$1 a share investment opportunity with 10% ROI minimum

Status

Kain Dewey Fall

Guardian
Society
SuperPED
Kain Dewey Fall
(Please comment on this Thread in regard to what has been stated in this single post and continue any further conversation with me in regard to discussion had directly between you and I)
(Please do not comment on this thread in regard to what others have said promoting potential hate speech, that this is a scam, and that I am a Fraud.) "-It is noted here and at the end of this post that this thread was not created to find investors, it was created to discuss the creation of investment opportunities and your thoughts and ideas on this particular outcome created from an investment opportunity.

What would you think about a Shares investment opportunity at $1 a share that assures a 10% ROI for 5-7 years minimum with a plan that presents exponential opportunity to grow greater than that 10% ROI within 7-10 years, maybe even sooner than 5 years and exponentially little chance of falling below 10% ROI.
This investment opportunity will also offer a lot of opportunity to increase community engagement, create jobs in Entropia that would be considerate in its payment amounts(Working Gamers Pay*More than you would expect*), and aim to engage players in achieving their goals as realistic or unrealistic as they may seem within the Entropia Universe Community. 100% of the money used to purchase shares belongs to the community and 99% of earnings gained from the shares revenue belongs to the community.

There is more, the investment would have potential of offering an extremely progressive co-op program offering further revenue opportunities for both people who make donations and investors of the shares with great potential for progressing the game as whole.
There is also a voting system that will be introduced to decide on complex revenue opportunities, this will allow for investors to decide whether to further invest in more revenue opportunities for the shares or simply indefinitely increase the value of your shares while reducing the money used to invest in revenue opportunities and assure a minimum 10% ROI. When the Voting situation will be implemented is loosely defined here and different features would be introduced in a manner that would assure the security of the shares maintain a 10% ROI minimum for 5-7 years.

Decision on when this Investment presentation will be made to the community is currently unknown as it is currently being discussed on how I should/could approach the situation, considerably.

Please leave out any conversing about even the possibility of scam, fraud, or potential hate speech. This post is to see the interest of the community for this investment opportunity that is not being explained at this moment in time but is being reviewed to be presented as a opportunity for people to possibly invest in.

Last edited:
no conversation about how this might be a scam is allowed? isnt that exactly what a scammer would say?

... or simply indefinitely increase the value of your shares while reducing the money used to invest in revenue opportunities and assure a minimum 10% ROI...

Hmmm, what does this mean, if not ponzi?

I'm not a Business guy, don't unterstand much of these things.

no conversation about how this might be a scam is allowed? isnt that exactly what a scammer would say?

I said that to keep the conversation progressive rather than negative.

IF you would like an elaboration, what I believe would be appropriate discussion would be

-Why you think the opportunities presented by the investment in review are good.
-Why you think the opportunities presented by the investment in review are bad.

And your thoughts on the topics.

Even, this idea should be mine is an appropriate topic.

It is exactly what someone who doesn't want conversational space wasted by something that has all ready been publicly addressed assertively.

Last edited:
Hmmm, what does this mean, if not ponzi?

I'm not a Business guy, don't unterstand much of these things.

You are addressing the point I made about the voting system being implemented in the circumstance that the security of the shares value isn't compromised at a value in payout less than 10% ROI.

The opportunity could arise once the shares have become self-sustaining that funds used to source more revenue opportunities would be largely unused and the community could either vote to leave the shares distribution as is for maintaining revenue opportunity(or making events/jobs more valuable), increase the value of the shares by eliminating a fraction of the revenue sourcing shares, or set a new ROI Goal based on current sustainability of shares.

Last edited:
I would simply say without knowing in what you plan to invest there is no reason for me to consider buying such shares.

I do not know anyone who considers buying or thinking about it without knowing what he will get.

I would simply say without knowing in what you plan to invest there is no reason for me to consider buying such shares.

I do not know anyone who considers buying or thinking about it without knowing what he will get.

I agree and understand.
Pretty blatant call to make.
I am not asking for investors right now though, that is up to whether or not Entropia Universe/ MindArk approves the overview I sent to become a Entropia Exchange business share.

