Suggestion: Have enhancers decay/consume at a hard coded rate not random

jambon

Stalker
Society
Shaolin
James Jambon Zidane
It's nice that MA has made the move to improve the tiering and enhancer system to encourage more people to use them. However, I feel the biggest hold back right now is that the enhancers are still the ONLY thing in game that decays randomly instead of a fixed hard coded amount that is clearly visible to players.

The unpredictability of consumption teamed with the psychotic markup of some enhancers is enough for some of us to want to steer clear of using them. It's a limited item with a very high markup that we have no idea how long it's going to last and if it's actually going to be worth the markup we are paying.

Since the recent update I've decided to once again dabble in using some enhancers and thus far I am still unimpressed and won't be continuing to use them as long as they decay randomly whenever the system deems fit.

how many shoots was the test with enhs on it ?

how many shoots was the test with enhs on it ?

It was only a couple hours of a hunt and was losing durability enhancers in L armor and eco enhancers in my L gun.

I don't recall the exact numbers but I do recall that it certainly didn't work out to be worth the markup I paid for them

I've still got a few on the gear so we'll see how it plays out between now and when they are all gone but so far I'm no hopeful that it's going to worth it.

Last edited:
I don't recall the exact numbers but I do recall that it certainly didn't work out to be worth the markup I paid for them

If enhancers as a whole is not worth markup there will be no markup on them .
It may be your setup that don't need enhancers?

It was only a couple hours of a hunt and was losing durability enhancers in L armor and eco enhancers in my L gun.

I've still got a few on the gear so we'll see how it plays out between now and when they are all gone but so far I'm no hopeful that it's going to worth it.

couple of hours in not enough sample to come with a conclusion

there are some dudes are around with 500 to 1 mil shoots that tested the break rate, go record more data then come on forum

Last edited:
Back