Entropia Goals For *2020*

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
So pretty much the same question as the thread I created a year ago....

What plans, goals & achievements do we have for 2020?

Sadly I didn't achieve my 2019 goals due to a radical change in camera and control with VU 16.0.
I'm glad to say VU 17.0 is really impressive if you have the hardware to crank up the settings to Very High. So :thumbup: MA for that!

Anyway, I'll be lazy and set myself the same goals as I did last year:

• 250 HP
  • Killstrike
  • 'Significant' Discovery

A week is a long time in politics and a year is even longer here. Let's see what happens. Bring it on!!! :D

Over to you......

Captain Jack's 2020 Goals

- Level 75 Animal Looter

Last edited:
Having only just achieved my goal for 2019 it is difficult at this moment to set a new one but let me try :

- 200HP
- lvl60 in any looter profession : Scavenging
- Loot a nice UL item

• Scavenging/Scientist unlock
  • Quickness
  • 300 HP
  • Maybe 100 Brawler if returns pick up and/or Events change

Azzah 2020 Goals:

• over 400hp base
  • level 100 evader
  • Average hunting profession level 100
  • Level 100 looter
  • Top 3 mayhem event
  • solo hunting ATH
  • Top 10 all time hunter

Last edited:
Oooh this is fun!

Let's review last years goals first...

1. Deposit less frequently - YES! I actually accomplished this. I had a general budget for the year and stuck with it. Not sure it really helped me spreading the money out throughout the year though.
2. Hit a solo 5 figure hunting HoF - NOPE! Last chance to help me reach this goal before the new year MA....
3. Keep my hours in check - YES! I think I could say this was accomplished too as I did take a break for a couple months this year.

Now 2020's goals, this is a big year on the calendar and as such it's going to be a big year for goals...

1. Make a solid bankroll last the year - I want to continue to stay within a similar yearly budget as last year. But this time rather than doing many smaller deposits I'd like to try to lump up most of the budget for the year in an initial deposit upfront that I can use as bankroll for most of the year.
2. Increase my standard run size - As I'm starting to take out larger mobs I'm finding more of a wild return rate and I think this is partially caused by not doing a large enough run. So I'm going to try to increase my run size by 70% - 300% depending on the mobs I'm hunting.
3. Hit a solo hunting HoF over 4000 - As much as I'd like the 5 digit hof I think at this point it would be a miracle if I was blessed with a hunting HoF over 4k. So I've dialed back this goal from last year.
4. Successfully make the switch to BLP from Laser - I think there's just more bang for the buck when it comes to BLP weapons so I'm going to actively try to make the switch to exclusively using BLP weapons and abandoning my use of laser despite my higher skill level with it.
5. Make an honest go at a mayhem event - I've never even bothered because I don't like being forced into the higher cost of the cat I'm assigned to. But Christmas 2020 I think I will make an effort to at least complete a singe 15 hour run.
6. Loot a seasonal ring - I'm always "close" where I finish opening boxes moments before a seasonal ring drops to someone else. I think it's time MA stopped teasing and gave me the bloody thing already. :laugh:

As for skill goals:
- Level 65 BLP Damage
- 215 HP
- Closing the gap between my Hit and Dmg professions.

As for gear goals:
- Acquire an UL Angel armor set
- Acquire an Emik Enigma L4
- BONUS: Acquire a mod 2350 fap if the price goes low enough (3000-3200) and after my other gear has been secured.

Mike's Goal

- Level 60 Prospector
- Unlock Commando
- 250 HP

I just have 1 goal, and it has been my goal for about 3 years now:

- To become the biggest provider of Armors in EU

In 2019, I purchased 40 additional item points from MindArk for 2 of my shops, and also bought a 3rd shop, all conveniently located on the 2nd floor at Twin Peaks mall.

Had a falling out with the boys at Genesis who are currently holding the title when one of them made threats to try to stop me from undercutting their prices. So there will be no 'partnerships' there.

In 2020, I will buy more item points again so I can offer a wider variety of armors, and I may expand my network of shops further. I will also continue to increase my armor crafting skills and acquire more Armor blueprints.

Here's to a prosporous 2020!!!

Legends

My goals for 2019 were not that many:
Skills: Try to get more prof stands over L100, and unlock some for me new skills.
Gear: Same as now probably.
Missions: Finish some all over the universe, I have way too many unfinished.

Not that much of progression with prof stands over L100, but some got closer at least. :silly2:
I did get better gear though, and I did finish a bunch of missions.

I guess I gonna have same goals for 2020, more prof stands over L100.
Should be able to unlock some more skills, e.g Scientist and Scavenging,
and probably DSK and Miner too.
Would be nice with a bit better armor, but I doubt I will be able to buy that.
When it comes to missions, I guess I'll keep grinding on those that have
attributes as rewards.
Illusion #1 is to get close to Intuition with help of Evader. :D
If unlucky, I'll have to quit and stop playing EU this year, hopefully I have
do it a bit later.