I am offering a lot to the Community of which might be suspicious but I presented the investment idea in a manner that assures security of funds. So, my idea is that I am hoping that my idea is a good idea and Mindark/Entropia approves it.

This is mainly my way of seeing how people are going to respond to a request of discussion. Calmly, effectively, rudely, kindly, ineffectively, excitedly, or whatever else.

If I am going to create jobs, events, and community oriented engagement *I know it is a big if because it hasn't been done yet* I need to engage my thinking to understand how the community responds to instruction, professional behavior, reflection, and creative grounds. As well as remind myself as the stresses that exist in Entropia so that I can better learn how to focus people away from the shams and more towards their goals in Entropia Universe without unwanted aggressive commentary.
It is certainly harder than it may seem and there are unorthodox methods. This isn't my goal, my goal is focus and entertainment.
Who knows though.

Last edited:
I could spare a dollar. Just for the fun ...

I could spare a dollar. Just for the fun ...

That is so sweet of you, be careful with that kindness. ":D

Hopes filled that my idea is a good one and gets approved.
I will try to elaborate on being more conversationally engaging later. I have been awake for way too long and my head is starting to feel heavy.

Even I think every dollar counts, I even think every penny counts... >_<
When I first started playing Entropia 5 years ago I had tons of people who I met and were hanging out with that said they liked my ideas, practically the same ones I have now, and that they wanted to invest "now". But I told them I wasn't going to take any investments until I had solid plan written down. I spent nearly all year this year focusing on expanding on my solid investment plan and getting all the ideas together on paper.
And all those people I used to hangout with I have either stopped talking to or don't play Entropia Unvirse anymore. But couldn't hurt to start over, or even with a great advantage of assurance through the Entropia Universe Platform instead of "imaginary shares"

My suggestion is that you stop this self-aggrandizing, arrogant "promise'em the moon" attitude of yours, back off, and re-approach this subject of "investment" when and if you get a finalized business model ready for exposure.

Otherwise, you are approaching the subject exactly as earlier scammers and failures have done, and that will NOT lead to people trusting you. The more chatter you create about a non-entity, the less creditability you will create.

So, just get your ducks all in a row and come back later.

My suggestion is that you stop this self-aggrandizing, arrogant "promise'em the moon" attitude of yours, back off, and re-approach this subject of "investment" when and if you get a finalized business model ready for exposure.

Otherwise, you are approaching the subject exactly as earlier scammers and failures have done, and that will NOT lead to people trusting you. The more chatter you create about a non-entity, the less creditability you will create.

So, just get your ducks all in a row and come back later.

What does it matter how much credibility I get if the proposal gets denied? Let the chatter continue and be free to progress.

You don't have to be a jerk to get your point across.
This post is barely about the security of such an opportunity. Not sourcing investors.
If it get's introduced to the Entropia Exchange, I am sure the shares would sell within 1-2 weeks just fine without me doing what you all are referring as "Gathering investors" which is not what my posts are about. The posts are discussion.

-Maybe I want there to be more Entropia Exchange businesses if mine works out and I want to colab with people so that I can assist in the future, same with creating jobs.
-Maybe I am doing a type of Job Orientation
-Maybe there is no fund and I am pulling your legs and I want to discuss the idea with the community since it is exactly what people look for out of Entropia Universe and I want to try and engage the community with a over the clouds idea as a starting perspective.

What makes me so special that the state of my post that was identified should be disregarded and ignored, making disregard of the ToU completely admissible, because of other peoples actions on a topic that is not relevant to the position that the post is representing?
Probably stress, but that isn't my fault.

Last edited:
I guess this is you, right? http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=323470

I would never invest, mainly because of this:

Red flags, all of them...

Good luck

BTW, IDK why you posted my EntropiaLife Profile... But I have worked out an advertising plan with EntropiaLife that I have been trying to discuss with them all year in 2019 to begin on January 1st...
I may not have used the Entropia Tracker Client very much, but I strongly encourage the community use it so that more effective and accurate data be portrayed for TheSPEDReport, Loot Weather News.
I see a lot of people acting like the use of that platform is a type of high horse and I don't need that type of idiocy within the SPED Community. It is a useful tool, not the call of the gods platform that I am aware that I need to use more often. Tell people to use it more often, not tell them that they are worthless within the community because they rarely use it, I assure you that the results will be 70% more effective.
Are you worried that establishing a security for a period that is longer than half the lifetime of the total initial investment opportunity creates risk of devaluation of the stock after the 7 year period?

Or do you just not believe that it is possible to create a guaranteed 10% ROI for a minimum of 5-7 years?

Because I believe in the overview I sent to Entropia/MindArk that I was cutting myself short, by a lot, meaning there is greater potential than I portrayed myself to be having because I didn't want to be too confident.

Last edited:
do i get this right? u want to partner up with MA so they create shares for your business and trade them via entropia ingame exchange? hahaha good luck.

Arkadia Moon already can pay you 2 ped a day if you do the hazmat mission. Mindark should let other planet partners do something similar to that... they kind of already do with the oil rigs, kegs, etc. If you are talking about something like that on a small asteroid that is on the other side of toulan that you control, go for it, but use your own money to build it first... don't rely on others to build it for you.

If you are talking about something odd like buying all the TTed stuff from Mindark at 101% so you can sell it, uh well...

Last edited:
You could have the best investment plan in the world and it will fail simply because the community doesn't know you.
Based on your EF profile, do you even play the game?

do i get this right? u want to partner up with MA so they create shares for your business and trade them via entropia ingame exchange? hahaha good luck.

I actually don't want to be a partner unless I can still play the game as a normal user.
I am requesting the use of a second Avatar to manage the Shares system because there was a comment about in the circumstance that a individual manages a business in Entropia, they can be permitted a second account.

Arkadia Moon already can pay you 2 ped a day if you do the hazmat mission. Mindark should let other planet partners do something similar to that... they kind of already do with the oil rigs, kegs, etc. If you are talking about something like that on a small asteroid that is on the other side of toulan that you control, go for it, but use your own money to build it first... don't rely on others to build it for you.

If you are talking about something odd like buying all the TTed stuff from Mindark at 101% so you can sell it, uh well...

I personally don't think MindArk would let me "claim" TT'ed stuff as a solid investment plan. lol
But yeah, good point. >_<
As "partner" ideas or Asteroids, whatever they identify as in the Entropia Community.
I had an idea, but it isn't the security or initial investment plan. Just a idea I had that I displayed that I think could increase the value of the shares more quickly without detriment the securities guaranteed, such as the 10% ROI for 5-7 years.
Thanks for your input.

You could have the best investment plan in the world and it will fail simply because the community doesn't know you.
Based on your EF profile, do you even play the game?

Uh... No offense RavenJade, but if a person were to determine the legitimacy of whether or not someone plays Entropia Universe based on their Activity on the EF, then there would only be like 2 people playing Entropia Universe at any single given moment in a years time in the history of Entropia Universe.
I see at least 100 people daily in the game... Lot's of bots maybe?
I am aware EF exists. I am also aware that 90% of the public thinks that THIS is the EF, and not EntropiaForum.com
But I don't know how my activity on there would legitimize whether or not I play Entropia Universe because literally no one is on there ever.

I would love to promote the integration of the community to comfortably and professionally transition to using EntropiaForum.com though, I love seeing things done progressively, efficiently, and correctly.

Ew, it looks like 90% of the content displayed there doesn't even exist. That is trippy.

Last edited:
Each answer just show how much you know nothing about the game and its mechanics.
As for entropia Life,
You don't need to use the tracker client to be tracked by it.
Come on...this all stinks, and I'm a cheese eater !

Each answer just show how much you know nothing about the game and its mechanics.
As for entropia Life,
You don't need to use the tracker client to be tracked by it.
Come on...this all stinks, and I'm a cheese eater !

