Selling: LR-60 Augmented

Isaac

Guardian
Society
The Ministry
Isaac Jacob Thorne
As the title says:

I want to sell an LR-60 Augmented tier 0.99. The rifle comes with 87 efficiency and 3.399 dpp. It has an expected DPS of 60.4094 when using the blank rifle without any crit dmg, crit chance or reload speed buffs according to entropia wiki.

I already recieved an offer of tt+60k peds but said Avatar seems to be operating as a medium to high end trader of UL items. That being said I want to give interested hunters a chance to bid on this rifle aswell (alongside with me getting a better cut on the deal).

You probably noticed, that there is no such weapon left on the mayhem token trader at the moment.

The sale is due to me using an LP-40 perfected because of my limited playing time.

One can hunt Caperons with this rifle using a thorifoid helmet and an appropriate speed buff coming from one of the cheap hermetic rings without getting hit ever. Of course there are several other mobs (smaller troopers and warriors, kreltins, plongus, smaller maffoids, small feffox) that can be done without risking a significant decay bill that is only compensated partially with shrapnel loot.

It fits an mayhem beta amp quite well, if you are willing to accept the associated efficiency loss.

I never tiered the rifle due to my "no enhancer" policy.

The only amp at the very moment that will increase the efficiency of this rifle is the limited RDI Alpha amp, which I used once in a while but isn't a viable option (at least for me) due to its exessive markup.

In order to make this one to a proper auction I set

SB: tt+62k
BO: tt+65k

Payment is in peds only and bidding should take place in positive integer multiples of 100 peds.
The trade will be done seven days once the starting bid has been placed.
The trade will take place on planet Calypso only.

All ingame bids will be reported here (including the fully avatar name of the bidders) in order to make this auction a bit more transpartent.

I reserve the rigtht not to sell said item especially if I do not recieve any appopriate offers.

Happy bidding.

Regards

Isaac Jacob Thorne

Last edited:
Very nice weapon mate. Goodjob letting hunters take a bid on this weapon instead of palming it off to one of the ever-growing leachers of the game the damn traders. Free bump mate goodluck!

From what i know the offer of +60k is from a hunter.

Could be from a trader that has been asked to help out with searching after a gun like this.

Seeing that these are a bit rare. Having active players to help keep an eye out is what can get you the gun in the first place.

The post is more like a friendly bump :)

87% efficiency bump

SB of tt+62k ped has been met by Linus Zip Lindström via imgame pm

Seven days till trade now.

The placed bid has been cancled by the bidder due to other alternatives. Back to the starting bid then.

I decided not to sell in order to enjoy a new level of versatility. Therefore this thread can be closed.

Back