Question: Bought Strongbox Keys but didn't recieved them.

S.R. Trader

Guardian
Silk Road Trader
Anyone have experienced this ?

Usually the purchase on the website with Visa is instant. I reconected several times. Some hours passed allready.

The money from the bank were withdrawn, but I didn't get the keys.

Wrote a support ticket but no answer as always.

8 pm, you cant really expect answer from Sweden at 8 pm, frustrating i agree, but seems you have to wait till tomorrow.

im new yet, but 2 of 3 of my support tickets was answered in hours, the slowest third was answered the next day.
i think the support of EU is awesome, compared to any other games i ever played.

Years ago I purchased keys/boxes but received peds instead

8 pm, you cant really expect answer from Sweden at 8 pm, frustrating i agree, but seems you have to wait till tomorrow.

im new yet, but 2 of 3 of my support tickets was answered in hours, the slowest third was answered the next day.
i think the support of EU is awesome, compared to any other games i ever played.

Welcome to Entropia

You will find that support offers the standard cookie cutter responses to most questions , then follow up with an actual answer to a question or resolve an issue , but not in 12 hours.

Short answer from support

Bla bla bla...
We have cancelled your deposit and you should have the funds back on your bank account shortly.
Because of the holidays it can take some extra days until the funds are back.
Bla bla bla...

Now my questions are:
Since they had the money wasen't it easier to just give me the keys ?
Will I have a recharge from my bank, or will I get the same ammount back, since I have to change from Euro to Dollar ?
And the most important one, what caused this error ? Can I still deposit without having a problem ?

Support case sent, let's see what they say.

PD: Thanks for the answers guys, just wanted to check if I'm not the only one ;)

Got an answer just now:

"Since we cancelled the payment we can unfortunately not give you the keys.

But there shouldn't be any problems with making a new deposit. It just seems to have been a temporary failure with the contact between Entropia Universe and the payment provider when the deposit didn't go trough completely."

So I bought some keys and seems it works now. I just have to wait and see how the refund goes.

Today I recieved the exact ammount back with no extra charges. :yay:

yay now you can depo double!!!

Back