the swamp and end up dying before any substantial progress can be made for the serial number. So I have to make and take another pill that does no good and just keep dying because the pills do not work.

As far as I can tell, the Fort Lahar Inoculation pills are NOT working. They are suppose to last for 5 hours but I am notified that I am affected by the swamp gas as soon as I enter the swamp and end up dying before any substantial progress can be made for the serial number. So I have to make and take another pill that does no good and just keep dying because the pills do not work.

I also had one that didn't work.

It lasted about 2 minutes.
Dunno if it's linked, but effect of the pill stopped right when a boss hit me (not kill, only hit), then gaz effect did its job to send me to revival.

Another one worked fine for 5 hours.

So I don't know what's the cause but sometimes it works, sometimes not.

Dunno if it's linked, but effect of the pill stopped right when a boss hit me (not kill, only hit), then gaz effect did its job to send me to revival.

I had this kind of happen. Mine lasted until the main mob came out after killing the mushrooms, then it disappeared. Probably 30 or 40 minutes after taking the pill.

You are obviously buying inferior pills.

I can sell you authentic pills , made with pure Calamusoid parts , not those counterfeit pills made with Boorum leftovers. Plus you will not have the side effects , that these counterfeit pills may give you.

Please do not contact me if you are associated with any law enforcement agencies , lawyers or Pfizer pharmaceuticals.

(this is a parody)

Yea my pill stoped work to after killing the boss at Fort Lahar swamp.

But another thing, is it realy ment to be Lev 56 and lev 75 mobs in FFA 3 ? I thought they was in FFA 7-8 or so ?

Another thing I noticed with the Calumawatchamacallems... they appear to be just faceless green creatures. All the low level ones at least. With the recent graphics catastrophe it's easy to blame the looks on bad textures. Or are they meant to look like swamp things?... It's hard to tell what the devs are thinking of when the L17 mobs are right out of WoW.

Back