PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58
  1. #21
    Provider
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion
    Posts
    144
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Each answer just show how much you know nothing about the game and its mechanics.
    As for entropia Life,
    You don't need to use the tracker client to be tracked by it.
    Come on...this all stinks, and I'm a cheese eater !
    If that were true then it would show all my globals instead of only the 7 that I received while using the tracker client... The client doesn't even record/trace my globals from Team Hunts onto my profile, which I recently addressed with EntropiaLife.
    Thus your quote *Each answer just show how much you know nothing about the game and its mechanics.*
    Why are you being mean anyways, especially when you are wrong? "Each answer" Is there a reference you are referring to that isn't inaccurate?
    But!!! There is a feature on the Entropia Tracker Client that allows a user to establish the Tracker Client be active at all times, so you only ever interact with it once, and then it stays on from that point forward. Ease of use and quick and efficient data recording.

    Why does cheese stink? So you can take on the toxicity or embrace the flavor? The annotation is redundant and contradicting to itself.
    Last edited by Kain Dewey Fall; 01-06-2020 at 02:05.

  2. #22
    ill just tell you this much: the people wont buy your crap... even though they usually buy all stupid crap (looking at you compet and ark moon deeds)

  3. #23
    Provider
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion
    Posts
    144
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by GxB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ill just tell you this much: the people wont buy your crap... even though they usually buy all stupid crap (looking at you compet and ark moon deeds)
    So quick to point fingers, call dirty names, and make accusations based on something they haven't seen...

    That is really something... But okay. I will bite. Why should I care?

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain Dewey Fall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So quick to point fingers, call dirty names, and make accusations based on something they haven't seen...

    That is really something... But okay. I will bite. Why should I care?
    yeah why should you care for your potential new customers? the only thing you do here is discussing the idea of having an idea. there is nothing in here thats worth to discuss. not a single bit of information. so why even make this pointless thread?

    i would definitely stop the drugs. after a few years you could buy a moon with your savings.

  5. #25
    Prowler jambon's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Avatar
    James Jambon Zidane
    Society
    Shaolin
    Posts
    1,472
    Images
    146
    Ok let's just bury this insanity right now....

    First - yes, everyone likes money and there's a lot of people that are willing to and have the means to invest in a sound business investment in this game. You don't need to ask this as it's self evident if you spend any time in the game and interacting with the community.

    And as bonus tip - the more money one has to invest the less they are going to be blabbing about it here on the forum responding to hypotheticals about investing money. These people will remain silent until all the facts are presented and will only get in touch privately when it's time to talk turkey.


    Second, Even though there are investors I doubt you will find anyone willing to invest anything of significance (over the occasional curiosity dollar) right now due the the following salient facts:


    • You don't have the credibility.
      • You're a newer user (at least based on the data we have).
      • You have no activity worth mentioning in the tracker. (Little proof you know the mechanics of the game let alone know enough to provide an investment related to them). EL not tracking your globals is not a justification anyone is going to buy. True or not. Numbers are numbers.
      • You have very few forum posts.
      • Nobody knows your name. (Unless someone with credibility wants to chime in here?)

    • You don't have a proven track record of successful investment in the game. Where's proof of YOUR skin in the game? What are you personally putting up and where's the proof?
    • You're not providing any proof of your business sense out of the game that qualifies you to lead an investment/business opportunity like this.
    • Your plan is only laid out in the most vague manner on a level of "who would be interested in free guaranteed money though my win-win-win special investment program".
    • You're being put on the defensive by perfectly reasonable questions and statements by people taking the time to have read your proposal.


    As was said, if you're just looking to find out if there are investors here. The answer is YES. You didn't need this thread to find that out. If you're looking for specific people that are going to invest right now and trying to drum up leads - it's not going to happen.

    Rethink your approach and start taking care of some of the above mentioned items before trying again. Nothing personal - just business.

    Thanks, and have a good day.
    Last edited by jambon; 01-06-2020 at 04:00.


    Watching The End Of The Universe Since 2010...

  6. #26
    Provider
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion
    Posts
    144
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by jambon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ok let's just bury this insanity right now....

    First - yes, everyone likes money and there's a lot of people that are willing to and have the means to invest in a sound business investment in this game. You don't need to ask this as it's self evident if you spend any time in the game and interacting with the community.

    And as bonus tip - the more money one has to invest the less they are going to be blabbing about it here on the forum responding to hypotheticals about investing money. These people will remain silent until all the facts are presented and will only get in touch privately when it's time to talk turkey.


    Second, Even though there are investors I doubt you will find anyone willing to invest anything of significance (over the occasional curiosity dollar) right now due the the following salient facts:


    • You don't have the credibility.
      • You're a newer user (at least based on the data we have).
      • You have no activity worth mentioning in the tracker. (Little proof you know the mechanics of the game let alone know enough to provide an investment related to them).
      • You have very few forum posts.
      • Nobody knows your name. (Unless someone with credibility wants to chime in here?)

    • You don't have a proven track record of successful investment in the game. Where's proof of YOUR skin in the game? What are you personally putting up and where's the proof?
    • You're not providing any proof of your business sense out of the game that qualifies you to lead an investment/business opportunity like this.
    • Your plan is only laid out in the most vague manner on a level of "who would be interested in free guaranteed money though my win-win-win special investment program".
    • You're being put on the defensive by perfectly reasonable questions and statements be people taking the time to have read your proposal.


    As was said, if you're just looking to find out if there are investors here. The answer is YES. You didn't need this thread to find that out. If you're looking for specific people that are going to invest right now and trying to drum up leads - it's not going to happen.

    Rethink your approach and start taking care of some of the above mentioned items before trying again.

    Thanks, and have a good day.
    I mean, if you want me to, sure.
    I will go in order of how you presented all of the insanity.


    1. I never asked if people were able to invest, willing to invest, or had money. The post is about discussing interest and collaborating concern of engagement.
    2. To your "bonus tip" I genuinely understand and that sucks. But again, this post isn't about finding out if people are able to invest, willing to invest, or have money... It is about discussing interests and collaborating concern of engagement. Has nothing to do with the money, it has to do with what is being offered from the business proposition that was presented to create shares...
    3. Which you refer to as second... Your still talking about how you think I am looking for investors right no, of which I am not. So you're noting my lack of credibility is redundant because I submitted my Business Shares ideas to Entropia/MindArk for review and I am awaiting a response. Just in case you forgot, although I stated in 3 times now in this comment, this post was not created to search for investors... Also, you are speaking solely for everyone... I feel like you would be a complete imbecile if I were to identify it any other way than that. And then you start basing value of a business of whether or not a person has a track record of aimlessly spending money, of which is in your terms (A plus)
    So, No idea what the heck you are talking about there. Seems like babbling nonsense to justify a lost cause. More people aren't going to use the Entropia Tracker Client by you misrepresenting what it is identified as... I assure you the use of the tool will increase by 70% if you use facts instead of going on these rants that the Entropia Tracker makes a man and not using it makes a lying fool... That is some special ed shit right there.
    4. I made a overview of a track plan... I am not going to share that RIGHT NOW, because I am more entertained with doing it this way to see if people can act mature or completely disregard common courtesy.
    5. This is a discussion about shares system, not a source of looking for investors...
    6. Yes, it is laid out in a vague manner because it is a discussion and not a means of sourcing investors...
    7. Well duh, I am the one who made the post and it only makes logical sense for me to response to people questions, I can't imagine how it would work any other way.

    8. I honestly have no idea where the assumption is that I made this post looking for investors. Maybe looking to identify peoples interest is easily mistaken as "looking for investors"

    9. REthink your approach because all of the Mentioned items that you are claiming that I need to hail before holding a discussion about Entropia Exchange system and shares based on what the MAss Entropia Universe Community looks for in any type of scenario, doesn't add up. You want me to weed in investors on a sound foundation that dosn't need to be publicized on the forums.
    .....

    Did I do a good job at "burying the insanity now?"

    I think I would give myself a A- but it is probably more closely to a C+ since no actual action is taking place and it is all words.
    I give you an A for Affert.
    Last edited by Kain Dewey Fall; 01-06-2020 at 04:19.

  7. #27
    Provider
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion
    Posts
    144
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by GxB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yeah why should you care for your potential new customers? the only thing you do here is discussing the idea of having an idea. there is nothing in here thats worth to discuss. not a single bit of information. so why even make this pointless thread?

    i would definitely stop the drugs. after a few years you could buy a moon with your savings.
    Discussing the idea of having an idea isn't worth discussion?
    I think you need a reality check of what a discussion is...

    You should probably stop the drugs so that you can stop spitting nonsense and babbling on about illogical details of life.

    I said, Why should I care that you points fingers at me for something I have never done, why would I care that you are calling dirty names based on assumptions and not facts, and why should I care that you think my system is crap when I haven't even displayed how the system will function but only that there is potential that people really life but don't think is possible although it is the only thing they look for in a investment in Entropia Universe and is all around us...
    Your response was...
    "yeah why should you care for your potential new customers?"

    Seriously. Life check.
    I think my issue is in concern for my own security. And I do care about my "Potential new customers" But it seems that you have more dire problems on your hand than explaining how you think that should be accomplished or why you feel that way. But instead to point blame where there is no blame to be had and lie.

    I do find it pretty interesting "Cool" whatever the word. That you, so far, are the only person to effectively identify that this post was not created to seek/source investors.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain Dewey Fall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Discussing the idea of having an idea isn't worth discussion?
    I think you need a reality check of what a discussion is...

