Selling: Mayhem Scintillator Cobalt T4.99

niteflite

Guardian
Society
Hardcore
Nite Niteflite Flite
This is one of two pistols of the kind, with good efficiency and 1% Focus Blow, and decent range (39.6) for a pistol. Ideal to grind low level mobs, e.g. Mayhem cat 1 and 2.
With a RDI amp, it gets to 72% efficiency, and it shows.
With a A105 Adjusted and 4 damage enhancers it gets to a decent 60dps
It's ready for tier 5.

No SB/BO yet, just taking offers, at the moment. I am not in a rush to sell, as I still use it to great effect when my returns are really poor from higher mobs.

PM here or in-game.

SOLD

Cobalt+Annotation+2019-12-24+222356.png

Last edited:
This is one of two pistols of the kind, very high efficiency with 1% Focus Blow, ideal to grind low level mobs, e.g. Mayhem cat 1 and 2.
With a RDI amp, it gets to 72% efficiency, and it shows.
With a A105 Adjusted and 4 damage enhancers it gets to a decent 60dps
It's ready for tier 5.

No SB/BO yet, just taking offers, at the moment. I am not in a rush to sell, as I still use it to great effect when my returns are really poor from higher mobs.

PM here or in-game.

Many thanks

Cobalt+Annotation+2019-12-24+222356.png

62.5% efficency is not close to very high efficiency unless im missing something

Amended description to "good efficiency" and added range information

62.5% efficency is not close to very high efficiency unless im missing something

He may have been referring to the more general expression of efficiency rather than the % number MA seemingly randomly assigned. In general the scintillator series is very efficient for creating a high DPP and therefor a low cost/kill, which is indeed very good for low cat mayhem grinding for strongboxes. With a Summer 16 ring (14K) and a 1% crit left handed ring (10K) and mod viceroy you can get 5% focused blow with the scintillator series.

I'll up the bid to 5k.

Back