Last edited:
get Mindark to bring back some other form of deposits similar to paypal... or not deposit at all. Currently working on the hazmat suit missions... after that if no deposit methods come along I'll continue doing that for the 2 ped a day or whatever for the rest of forever, slowly selling out what I still have in inventory over at the FOMA shop until it's all gone one day...

Last edited:
For avatar goals I'll make mine simple:
Level 80 hit blp sniper (70.5 currently)
200hp (171 hp currently)

For overall goals:
Gain 500 new members to the entropia Universe discord channel
Get some recognition for the channel by MA and/or some representatives in there from time to time

wondering

2020 year of white rat (庚子年)
2019 was golden pig (己亥年)

R720x0.q80

my noob 2020 goal

315hp(238hp)
450k(332434pts)
intuition(53ev/60elec hit)
total 180* looter(49Ani/45Mut/29Rob)

5digit hunting global/hofs(include mu) *3

Last edited by a moderator:
RavenJade's 2020 goals

300 HP (currently 272)
100 laser sniper (currently 94)
unlock quickness (currently 53)
450K skill (currently 410Kish )
Get a 10 K hunting loot solo (currently dreaming)
Get back to doing my entropia youtube channel (currently looking for my microphone)

Happy 2020 :)

- Ranged Laser 100 (98)
- Laser Sniper 100 (93)
- 300 hp (275)
- 400k skills (370k)

Same Goals as last year.

1- Attain a massive amount of attributes
2- Become one of the highest skilled in game

This year I should make some significant gains in Attributes as I should be able to start eating some of my tokens in a few categories.

My goals for 2020 :

Again buy another 1 or 2 shop upgrades to expand

Skill levels that I want to reach (not that this matters but still fun to do)
Level 50 in pros and enm
Level 40 trea

300k skillpoints (currently 189K)
Finish all the caly missions outstanding before the codex takes over.
Get that dropship mission finished on Ark
Hit a tower

Most importantly
Have fun

• Level 60 Animal Looter for a double unlock (Currently 50.4, progress is slow, but Codex helps);
  • 300 HP (297 now so should be trivial);
  • Finish as many old missions as I can before they get removed - Caperon, Neomex, Feffox, Sumima, Berycled, Silver Atrox and Maffoid 5 as a minimum target;
  • Level 80 Cryo Hit to unlock Intuition (only 59 now, this one is probably too ambitious).

• Animal Looter 70

• 350 HP

• Top 10 in Category 10 event

Rank top 3 in at least one Mayhem.
200hp (179 atm)

Unlock force merge and scientist. Continue to grow my twitch stream.

Buy lvl5 or lvl7 UL AMP

My Goals for 2020 are

Miner Unlock Lv 50 required (44.67 prosp atm)
63 knifefighter hit/dmg to max my dream knife Genesis Bifrost which I don't own.. yet (58 hit and dmg atm)
220HP (215HP atm)
Finish Maffoid Stage 5 before removed (11538/42,000 points)
Upon completion of Maffoid mission finish my Stage V Atrox before removal (4156/10,000 kills)

Hopefully posting it here will give me so motivation to stay determined and committed to completing these goals. I wish everyone the best of luck completing theirs. Happy New Year's and let's all have a great 2020!

Not going to set a loot as a goal, that's entirely up to MA and I have no control.

Lvl 80 pyro hit to unlock intuition (current is 75)
Max Adjusted SB-90 (current is 83 shortblade hit)
Max imp BP-110 (current 104 blp pistol hit)
Max mod LP-100 (current 97 laser pistol hit)
Lvl 80 animal looter (current 66, probably have to settle for 75)
lvl 75 medic to unlock doctor (current 54, i can dream)

My damage levels are all well above what is needed, it's just the hit skills i need.

I'll set myself the following goals:

1) Take at least 1 attachment BP from 0 to 100 QR
2) Deposit only to buy deeds/items

My goals:
Finally convincing Mindark that space could be lucrative for them and that space updates are much cheaper then planet side updates, considering they dont have to do much graphics ;)

200+ Intelligence (if codex rollout doesnt stop me first)
400+ Health (if Mindark doesnt give me space content for motherships)
700k+ total skillpoints

Reach the rank of General in the IFN

I will be happy if I can just achieve that

315hp(238hp) ▶262hp
450k(332434pts) ▶353429pts
intuition(53ev/60elec hit) ▶(55/61elec/58pyro) ※i switched to skillin pyro
total 180* looter(49Ani/45Mut/29Rob) ▶(47/45/29,im selling looter&others btw)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back