PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

Rare Upgraded Apartment on Arkadia near TP!

Arkadia Forum Thread about this is over at
    http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/sell...floor-5.15112/

Selling Arkadia: Celeste South: Building 8, Floor 5
    From the Celeste Harbour South TP go to the first building in front of the TP (it has terminals around it) and go to the entrance on the left side (Enhancer Street is downstairs) - take the televator on up to level 5.

This is a RARE apartment because it's been upgraded via the Estate Development Program (Cost of 2K for the upgrade by itself). Because of this upgrade this is one of the few apartments on Arkadia that actually have enough item points in the front room near the televator to hold a shopkeeper!

The only real reason I'm selling is because I don't tend to stay on Arkadia itself too much, and because I have an estate that is a Shop on FOMA and it gets annoying sorting through which planet items are on in the estate listing of 'my items' on planet calypso's website.

Below pic shows the televator on the left and the nearest tp on the right... very close to the tp.

With the way this apartment works you are buying AN ENTIRE FLOOR!
    ================
    ================
    ================
    Firm Price: 5K Ped
    ================
    ================
    ================
    =====================
    There are lots of decorating possibilities with this place. Here's a few pics of some previous interior decoration experiments I performed here in the past...

Last edited by mastermesh; 02-10-2020 at 05:10.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

special offer to owner of FOMA #21

If you own FOMA Shop #21 I'll trade your FOMA SHOP #21 deed for this deed for of the apartment at Celeste South: Building 8, Floor 5 in a straight up trade 1 deed for the other. No ped or other add ons from either party... just one deed for the other...

This offer is only good for the owner of that particular shop since it is directly across the hallway from my other shop on FOMA in #22.

(yes, I know who does own that shop at the moment and am starting to get in to communication with them even though they are rarely online when I am due to being in different time zone, etc.... This offer is good for them or who they may sell that place to at some point in time...

given the price that I paid for this place and what the market value of the Foma shops are this is actually a really generous offer if someone takes me up on it... This only real reason I'm contemplating to take such a loss is that I like the idea of two FOMA shops next to one another, and also because Mindark's made it nearly impossible to deposit or withdrawal without major middle man losses from here in the US since they got rid of Paypal... something I'm hoping that they will resolve eventually, but for the most part is something that keeps me from doing much depositing or withdrawing anytime soon...since peds are already tied up in one estate figure I may as well move em over to another estate a bit closer to the shop I already have... )

In game I'm still doing the Arkadia Hazmat suit missions daily on Arkadia moon... so that's where my avatar can be found at the moment when I'm online lately.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 01-05-2020 at 05:30.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    This Rare Upgraded Apartment is still for sale!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Build your future Here!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Happy Data Privacy Day!

Enjoy your privacy today by buying this Rare Apartment and setting the estate to the Private option in the Estate Terminal.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Apartment's still for sale.

If you want to do a p2p trade I'm still on Arkadia's Moon. Finally collected all the hazmat suit parts, now just doing the daily 2 ped a day in universal ammo string of the same mission when I'm not hunting oompas...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Avatar's over on Calypso for a few days if anyone wants to trade!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Happy Tug of War Day!

Apartment is still for sale. Still on Calypso for a few more days. Shoot over a Private Message if you are interested in buying.

(working on a few missions and also on upping levels of Calypso based pets up to level 7)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast