Server Error in '/' Application.

slupor

Stalker
Society
Project -X-
slupor slupor slupor
Can't seem to log into EL anymore. Getting the message Server Error in '/' Application.

Also, my soc appears to be removed from the EL?

How to get help on this?

/Slupor

Let us know if you get in... As for the society page, afaik, anyone can make, edit, and probably delete any society page. They may have to be a member of that society, but i wouldn't count on it.

Thanks for your reply, still cannot log in. Sent a mail to support with details as well.

I'll ask a socmate to re-create the soc.

What's next?

Have you downloaded and installed the latest version?

Have you downloaded and installed the latest version?

8.2.2.2 is the version installed, where to get the latest version without logging in?

that's what i have running

How to get help? Sent email to support but no response so far ;(

I really miss the tracker and not having access makes me realize how often I use it!

Hi, got the same thing... username or password not correct blabla.

Made a new api key and made several attempts to login, succeded once but then later the error repeated.

I guess there are somekind of troubles on server side.

Cheers,
Robo

Good to know I'm not the only one suffering from this problem, how to get support & a solution?

Please?

Pretty Please?

Bump for broken tracker access.

How to get support?

Thanks for the suggestion but the problem is, i CANNOT log in. So I cant make a support case or get help, I sent an email but still no response ;((

This is what my browser produces when I enter username and password:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or when the subquery is used as an expression.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or when the subquery is used as an expression.

Source Error:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>
<system.web>
<compilation debug="true"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Stack Trace:

Hmm, have you tried a different browser, I use firefox and I can log in webpage... but the client is not working for me.

For a second I thought there may be some compatibilty issues with new radeon 2020 drivers, since that is the only thing that changed on my computer since the error began.

Cheers,
Robo

Back