Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images

Exclamation Some Gears

PRICE UPDATED DAILY, Prices unlikely to remain the same
    I have a bunch of gear i no longer need for my future playing style.
    Feel free to make an offer here or ingame.
    Some items may only be sold when matching my expectations.
    List of items and prices will be updated frequently.

Limited Items:

Tier 10 [Sentinel Harness (M,L)] - 121.55Ped tt left 400%
    Tier 3.2 [Fast Aid Pack, Modified, FEN Edition (L)] t4: 397. t5: 415. t6 493 - 66.72Ped tt left SOLD 1750%
    Tier 1.5 [Fast Aid Pack, Modified, FEN Edition (L)] regular tiers - 70.xxPed tt left 1400%

Unlimited Items:

Rings:

[Hermetic Ring, Perfected] +500 SOLD
    [Ares Ring, Improved] +540 SOLD
    [Athenic Ring, Augmented] +730 SOLD +680
    [Summer Ring 2019] 7400 BO SOLD

Armors:

5 parts adj boar gives you 15% increased dodge and -15% on crit taken

[Boar Helmet (M)] Tier 1.99 +500
    [Boar Harness, Adjusted (M)] Tier 1.16 +1100
    [Boar Arm Guards, Adjusted (M)] Tier 1.40 +800 (regular Boar arm sold twice on january +520ish)
    [Boar Gloves, Adjusted (M)] Tier 1.00 +700 (regular Boar gloves sold twice in january +425ish)
    [Boar Thigh Guards, Adjusted (M)] Tier 0.84 +800
    [Liakon Shin Guards (M)] Tier 1.37 +450
    [Boar Foot Guards, Adjusted (M)] Tier 1.23 +500
    The above would be sold as a set, preferably. +4400 SOLD

[Jaguar Helmet (M)] Tier 2.0 +650 SOLD
    [Liakon Harness (M)] Tier 2.99 +900 SOLD

[Armor Plating Mk. 5B, Adjusted] x7, to be sold as a set +3800 (highest bid +3500) SOLD[/I]

Healing Tools:

[Restoration Chip, Adjusted] +4175 SOLD +4100
    [Divine Intervention Chip] +1300 SOLD +1200
    [Omegaton Fast Aid Pack, Adjusted] Tier 1.89 +2600 SOLD
    [EMT kit Ek-2350, Modified] Tier 2.99 low tt +4250

Misc:

[Starkhov AS-147] Tier 2.99 +1100
    [CDF Patrol Vehicle (C)] Dark Customisation +850 (highest bid +750)

MORE BUYOUT PRICES TO COME
    Last edited by Konvicted; 02-16-2020 at 18:19.
    Takeaway Truth:
    Forget ideology. They betray. They limit. They lead astray. Just deal with the raw data and trust yourself. Nobody is smarter than you are. And what if they are? What good is their understanding doing you? People walk around saying ‘Well, I don’t understand quantum physics but somewhere somebody understands it’. That’s not a very helpful attitude towards observing the insights of quantum physics. Inform yourself. What does inform yourself mean? It means transcend and mistrust ideology. Go for direct experience. What do YOU think when YOU face the waterfall? What do YOU think when YOU have sex? What do YOU think when YOU take psilocybin? Everything else is unconfirmable rumor, useless, probably lies. So, liberate yourself from the illusion of culture. Take responsibility for what you think and what you do.”
    – Terence McKenna

The game is deep and the fame is brief..

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    if no price is set i will likely follow ongoing Markup
    Takeaway Truth:
    Forget ideology. They betray. They limit. They lead astray. Just deal with the raw data and trust yourself. Nobody is smarter than you are. And what if they are? What good is their understanding doing you? People walk around saying ‘Well, I don’t understand quantum physics but somewhere somebody understands it’. That’s not a very helpful attitude towards observing the insights of quantum physics. Inform yourself. What does inform yourself mean? It means transcend and mistrust ideology. Go for direct experience. What do YOU think when YOU face the waterfall? What do YOU think when YOU have sex? What do YOU think when YOU take psilocybin? Everything else is unconfirmable rumor, useless, probably lies. So, liberate yourself from the illusion of culture. Take responsibility for what you think and what you do.”
    – Terence McKenna

Saskia Saski Sonnenschein
    Images
    im interested int the jaguar helmet . if you sell it solo pls pm me a price

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnenschein View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    im interested int the jaguar helmet . if you sell it solo pls pm me a price
    hey. thanks for interest. pm coming
    Takeaway Truth:
    – Terence McKenna

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    up and away.
    Takeaway Truth:
    – Terence McKenna

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    prices updated
    Takeaway Truth:
    – Terence McKenna

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    some interest here and there.
    Takeaway Truth:
    – Terence McKenna

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    tier increased on several items
    Takeaway Truth:
    – Terence McKenna

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    some item gone. keep the interest coming
    Takeaway Truth:
    – Terence McKenna

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    Prices updated, offers welcome
    Takeaway Truth:
    – Terence McKenna

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast