PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 58
  1. #11
    Stalker Naverith's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Idaho, US
    Avatar
    Acoomba Naverith Rafael
    Society
    Dark Knights
    Posts
    2,361
    Images
    88
    My suggestion is that you stop this self-aggrandizing, arrogant "promise'em the moon" attitude of yours, back off, and re-approach this subject of "investment" when and if you get a finalized business model ready for exposure.

    Otherwise, you are approaching the subject exactly as earlier scammers and failures have done, and that will NOT lead to people trusting you. The more chatter you create about a non-entity, the less creditability you will create.

    So, just get your ducks all in a row and come back later.

  2. #12
    Provider
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion
    Posts
    144
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Naverith View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My suggestion is that you stop this self-aggrandizing, arrogant "promise'em the moon" attitude of yours, back off, and re-approach this subject of "investment" when and if you get a finalized business model ready for exposure.

    Otherwise, you are approaching the subject exactly as earlier scammers and failures have done, and that will NOT lead to people trusting you. The more chatter you create about a non-entity, the less creditability you will create.

    So, just get your ducks all in a row and come back later.
    What does it matter how much credibility I get if the proposal gets denied? Let the chatter continue and be free to progress.

    You don't have to be a jerk to get your point across.
    This post is barely about the security of such an opportunity. Not sourcing investors.
    If it get's introduced to the Entropia Exchange, I am sure the shares would sell within 1-2 weeks just fine without me doing what you all are referring as "Gathering investors" which is not what my posts are about. The posts are discussion.

    -Maybe I want there to be more Entropia Exchange businesses if mine works out and I want to colab with people so that I can assist in the future, same with creating jobs.
    -Maybe I am doing a type of Job Orientation
    -Maybe there is no fund and I am pulling your legs and I want to discuss the idea with the community since it is exactly what people look for out of Entropia Universe and I want to try and engage the community with a over the clouds idea as a starting perspective.

    What makes me so special that the state of my post that was identified should be disregarded and ignored, making disregard of the ToU completely admissible, because of other peoples actions on a topic that is not relevant to the position that the post is representing?
    Probably stress, but that isn't my fault.
    Last edited by Kain Dewey Fall; 01-05-2020 at 23:57.

  3. #13
    Provider
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion
    Posts
    144
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel O2 Mercer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I guess this is you, right? http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=323470

    I would never invest, mainly because of this:



    Red flags, all of them...

    Good luck

    BTW, IDK why you posted my EntropiaLife Profile... But I have worked out an advertising plan with EntropiaLife that I have been trying to discuss with them all year in 2019 to begin on January 1st...
    I may not have used the Entropia Tracker Client very much, but I strongly encourage the community use it so that more effective and accurate data be portrayed for TheSPEDReport, Loot Weather News.
    I see a lot of people acting like the use of that platform is a type of high horse and I don't need that type of idiocy within the SPED Community. It is a useful tool, not the call of the gods platform that I am aware that I need to use more often. Tell people to use it more often, not tell them that they are worthless within the community because they rarely use it, I assure you that the results will be 70% more effective.
    Are you worried that establishing a security for a period that is longer than half the lifetime of the total initial investment opportunity creates risk of devaluation of the stock after the 7 year period?

    Or do you just not believe that it is possible to create a guaranteed 10% ROI for a minimum of 5-7 years?

    Because I believe in the overview I sent to Entropia/MindArk that I was cutting myself short, by a lot, meaning there is greater potential than I portrayed myself to be having because I didn't want to be too confident.
    Last edited by Kain Dewey Fall; 01-06-2020 at 00:24.

  4. #14
    do i get this right? u want to partner up with MA so they create shares for your business and trade them via entropia ingame exchange? hahaha good luck.

