Thread: Gliders

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Eon Ost Turf
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images

Gliders

I've been playing different "childish" games with my kids, and one of them has a cool ability to attach a glider, so you can jump off cliffs (using space), and press space again while in the air, to engage a glider/parachute. I miss that in EU It would make it much more nice to move in mountain areas.

Since I got Angelic Wings, I'd like to see them put to use for this purpose.. And maybe there is a potential for a new series of attachments here..

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by osten View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've been playing different "childish" games with my kids, and one of them has a cool ability to attach a glider, so you can jump off cliffs (using space), and press space again while in the air, to engage a glider/parachute. I miss that in EU It would make it much more nice to move in mountain areas.

Since I got Angelic Wings, I'd like to see them put to use for this purpose.. And maybe there is a potential for a new series of attachments here..

My suggestion would be to play the above for a bit, then come back when you have completed it.