Very Green

moondog

Stalker
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Charley Moondog 1969
Everything looks like you are seeing it through a night scope when it is dark. In the day time there is a white haze and you have to turn down the gamma. I thought it was my pc but it is the same on my laptop, i have also noticed this on streams. do i have my graphics set wrong or is this an issue with the latest update ?
very_green_thumb.jpg

Everything looks like you are seeing it through a night scope when it is dark. In the day time there is a white haze and you have to turn down the gamma. I thought it was my pc but it is the same on my laptop, i have also noticed this on streams. do i have my graphics set wrong or is this an issue with the latest update ?
very_green_thumb.jpg

No, is not your PC or Laptop. It is the setup they made into the Exposure setting. (Automatic adjust brightnes, depend on light around. It make it darker if you have day, or be inside a building, where light is in the scene, and it make it more bright in Night)

So this setup is bad, how it work at moment. They need to find out a better settup for the Exposure in camera. Camera is what you can see, the view on your screen, even like a camera is working.

Yeah, we want sunny night ! :confused:

You have to turn down gamma at day only because you turn it up at night.

Night is supposed to be dark.. isn't it ?

Yeah, we want sunny night ! :confused:

You have to turn down gamma at day only because you turn it up at night.

Night is supposed to be dark.. isn't it ?

Ok, but then we need a shitload of Lamp Items :) Try to mine on mountains, if it is night. Im sure you falling from a cliff :)

Using gamma also dont help, about you need to adjust that in night and on day. It realy would more help, if MA adjust the * AUTOMATIC EXPOSURE * to have a more liked settup.

Reactions: Izz
Ok, but then we need a shitload of Lamp Items :) Try to mine on mountains, if it is night. Im sure you falling from a cliff :)

Using gamma also dont help, about you need to adjust that in night and on day. It realy would more help, if MA adjust the * AUTOMATIC EXPOSURE * to have a more liked settup.

I agree that some places should be a bit less dark at night.

I just wanted to say "sunny night".. :D

I guess they'll still make some more adjustments.

My apartment is the opposite problem , the lamps are blinding now and since they removed next item , they cannot be selected to remove them.

Back