    You should probably stop the drugs so that you can stop spitting nonsense and babbling on about illogical details of life.

    I said, Why should I care that you points fingers at me for something I have never done, why would I care that you are calling dirty names based on assumptions and not facts, and why should I care that you think my system is crap when I haven't even displayed how the system will function but only that there is potential that people really life but don't think is possible although it is the only thing they look for in a investment in Entropia Universe and is all around us...
    Your response was...
    "yeah why should you care for your potential new customers?"

    Seriously. Life check.
    I think my issue is in concern for my own security. And I do care about my "Potential new customers" But it seems that you have more dire problems on your hand than explaining how you think that should be accomplished or why you feel that way. But instead to point blame where there is no blame to be had and lie.

    I do find it pretty interesting "Cool" whatever the word. That you, so far, are the only person to effectively identify that this post was not created to seek/source investors.
    you are making this thread to find out if people in general are interested in investing in things. when you spend about 15 minutes in pcf or the game you will see that they dont do anything else for the whole time. so your thread is pointless.

    it wouldnt be pointless if you would present the business idea in more detail so one could discuss about it from a business point of view. but you are not doing that. so this thread is pointless.

    maybe you should just ask for this to be closed and rethink what exactly it is you are doing

  9. #29
    Provider
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion
    Posts
    144
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by GxB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you are making this thread to find out if people in general are interested in investing in things. when you spend about 15 minutes in pcf or the game you will see that they dont do anything else for the whole time. so your thread is pointless.

    it wouldnt be pointless if you would present the business idea in more detail so one could discuss about it from a business point of view. but you are not doing that. so this thread is pointless.

    maybe you should just ask for this to be closed and rethink what exactly it is you are doing
    And then you turn it around and lie.

    I may request that the thread be closed, but it isn't going to be because I feel like I am doing something wrong, it is going to be because I think it is a strategic move to withdraw manipulation of a popular market.

    I am trying to collaborate and discuss idea based on a all ready existing key detail of interest that Entropia Players looks for when investing in the game. Using the Entropia Exchange as a key identifier in peoples responses or questions. To identify choice, expansion, and progression for everyone. While stating that I have all ready submitted an Entropia Exchange Business Shares plan for overview to EntropiaUniverse/MindArk for review, and I am not going to share those plans until I recieve communication from Entropia. But that I am going to discuss it.

    Pretty sure I clearly identified "Please leave out any conversing about even the possibility of scam, fraud, or potential hate speech. This post is to see the interest of the community for this investment opportunity that is not being explained at this moment in time but is being reviewed to be presented as a opportunity for people to possibly invest in"

    I stated it as such to avoid that I myself have submitted an overview, but that it is actually a perspective of interests that the players normally look for and I think if people want to expand the societies and ideas in the game. It should be WIDELY discussed, here of all places.

  10. #30
    Alpha pamascom's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Maffoid Hut 3-A(Dustkeep Valley)
    Avatar
    ILBE DCINSIDE MASTER
    Society
    MMO"steal your money"RPG
    Posts
    523

    wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel O2 Mercer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I guess this is you, right? http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=323470

    I would never invest, mainly because of this:



    Red flags, all of them...

    Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain Dewey Fall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BTW, IDK why you posted my EntropiaLife Profile... But I have worked out an advertising plan with EntropiaLife that I have been trying to discuss with them all year in 2019 to begin on January 1st...
    I may not have used the Entropia Tracker Client very much, but I strongly encourage the community use it so that more effective and accurate data be portrayed for TheSPEDReport, Loot Weather News.
    I see a lot of people acting like the use of that platform is a type of high horse and I don't need that type of idiocy within the SPED Community. It is a useful tool, not the call of the gods platform that I am aware that I need to use more often. Tell people to use it more often, not tell them that they are worthless within the community because they rarely use it, I assure you that the results will be 70% more effective.
    Are you worried that establishing a security for a period that is longer than half the lifetime of the total initial investment opportunity creates risk of devaluation of the stock after the 7 year period?

    Or do you just not believe that it is possible to create a guaranteed 10% ROI for a minimum of 5-7 years?

    Because I believe in the overview I sent to Entropia/MindArk that I was cutting myself short, by a lot, meaning there is greater potential than I portrayed myself to be having because I didn't want to be too confident.

    whats EL life link for?
    im not trying to disrespectful/disgrace you
    but those hunting/mining/crafting number(total loot) means
    somppl can't win own system game provides, such as hunting/mining/crafting global/hofs

    without luck factors, lack of skills for those things. so they try to win against ppl who playing Entropia universe or somethin. ppl who want to win against players buying shops,Equs,starfinder,faps for start their own service/business while playing(*including resale)

    and it seems cleary you start this game bout few days ago
    btw thanks for let us know great chance?? for another investment


    regards best of luck
    Last edited by pamascom; 01-06-2020 at 08:59. Reason: include- including

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook