how big does a hof need to be for you to consider withdrawing it?

what hof value would you consider withdrawing?

Votes: 5 4.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 1.9%

Votes: 1 0.9%

Votes: 1 0.9%

Votes: 8 7.4%

Votes: 9 8.3%

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • 30000+

Votes: 70 64.8%

• Total voters
Ok, maybe I'm wrong - maybe it's all random... but if companies like Google, Amazon, Microsoft and Facebook can currently offer tools for advertisers to get their products advertised in front of the people mostly likely to buy (based on their tracking and comparative data). You don't think it's at least PLAUSIBLE that MA uses similar logic to try to pay out hofs in such a way it's most likely to stay in the game rather than be withdrawn?

Anything is PLAUSIBLE in this game. We have had noobs going to Forma and getting a ATH and then you have had players who religiously deposit from P.E. days and still not get a 4 didget hof. With so many diffrent players in the universe playing diffrent ways i cant see how MA would be able distinct the size of HOF to withdraw. MA is not megalomania company like Google, they pretty wank, but they heavly rely on players with money to keep spending to hope of return on their investment. Then again what do i know, i am just some noob miner on a dead planet.

I personally would not pay out the money, no matter how big the HOF / ATH is.

Invest sensibly in some things, buy better equipment and I would surely think of some stupid things to burn the peds xD :laugh::laugh::laugh:

so you`re saying u can actually withdraw money, I thought it was a myth :D

19,800 on a newbie mob that brand new players can kill (me) (and entire forum (all of 100 peples) was crying). Mega knows who i am :).

I withdraw that time 10000 and kept other to keep shooting :). Have more than that now without no depos

Until forum rule is avator name has to be shown then i keep my name secret. MU. Messi should have done the same. MU is MU :) ;). My trade partners i have but you will never know as i hunt (not puntys) but other and i sell to good people here also i dont do 1+4x2/4 blah blah. not IT programmer or Math Professor. 1 luck yes but even without that luck i did it still :). all i do now is NOT hunt punys

A 50k+ HOF/ATH would push me to withdraw like 10k or so (would count and pair any previous deposit), then invest a bit in better equipment and the rest in a shit-ton of AUDs/CLDs to keep playing for free :D

A 50k+ HOF/ATH would push me to withdraw like 10k or so (would count and pair any previous deposit), then invest a bit in better equipment and the rest in a shit-ton of AUDs/CLDs to keep playing for free :D

Just do like <name removed) and shoot punies for 14 years and then attempt to give advice (not meening Rick Compet)

When I first started playing this game (2011) I was a student and needed every penny I could get my hands on IRL. When I hit my first big HOF (25k Belkar after MU), I didn't withdraw a single ped ha!

There's too much to invest in in this game. I want to invest in my character, buy more gear, slowly build up to a position where I can play this game comfortably for the long term. I invested most of it in CLDs and that alone has supported me every since (although now I sold some to purchase a UL gun, MOD Fap, Armor and Adjusted Resto.

I have withdrawn before, but for me to really consider it again it would have to be a mammoth of a HOF. I really hope that MA can give me something nice so that I can continue to invest in this game and my avatar though, 100k would do it nicely hehe. Let's see.

While I did scale back many years ago for a variety of reasons. If I happened upon a windfall loot today I would put that towards equipment upgrades and current investment goals in EU. There are things I've always wanted as well as new items that are within reach these days. I have no intention of withdrawing PED moving forward.

interesting question...Biggest hit I've ever had is 1,250 and spent that long ago... I think the game should give me many large globals just to see what it will take to get me to withdraw....

i voted 30k, but even if i hit a 300k I wouldn't withdraw. BRING IT ON MINDARK GIVE ME A 300K I'LL JUST BUY MORE GEAR.

Id upgrade my gear, invest in a shop or something and NOT withdraw

LOL thanks for the tread for giving me 1 minute of happiness
voted 30k+ for fun.....

Last edited:
Back