PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenJade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Perhaps I'm a rare breed, but I've looted 3 seasonal rings. 2 easter 18's and 1 christmas 19 out of the three I still have 2 of them. So maybe out of the ones looted there is a good percentage that is kept and not sold and that is why the prices are still high on them.
    I don't know though.

What I do know is that with the extra 5% lifesteal the xmas 19 gave me there's not a chance I'd sell it until I was either quitting or looted a better ring.
    Dont worry about looting a better one.
    You're one of the lucky breeds.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Captain Jack's Booty Hole
    Images
    As previously stated, age old rings have gone down significantly invalue as they have been replaced by bigger better rings. Many rings are being sold for a fraction of the price they were when first introduced. That is normal. Values diminish as higher value items replace the old.

What makes this ring so special? It allows you to grind at work for an entire 8 hour shift without ever having to turn on your screen and risk getting busted by the boss. There are more than 27 players ingame who would love to be able to do just that.

Also as previously stated, if you disagree with the values then don't pay them. There are plenty of Improved Ares and Perfected Aeglic rings out there you can use.

For you, Wizz, I don't think these rings are a good fit. You wouldn't get enough use out of them to be worth it. For others who cycle considerable amounts of PED on a regular basis, however, they are well worth the price paid.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    James Jambon Zidane
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenJade View Post
    Perhaps I'm a rare breed, but I've looted 3 seasonal rings. 2 easter 18's and 1 christmas 19 out of the three I still have 2 of them. So maybe out of the ones looted there is a good percentage that is kept and not sold and that is why the prices are still high on them.
    I don't know though.

What I do know is that with the extra 5% lifesteal the xmas 19 gave me there's not a chance I'd sell it until I was either quitting or looted a better ring.
    Indeed a rare breed... we're here banging two rocks together to make fire and you're walking around with a Zippo lighter lol

I think you're right, a lot of people keep the rings because I think a lot of the people that loot the rings are the people that spend the most on boxes and generally invest more in their avatars to a point where a single ring is only a small portion of their accounts worth.

I mean if you've got a healthy ped card and 100k-200k+ peds sitting in other investments/gear on your account that you're not rushing to sell why would you rush to sell a ring worth only 21k? Especially if that ring is BAD ASS (which the xmas 2019 is).

The people that rush to sell are the ones with no money and just want a nice payout finally that they can play with. (or withdraw even).

Watching The End Of The Universe Since 2010...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jambon View Post
    Indeed a rare breed... we're here banging two rocks together to make fire and you're walking around with a Zippo lighter lol

I think you're right, a lot of people keep the rings because I think a lot of the people that loot the rings are the people that spend the most on boxes and generally invest more in their avatars to a point where a single ring is only a small portion of their accounts worth.

I mean if you've got a healthy ped card and 100k-200k+ peds sitting in other investments/gear on your account that you're not rushing to sell why would you rush to sell a ring worth only 21k? Especially if that ring is BAD ASS (which the xmas 2019 is).

The people that rush to sell are the ones with no money and just want a nice payout finally that they can play with. (or withdraw even).
    This... Exactly this...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    George Geo Clone
    Society
    Victory
    Images
    I think they should stop dropping seasonal rings and introduce seasonal amulets at some point.

www.victory-ms.com
    https://discord.gg/j4GfC8f
    ❍ ● .∘ ↭ ⌀ . ◦ ⌱
    BUYING:[Omegaton Laser Sight Mk I]x1

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    True TJ Juan
    Society
    Cz-Sk Crows
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack View Post
    It allows you to grind at work for an entire 8 hour shift without ever having to turn on your screen
    How? You press F for 8 hours? or?

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    I think they should stop dropping seasonal rings and introduce seasonal amulets at some point.
    When they came out with gear, they suggested they were going to do this but they haven't.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by True Juan View Post
    How? You press F for 8 hours? or?
    Precisely. You bring a laptop to work and have it sitting below your desk with the lid shut, and you have an extra keyboard on your desk.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Norian Norian Xx
    Society
    Guess Who??
    Precisely. You bring a laptop to work and have it sitting below your desk with the lid shut, and you have an extra keyboard on your desk.
    Xmouse button control is your friend

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Nice, cool game!

Like those slot machine addicts who lock the spin button with a credit card so they don't have to press the button.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3