Nothing online?

Nik-Elas

Prowler
Negolas
Seems like everything is offline? Client loader won't connect to server and can't even reach their homepage? Massive fuck up on my end somehow or what's going on?

Seems like everything is offline? Client loader won't connect to server and can't even reach their homepage? Massive fuck up on my end somehow or what's going on?

You're not alone... I was getting this error this morning for 5-10 minutes:

Same Here

No Client Loader and their homepage is down as well. I guess watching TV for the rest of the evening :eyecrazy:

Still same shit over an hour later. Couldn't play yesterday either, came online for 10sec then "losing connection". Today I don't even get to sign in. Tried reinstalling etc. Shit game

same here , i relogged and now launcher doesnt load anymore

Same here :( But only started this evening. Till then everything worked fine.

Last edited:
Getting it too. Was able to play yesterday, no problem. Issue just started today.

Interestingly, EL hunting list shows clear signs of activity, so it's not Entropia being down for everyone.

Same, I was playing fine this morning. Logged out for 5-10mins to save some buffs and can't get back online. Other people who were online are fine, seems like the login server is down.

Having issues as well. I'm sure they're looking into it. Probably just a crashed main server that needs fixed. Hope it doesn't take too much longer, itching to play!

Feels like only login server is down. Anyone already in game should be fine until logged out :eyecrazy:

Getting it too. Was able to play yesterday, no problem. Issue just started today.

Interestingly, EL hunting list shows clear signs of activity, so it's not Entropia being down for everyone.

well it was good for me also , but relogged and then boom , client down , i think that is f..ked for everyone is enough to relog and than is broken.
Lets hope that the team is not on vacation.

same problem for me

Any fixes yet ??

I'm also unable to get the Client Loader to work... I've tried a bunch of different DNS Servers... Nothing works..

I can barely get this forum to come up, half the time it times out.

Same here.
Couldnt even reach PCF anymore.

Found a work around for that here:
http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/ent...an-not-be-accessed-anymore.15133/#post-113258

Chaning DNS fixed me being unable to reach PCF but still cant acces account page or open client loader.

So, sky has fallen?

MA cashed out?

*edit* account page just opened.
Client loader still stays dead.

*edit8*
reaction from support:
Good evening wizz
There do seem to be some issues currently however we do not have information about this as of yet. We do know that people are unable to connect to the game, website and forum at the moment.

Last edited:
posted on fb

We are aware of the current service outages regarding the game servers and our websites.

This is currently being worked on and we hope to restore access as soon as possible.

We do apologize for any inconvenience this may of caused and we thank you for your patience and understanding while this is being resolved.

For me, the game, entropiauniverse.com and this forum were all down for about four hours until just now.

Tinkering with DNS servers didn't help.

For me, the game, entropiauniverse.com and this forum were all down for about four hours until just now.

Tinkering with DNS servers didn't help.

Yep, seemed to be a DNS issue at MA.. happened back on the 15th also..

Should we ask for a Root Cause Analysis report? :laugh:

Back