Suggestion: Gender Reassignment

How about a system where armor doesn't do all it can until it's been refitted to the avatar? And then an action "Refit" in the right click menu for armor pieces, perhaps also a global action "Refit Equipped Armor". With a materials cost to refit it. Or, depending how much complexity we really want in this game (remember before Loot 2.0?), we could just have universal armor.

My suggestion dont allow people to changr sex it will have various problems like ava bound items of old sex you cannot use after changing etc.

Keep M / F for cloths as it is cause some cloths will look weird on opposite sex lol

But for armor they should remove the whole M / F thing and for the looks it should change automatically based on avator sex /shape / etc.

Four pages and still no PE pioneers posted screenies of guys in dresses etc from early days of EU yet. :confused:
Someone please post one because I'm guessing that's what'll happen if MA changes armors and clothing to unisex and modern era MA will then take years to fix that bug.

K that's my 2¢ reality check here & back to lurking now.

PS. As for OP about gender reassessment, I say why not because EU is already a universe where girls will be boys and boys will be girls.

Last edited:
Also, I'm allergic to all that unisex gender bullshit all day everywhere.
Damn, let man be man and women be women!!!
Screw UNISEX!!! :handjob:

I quite agree with that !

Back