PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

Does Paysafe Card work as a deposit option from the US?

so over at https://account.entropiauniverse.com...576/index.xml? there's this statement
    Paysafecard deposits will be discontinued for US-based customers
    On September 14, 2019 the deposit option Paysafecard will be disabled for Entropia Universe customers based in the US.

This change is due to new US legislation regarding direct payments.

Customers who have Paysafecard vouchers and wishes to transfer their amount to Entropia Universe PED are advised to do so before this date.
    However, if I log in to account Paysafe card is listed as a deposit method.

Just had a chat with Kala in Customer Service and she says:
    The only way to find out is to give it a try. We cannot give you a definite answer to this question.
    Or you can log on your website account and file a support case
    LIVE support don't answer economic questions.
    I did file a support ticket before chatting with her but it's got no response yet. I'm not going to go buy some card like this that has a middle man fee just to 'try it' as Kala suggests since using the funds to deposit would be the ONLY REASON I'd be buying it in the first place... as Mindark shut out our ability to use paypal.

Anyone in the US tried paysafe card option since that announcement about discontinuing it was put out? If it was removed in September why is it still showing up on the website as an option?... hmm...

Similar question - why does website state "you don't have any strongbox keys or strongboxes" if you do have a strongbox but not a key? Seems to be giving the wrong info, at least partly....

Similar question - why does website say "you have no shares" if you do indeed own shares in Crystal Palace. My suspicion is they never re-did the site regarding this aspect after the initial sale, but probably should have by now?... especially as in game there is no actual item in inventory for this, etc... just that new interface thing for the share center or whatever it's called.

Yes, I know, I know, website developer is probably on vacation, taking a nap, or something... but come on... at least give some accurate info on there if possible... especially if months pass after things like the cp sale, etc.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 12-20-2019 at 11:07.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Guess no one in US is using paysafe cards then? Support ticket response is kind of along same lines that the chat was, where they basically don't know if it'd work or not?

I'm assuming it probably won't since they did the announcement about the cut off in September, but why did they leave it as a deposit method if it won't work?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    noone is using PSC at all (10% fee)

Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    I just wish Paypal back, to make a depo. Sry to be of topic

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by trance View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just wish Paypal back, to make a depo. Sry to be of topic
    not off topic at all. I agree. Paypal was the best way to do deposit and potentially do withdrawals when we could use it.

Killashandra Liu Ling
    Society
    Alchemic Dream
    Images
    Banks such as N26 dont work ?
    Lost in Space searching for monkeys