  5. #15
    Mutated mastermesh's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Billy Bar
    Avatar
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Posts
    14,655
    Blog Entries
    10
    Images
    1745
    Arkadia Moon already can pay you 2 ped a day if you do the hazmat mission. Mindark should let other planet partners do something similar to that... they kind of already do with the oil rigs, kegs, etc. If you are talking about something like that on a small asteroid that is on the other side of toulan that you control, go for it, but use your own money to build it first... don't rely on others to build it for you.

    If you are talking about something odd like buying all the TTed stuff from Mindark at 101% so you can sell it, uh well...
    Last edited by mastermesh; 01-06-2020 at 01:00.

  6. #16
    Vampire Princess
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    RavenJade's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Avatar
    Kara RavenJade Summerwind
    Society
    Dark Knights
    Posts
    1,107
    Images
    131
    You could have the best investment plan in the world and it will fail simply because the community doesn't know you.
    Based on your EF profile, do you even play the game?
    RavenJade -Vampire Princess - Radio DJ - Miss Calypso 2010 - Just because I like you doesn't mean that I wont bite you
    http://www.facebook.com/VampirePrincessRavenJade
    Follow me around Entropia one hunting video at a time RavenJade's Entropia YouTube

  7. #17
    Provider
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion
    Posts
    144
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by GxB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    do i get this right? u want to partner up with MA so they create shares for your business and trade them via entropia ingame exchange? hahaha good luck.
    I actually don't want to be a partner unless I can still play the game as a normal user.
    I am requesting the use of a second Avatar to manage the Shares system because there was a comment about in the circumstance that a individual manages a business in Entropia, they can be permitted a second account.

  8. #18
    Provider
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion
    Posts
    144
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Arkadia Moon already can pay you 2 ped a day if you do the hazmat mission. Mindark should let other planet partners do something similar to that... they kind of already do with the oil rigs, kegs, etc. If you are talking about something like that on a small asteroid that is on the other side of toulan that you control, go for it, but use your own money to build it first... don't rely on others to build it for you.

    If you are talking about something odd like buying all the TTed stuff from Mindark at 101% so you can sell it, uh well...
    I personally don't think MindArk would let me "claim" TT'ed stuff as a solid investment plan. lol
    But yeah, good point. >_<
    As "partner" ideas or Asteroids, whatever they identify as in the Entropia Community.
    I had an idea, but it isn't the security or initial investment plan. Just a idea I had that I displayed that I think could increase the value of the shares more quickly without detriment the securities guaranteed, such as the 10% ROI for 5-7 years.
    Thanks for your input.

  9. #19
    Provider
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion
    Posts
    144
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenJade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You could have the best investment plan in the world and it will fail simply because the community doesn't know you.
    Based on your EF profile, do you even play the game?
    Uh... No offense RavenJade, but if a person were to determine the legitimacy of whether or not someone plays Entropia Universe based on their Activity on the EF, then there would only be like 2 people playing Entropia Universe at any single given moment in a years time in the history of Entropia Universe.
    I see at least 100 people daily in the game... Lot's of bots maybe?
    I am aware EF exists. I am also aware that 90% of the public thinks that THIS is the EF, and not EntropiaForum.com
    But I don't know how my activity on there would legitimize whether or not I play Entropia Universe because literally no one is on there ever.

    I would love to promote the integration of the community to comfortably and professionally transition to using EntropiaForum.com though, I love seeing things done progressively, efficiently, and correctly.

    Ew, it looks like 90% of the content displayed there doesn't even exist. That is trippy.
    Last edited by Kain Dewey Fall; 01-06-2020 at 01:35. Reason: correcting typos

  10. #20
    Old Alpha Liu's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Paris, France
    Avatar
    Killashandra Liu Ling
    Society
    Alchemic Dream
    Posts
    719
    Images
    18
    Each answer just show how much you know nothing about the game and its mechanics.
    As for entropia Life,
    You don't need to use the tracker client to be tracked by it.
    Come on...this all stinks, and I'm a cheese eater !
    Lost in Space searching for monkeys

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook