Selling: Rare Upgraded Apartment on Arkadia near TP!

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Arkadia Forum Thread about this is over at
http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/selling-celeste-south-building-8-floor-5.15112/

Selling Arkadia: Celeste South: Building 8, Floor 5
From the Celeste Harbour South TP go to the first building in front of the TP (it has terminals around it) and go to the entrance on the left side (Enhancer Street is downstairs) - take the televator on up to level 5.

This is a RARE apartment because it's been upgraded via the Estate Development Program (Cost of 2K for the upgrade by itself). Because of this upgrade this is one of the few apartments on Arkadia that actually have enough item points in the front room near the televator to hold a shopkeeper!

The only real reason I'm selling is because I don't tend to stay on Arkadia itself too much, and because I have an estate that is a Shop on FOMA and it gets annoying sorting through which planet items are on in the estate listing of 'my items' on planet calypso's website.

qea2PrI18Dch2dFnRH8cTMhEIVk34i0vBXj-9X8ls7Gqn1Q0PlIQQ6_8C9q3UHIGXMZ8J6EUR0Ll9jcstBqhthXn2JNc-6EVjUV04dZibChhU0NQkA_eM37lwBzw84RS4w-ukZ3eT-U=w2400

mR9NRsZYE8FFWfEkCcDgZlCgqCtYdeNyTvO8EURm1WURFs9E8L_p1kCzUi6hzJ3OP-J8VTLByrsFN2gX7NLF-THifGlBXbxOvstGeAH8Q34qXOg5dYsDAexJ2MRWyv-ahOOksfFjAB8=w2400

sERWbvsXuQlPYy9kezU2vhasEuUuEpYjJGK57fgTM-SgbPI7VFB4W1xcF2l-dtr14UpiqUx7DsjLDT1inIaIydL-tCTDXNNBL2x0f9n_cZzLwUSUKWRXRtFscb4HYwTuCubtMzzHr00=w2400

10i6DLKzc6CHPvKrwJQvm1liYxvLKDF7Ruld2Q9ONmEO76ziC0sLiXkhT7yd1rk0QY3dXWrz0HFbsve8KDOvq-mk5kdXNFgQAu4usvCqj-6nHSlIxC8js7IRmJccIaeG8LqJz9aWQkM=w2400

Below pic shows the televator on the left and the nearest tp on the right... very close to the tp.
vP3tEb00U_0n5B-g07gRTdQQgtXSkljPp2POodKtBK5rnF3s7GSjLVZq4G0DV-z7NVoySZMYYnLfR_yO2A_-0Pf3zYvfApL8f2qmJpdUm1ml7pkNOHwcWoRZK0E7pcTWQyxLAMiIN-c=w2400

With the way this apartment works you are buying AN ENTIRE FLOOR!
================
================
================
Firm Price: 5K Ped
================
================
================
=====================
There are lots of decorating possibilities with this place. Here's a few pics of some previous interior decoration experiments I performed here in the past...
I4AfT24HNI8UAPLGkUoc_EeCKlqLtqVLTSYB83EBBLl0Kdq0dlAmMqH7RpGTA5zRZ6QNqYb-HeUjjd3QKTXuPBRS7iWKNC4LyzQGvbJDUwUokg2s_0TlhAWW8C-kNshh_yFBAcDkIu4=w2400

gTkUs-WC20_Ma1ySkJtrVY0h9oXGeDV9bwwwmI4ewyZ7OPvQxrEE713C2ep6OxkmJojbSSG3r0MZA-3QYfEI725XgP43518eGCI_UXe1tx6sn2WXjUGLt219LogMuOjL9F-c2FQmCzY=w2400

hB_xlqo328LF9K-IwMcXCN8Wfjh_6HlU9-S9Gx5z-oFtPc4SPhMe5gn9C7gEwaylYMhvdudEi18pvJLhee1EaZmb_N0Ed3sU4Olnq5U6qtyTVfrQZZ-O_Zt0o3lTAr1S9zBO5D5b7do=w2400

K_CBXrUaYl_Q_zX6-Qpxdpb0OfSIzkjUsRKCZtYwd-LZw3P235T_H1KvPZE87-1mvnhgCKR87GdEWq4hcmxQ1WLXwc3EQG2gLxWNtuwOLp1sDt4ehAdA_DQMEv--FvhGJ4PsYHQw5hU

SzK3giPacEHHeKGnJYbfpXo82JOXbq4HqtkdqNSfKbCkXrDmxmD58yRk--j-5MrpZwJ4XZEQf8iZIn84xe9DIhV7zF3jbfhB_JyW6zh649dcoQ1ylOrlSHFr78cGTribKNeoJkQAIdU

OyZjG6j87XQ8XRUb8ryxhkOT1GjBRcqgk5CiFJeen3F4oaYzgR74O8UNeICiSB4ZWBsvr2ou4rKpuUxF7gNiMd_m7BsyWl2MRSFF7KUxPegysNPPVUPamkoIyI4FYUalETLWe9fHk0c

Last edited:
special offer to owner of FOMA #21

If you own FOMA Shop #21 I'll trade your FOMA SHOP #21 deed for this deed for of the apartment at Celeste South: Building 8, Floor 5 in a straight up trade 1 deed for the other. No ped or other add ons from either party... just one deed for the other...

This offer is only good for the owner of that particular shop since it is directly across the hallway from my other shop on FOMA in #22.

