Cannot log in

LeelooM

Prowler
Society
Spectra
Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
Hi all,

I just want to log in and I'm getting :

An internal error occured, Please try to log again in a few minutes ... all the time.

I just send a support case. Any 1 else have this problem?

Now when trying to log into the My Items I get a bad error code ...

Maybe the location you are at is unavailable?

Perhaps try logging in using virtual tycoon... Though logging in with that is tricky too. After logging in it just brings me back to the login page, have to exit the app and reopen to actually load.

Of course this is all a long shot...

Maybe the location you are at is unavailable?

Perhaps try logging in using virtual tycoon... Though logging in with that is tricky too. After logging in it just brings me back to the login page, have to exit the app and reopen to actually load.

Of course this is all a long shot...

I was thinking about the server being unavailable, so I tried the My Items pages and there I'm getting a bad error code.

I do not use that tycoon so not gonna try that now :p

I'm still using my gold card that I got in 2006 so wondering if that is becoming the problem

I was thinking about the server being unavailable, so I tried the My Items pages and there I'm getting a bad error code.

I do not use that tycoon so not gonna try that now :p

I'm still using my gold card that I got in 2006 so wondering if that is becoming the problem

Gold Card isnt supported since last yr....they only let it function a bit more..

The atm state of the art is the Entropia pocket app ( you also see an ad on the client loader)

install the app, write down your 4 digit security code (for emergency cases) and it should work then...

Eddie

I'm still using the old Gold Card to this day with no issues

Android tablet is otw and will be delivered this eve and meanwhile waiting for a response from MA.

Hope all will go well and nobody else will have troubles because of that

Last edited:
Have the same problem!

And I can't activate the Entropia Pocket app because I need to enter the Gold Card code to login to my account during activation process. (I get the Bad Code error when trying to enter the code.)

I have sent support case also....hoping for answer soon.

Have the same problem!

And I can't activate the Entropia Pocket app because I need to enter the Gold Card code to login to my account during activation process. (I get the Bad Code error when trying to enter the code.)

I have sent support case also....hoping for answer soon.

Good to know I'm not the only 1

Hope its fixed soon:)

Servers offline here too. There is a message on support news : will be off for an hour.

Servers are back online.

Thank you but the error or cannot log in happend 6 hours ago so something else is wrong :(

Oh yeah... I'm getting the internal error as well now. Maybe the Gold Card cannot be used anymore.

hope it gets fixed soon leeloo. we are lost without our leader. :)

Thank you but the error or cannot log in happend 6 hours ago so something else is wrong :(

I forgot to double check, my bad. Hope it gets resolved quickly.

Explains why the maintenance was today and not tuesday ^^

hope it gets fixed soon leeloo. we are lost without our leader. :)

Thank you :) hope to be back this eve when the tablet arrived :p

Just had a chat with Loki from MA, he/she said it was not the Gold Card that was the problem, it's the servers...

I also put in a support case

Just had a chat with Loki from MA, he/she said it was not the Gold Card that was the problem, it's the servers...

I also put in a support case

Ah oki thank you very much :) So we need to try from time to time?

EDIT : I logged off in TICity as usual

So now I have to get rid of my frustration.
MA has by far the worst support ever.
You could at least expect MA to be able to leave a message on the main page that there is a problem logging in. But these Heinis don't even do that.
Sad but true MA steps on the gas and at least improves that, because that's the least you can expect as a customer.

The only statement where you can get is that the servers are offline for 60 minutes and have been for over 4 hours.
MA You got it what customer loyalty means times work on this shit you idiots.

So now I have to get rid of my frustration.
MA has by far the worst support ever.
You could at least expect MA to be able to leave a message on the main page that there is a problem logging in. But these Heinis don't even do that.
Sad but true MA steps on the gas and at least improves that, because that's the least you can expect as a customer.

sry for your frustration ..but its also wrong to push the anger towards ma...since the support ended in 2018 -->therefore they dont also have to have this service running anymore.....

so if they are willing to restart and repair this service to get it working again.....they have a better attitude then a microsoft support where you call for a broken windows XP after yrs of "end of life"

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?304712-Gold-Card-Announcement

I did get a reply from MA but no confirmation if the gold card is the problem or not.

Hi Leeloo,

Thank you for contacting us.

If you want to switch to Entropia Pocket instead of using the gold card for your account, then we can deactivate the gold card.

In order to deactivate the gold card, we must ask you to please upload front and back color copies of a current and valid photo ID, where all four corners are visible, and your full name, a document number, and your date of birth are clearly shown.

For example a Driver's License, Passport or National Identification Card, so we can verify that you are the rightful owner of this account.

When the upload is finished please update this case, so that we can continue assisting you as soon as possible.

We are aware that this is a complicated procedure, but we can assure you that it is in the interest of account security.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Meanwhile I send them copies of my passport and asked not to remove the gold card yet until the tablet arrived.
When the tablet arrives I'll start downloading the app and will see if it works or helped.

EDIT : I talked to Loki also and he said I'm not alone with this problem.

Last edited:
This is supposed to be a joke. Yesterday the whole thing went with the gold card

I have the same problem, login was working ok yesterday.

And it seems that you cannot activate Entropia Pocket without using the Gold Card... :duh:

same f..... problem here, use the shit gold card yesterday and now it not work. bulshit

Wondering if any 1 that had problems logging in with the Gold card can log in again now or if updated with pocket?

Downloaded pocket on my tablet, updated my support case in the early evening yesterday, but so far nothing from MA.

Edit : copies of my ID card where send the same time

Last edited:
Written yesterday at 2:00 p.m. Ticket, received a reply this morning at 7.45 a.m. German time that I should send my ID card to the front and back. Shit MA shit slow support

I work in management, if I worked like that I can look for a new job on the same day. Information is everything but not even that they can do it.

Got my answer from support:

2020-01-03 07:00 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Zev,

Thank you for contacting us.

What we will have to do in to deactivate the Gold Card for your account and you will be able to login.

Unfortunately since the Gold Card has been discontinued we will not be able to reactivate it and recommend that you use Entropia Pocket instead.

In order to deactivate the Gold Card, we must ask you to please upload front and back color copies of a current and valid photo ID, where all four corners are visible, and your full name, a document number, and your date of birth are clearly shown.

For example a Driver's License, Passport or National Identification Card, so we can verify that you are the rightful owner of this account.

When the upload is finished please update this case, so that we can continue assisting you as soon as possible.

We are aware that this is a complicated procedure, but we can assure you that it is in the interest of account security.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

/Zev

Back