Cannot log in

Got my answer from support:

2020-01-03 07:00 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Zev,

Thank you for contacting us.

What we will have to do in to deactivate the Gold Card for your account and you will be able to login.

Unfortunately since the Gold Card has been discontinued we will not be able to reactivate it and recommend that you use Entropia Pocket instead.

In order to deactivate the Gold Card, we must ask you to please upload front and back color copies of a current and valid photo ID, where all four corners are visible, and your full name, a document number, and your date of birth are clearly shown.

For example a Driver's License, Passport or National Identification Card, so we can verify that you are the rightful owner of this account.

When the upload is finished please update this case, so that we can continue assisting you as soon as possible.

We are aware that this is a complicated procedure, but we can assure you that it is in the interest of account security.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

/Zev

I got the same yesterday at 12:32 MA time, 2 min later they got the copies of my ID card.

But I asked them not to remove my Gold card yet for security reasons, cause my tablet (to install Pocket) didn't arrived yet.

At 21:44 I updated my support case that I installed Pocket so now (still) waiting till they contact me to remove the gold card.

Yes, it is almost the same support answer that I got, but in my answer they confirms that it is the Gold Card that is the problem. (at least I read it like that with my limited knowledge in the English language.)

So if people still use a Gold Card and it is still working for them, I suggest that they switch to the pocket app while they can, so they don't have to do it the hard way like us! :)

Regards
Zev

Yes, it is almost the same support answer that I got, but in my answer they confirms that it is the Gold Card that is the problem. (at least I read it like that with my limited knowledge in the English language.)

So if people still use a Gold Card and it is still working for them, I suggest that they switch to the pocket app while they can, so they don't have to do it the hard way like us! :)

Regards
Zev

I love the hard way

They are exactly like German officials. The first one who has to come in the morning before making coffee for his colleagues pulls the plug from the phone. There are still work orders coming before HOLY WEEKEND

I am now doing homework that my wife gave me :mad::mad::mad:

Finally got the pocket app to work after my gold card was deactivated!

And login worked! I'm in!:yay:

Hope it will work for everyone else as well!

Regards
Zev

i dont get you guys, they announced they will get rid of GC , why you have to wait till last second ?

the day they announced this i installed the app and moved on

i dont get you guys, they announced they will get rid of GC , why you have to wait till last second ?

the day they announced this i installed the app and moved on

Cuz a great part of the entropia playerbase consist out of extremely conservative old grumpy autists who think that their stubbornness will make MA change its mind.

:laugh:

Back