(yes, I know who does own that shop at the moment and am starting to get in to communication with them even though they are rarely online when I am due to being in different time zone, etc.... This offer is good for them or who they may sell that place to at some point in time...

given the price that I paid for this place and what the market value of the Foma shops are this is actually a really generous offer if someone takes me up on it... This only real reason I'm contemplating to take such a loss is that I like the idea of two FOMA shops next to one another, and also because Mindark's made it nearly impossible to deposit or withdrawal without major middle man losses from here in the US since they got rid of Paypal... something I'm hoping that they will resolve eventually, but for the most part is something that keeps me from doing much depositing or withdrawing anytime soon...since peds are already tied up in one estate figure I may as well move em over to another estate a bit closer to the shop I already have... ;) )

In game I'm still doing the Arkadia Hazmat suit missions daily on Arkadia moon... so that's where my avatar can be found at the moment when I'm online lately.

Last edited:
This Rare Upgraded Apartment is still for sale! :)

Build your future Here! :)

Happy Data Privacy Day!

Enjoy your privacy today by buying this Rare Apartment and setting the estate to the Private option in the Estate Terminal.

Apartment's still for sale. :yay: :cool: :rolleyes: :girl: :smash::cowboy::drink::love::thumbup::ninja::xsmile:

If you want to do a p2p trade I'm still on Arkadia's Moon. Finally collected all the hazmat suit parts, now just doing the daily 2 ped a day in universal ammo string of the same mission when I'm not hunting oompas...

Avatar's over on Calypso for a few days if anyone wants to trade! :)

Happy Tug of War Day! :)

Apartment is still for sale. Still on Calypso for a few more days. Shoot over a Private Message if you are interested in buying. :)

(working on a few missions and also on upping levels of Calypso based pets up to level 7)

Lets bump it up a bit.

Shoot a private message if interested.

Last edited:
still for sale. Avatar is on Calypso at the moment. I don't log in a lot of hours a day, but do from time to time... so sending a private message on forum is really easiest way to get more info or set up a deal at the moment til I get you on friend list or meet up in game, etc.

still for sale. I'm on Calypso when online at the moment. If you want it I'd suggest buying before long since it may become the home for the zoo if all pets get high enough level to be exportable.

still for sale...
;):laugh::ahh::yup::beerchug:

Do you have any other estates for sale?
Nope, not at the moment I don't... However this place is still for sale.

Also, special offer - get me a female shopkeeper and I'll just straight up trade you the apartment deed for the shopkeeper! (that's a hell of a deal considering the price shopkeepers go at historically, etc.)

Yes if trade is for 'pure ped' offer still is fairly firm at 5K.

However, here are the other options currently on the table if someone has one of the following items and wants to trade for this apartment in a one item for one item trade:

- Deed for FOMA SHOP # 21 (Bunnygirlz owns this one currently and last selling discussion I had with him/her was that they wanted 4K ped for that shop... So yes, this is potentially a much lower offer than 5k if you can get the deed, etc. Bunnygirlz is I think in a different time zone than me and only logs in a few times a year to check sales in his/her various shops across the virtual universe to post them to their website... so getting a hold of bunnygirlz may be tricky but it is doable if you keep trying enough...)

- Deed for FOMA SHOP # 20

- FEMALE SHOPKEEPER (Shopkeeper offer may go off table if markup on auction goes down to where it was about a year and a half to two years ago, but I suspect that won't happen any time soon as there is a supply/demand issue as some avatars seem to be hogging them in a few different estates on Calypso lately)

Still for sale. Come get it before I change my mind and make this my 'zoo' again.

Still for sale.
Make an offer. :)

Still for sale.
Make an offer.

Last edited:
since only one low bid so far figure I'd decorate the place a bit since I'm in the neighborhood. Not sure if I'll leave it decorated or not going forward...

Up front are the level 7 critters..
index.php

inside are the cats, dogs, and a few other critters...
index.php

index.php

index.php

The Loss Library is up here at the moment too...
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Apartment is now empty again. Ready for a new owner for the right price. :)

May be willing to budge a bit on the price. Make an offer.

Remember this is one of the few apartments in Arkadia that allow you to put a shopkeeper up front near the entrance. (if prices drop on shopkeepers again I may just buy one myself and keep the place, lol)

actually, i may just keep the place since there's so many lowball offers... we'll see.

Last edited:
Still for sale. Prefer 5k, but there other options may be available....
... here are the other options currently on the table if someone has one of the following items and wants to trade for this apartment in a one item for one item trade:

- Deed for FOMA SHOP # 21 (Bunnygirlz owns this one currently and last selling discussion I had with him/her was that they wanted 4K ped for that shop... So yes, this is potentially a much lower offer than 5k if you can get the deed, etc. Bunnygirlz is I think in a different time zone than me and only logs in a few times a year to check sales in his/her various shops across the virtual universe to post them to their website... so getting a hold of bunnygirlz may be tricky but it is doable if you keep trying enough...)

- Deed for FOMA SHOP # 20 (willing to take this instead of shop 21 as it's up the hall instead of right across the hall...)

- FEMALE SHOPKEEPER (Shopkeeper offer may go off table if markup on auction goes down to where it was about a year and a half to two years ago (in the 3k range), but I suspect that won't happen any time soon as there is a supply/demand issue as some avatars seem to be hogging them in a few different estates on Calypso lately)

SOLD
(yes I took a hit on this as it only went for 4k. You win some you lose some)

Back