Question: Which of these mobs would you like to hunt at the highest maturity?

Which of these mobs would you like to hunt at the highest maturity?

• Total voters

Shard-Angel

Prowler
Society
Project Entropia
Vehshi Rogue Shard-Angel
Greets.

Which of these mobs would you like to see available for hunting at the highest maturity?

Further questions:
  • Which of these would you NEVER hunt? Why?
  • Which of these are already available at their highest maturity elsewhere (ie in the wild/Land Area) and where?

You can select multiple choices.

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Further questions:
  • Which of these are already available at their highest maturity elsewhere (ie in the wild/Land Area) and where?

High maturity Plumatergus is available on Rocktropia.
High maturity Tripudion is available NE of Limnadian.

(just off the top of my head)

big exars make for fun hunting, and there's not an isolated large spawn of them, so that would be my vote.

whatever happened to the exarasaur elite?

History says this type of thread always has the same result.

1. A few people say they'd like to see a niche mob.
2. The LA owner makes as big as a spawn of that mob as they can.
3. No-one hunts them.
4. The LA owner unlocks the DNA and lets everything drop to minimum.

I hope you can prove me wrong and make a success of it though!

I miss the old merp hunting grounds, doubt I'd hunt anywhere with tax but it would be nice to have in game

Combibo

Could not find a decent maturity to hunt, best I found was West of Emerald Lakes mall but the maturity was still kinda low.

Why Combibo? Why not? It's easy to protect against because almost every armor in game has more Impact protection than any other protection, and the damage is split up with Cut, instead of the 100% Impact that some of the mobs you proposed have, like Exarosaur, Plumatergus and Tripudion.

Also Longtooth is part of the Exarosaur family, it's the high-maturity version of Exarosaurs (which is why it has the same skin).

My 2nd choice would be Argonaut, similar damage design but Impact is dealt in higher proportion.

Legends

Combibo

Could not find a decent maturity to hunt, best I found was West of Emerald Lakes mall but the maturity was still kinda low.

Why Combibo? Why not? It's easy to protect against because almost every armor in game has more Impact protection than any other protection, and the damage is split up with Cut, instead of the 100% Impact that some of the mobs you proposed have, like Exarosaur, Plumatergus and Tripudion.

Also Longtooth is part of the Exarosaur family, it's the high-maturity version of Exarosaurs (which is why it has the same skin).

My 2nd choice would be Argonaut, similar damage design but Impact is dealt in higher proportion.

Legends

The LA east of shinook jungle tp has stalker combibo

Many thanks for all the informative responses.

Your input is very much appreciated. :)

:)

Sabakuma - Really big ones at the sabakuma cave (if it's still open)
Plumatergus - Nowhere on Calypso, great colored hides
Tripudion - Who needs em?
Argonaut - Argo elites at fort troy, I had leaders on my former landarea, didnt get hunted much.
Merp- Big ones north of Boreas including a mod merp
Exarosaur - Mixed Spawn to the east of fort troy with Daikiba

So my vote would be on Plumatergus for the hides, but I guess if hunted much the hides will pluma. (in markup)

Sabakuma - Really big ones at the sabakuma cave (if it's still open)
Plumatergus - Nowhere on Calypso, great colored hides
Tripudion - Who needs em?
Argonaut - Argo elites at fort troy, I had leaders on my former landarea, didnt get hunted much.
Merp- Big ones north of Boreas including a mod merp
Exarosaur - Mixed Spawn to the east of fort troy with Daikiba

So my vote would be on Plumatergus for the hides, but I guess if hunted much the hides will pluma. (in markup)

Plumatergus it is. :)

Plumatergus maturity is now set to maximum. (Server message: One hour to before they start spawning.)

Plumatergus it is. :)

Plumatergus maturity is now set to maximum. (Server message: One hour to before they start spawning.)

I may have missed it but I don't think you've told us where :)

Bingo! :)

poster-02.jpg

Back