If that were true then it would show all my globals instead of only the 7 that I received while using the tracker client... The client doesn't even record/trace my globals from Team Hunts onto my profile, which I recently addressed with EntropiaLife.
Thus your quote *Each answer just show how much you know nothing about the game and its mechanics.*
Why are you being mean anyways, especially when you are wrong? "Each answer" Is there a reference you are referring to that isn't inaccurate?
But!!! There is a feature on the Entropia Tracker Client that allows a user to establish the Tracker Client be active at all times, so you only ever interact with it once, and then it stays on from that point forward. Ease of use and quick and efficient data recording. :D

Why does cheese stink? So you can take on the toxicity or embrace the flavor? The annotation is redundant and contradicting to itself.

Last edited:
ill just tell you this much: the people wont buy your crap... even though they usually buy all stupid crap (looking at you compet and ark moon deeds)

ill just tell you this much: the people wont buy your crap... even though they usually buy all stupid crap (looking at you compet and ark moon deeds)

So quick to point fingers, call dirty names, and make accusations based on something they haven't seen...

That is really something... But okay. I will bite. Why should I care?

So quick to point fingers, call dirty names, and make accusations based on something they haven't seen...

That is really something... But okay. I will bite. Why should I care?

yeah why should you care for your potential new customers? the only thing you do here is discussing the idea of having an idea. there is nothing in here thats worth to discuss. not a single bit of information. so why even make this pointless thread?

i would definitely stop the drugs. after a few years you could buy a moon with your savings.

Ok let's just bury this insanity right now....

First - yes, everyone likes money and there's a lot of people that are willing to and have the means to invest in a sound business investment in this game. You don't need to ask this as it's self evident if you spend any time in the game and interacting with the community.

And as bonus tip - the more money one has to invest the less they are going to be blabbing about it here on the forum responding to hypotheticals about investing money. These people will remain silent until all the facts are presented and will only get in touch privately when it's time to talk turkey.

Second, Even though there are investors I doubt you will find anyone willing to invest anything of significance (over the occasional curiosity dollar) right now due the the following salient facts:

• You don't have the credibility.
    • You're a newer user (at least based on the data we have).
    • You have no activity worth mentioning in the tracker. (Little proof you know the mechanics of the game let alone know enough to provide an investment related to them). EL not tracking your globals is not a justification anyone is going to buy. True or not. Numbers are numbers.
    • You have very few forum posts.
    • Nobody knows your name. (Unless someone with credibility wants to chime in here?)
  • You don't have a proven track record of successful investment in the game. Where's proof of YOUR skin in the game? What are you personally putting up and where's the proof?
  • You're not providing any proof of your business sense out of the game that qualifies you to lead an investment/business opportunity like this.
  • Your plan is only laid out in the most vague manner on a level of "who would be interested in free guaranteed money though my win-win-win special investment program".
  • You're being put on the defensive by perfectly reasonable questions and statements by people taking the time to have read your proposal.

As was said, if you're just looking to find out if there are investors here. The answer is YES. You didn't need this thread to find that out. If you're looking for specific people that are going to invest right now and trying to drum up leads - it's not going to happen.

Rethink your approach and start taking care of some of the above mentioned items before trying again. Nothing personal - just business.

Thanks, and have a good day.

Last edited:
Ok let's just bury this insanity right now....

First - yes, everyone likes money and there's a lot of people that are willing to and have the means to invest in a sound business investment in this game. You don't need to ask this as it's self evident if you spend any time in the game and interacting with the community.

And as bonus tip - the more money one has to invest the less they are going to be blabbing about it here on the forum responding to hypotheticals about investing money. These people will remain silent until all the facts are presented and will only get in touch privately when it's time to talk turkey.

Second, Even though there are investors I doubt you will find anyone willing to invest anything of significance (over the occasional curiosity dollar) right now due the the following salient facts:

• You don't have the credibility.
    • You're a newer user (at least based on the data we have).
    • You have no activity worth mentioning in the tracker. (Little proof you know the mechanics of the game let alone know enough to provide an investment related to them).
    • You have very few forum posts.
    • Nobody knows your name. (Unless someone with credibility wants to chime in here?)
  • You don't have a proven track record of successful investment in the game. Where's proof of YOUR skin in the game? What are you personally putting up and where's the proof?
  • You're not providing any proof of your business sense out of the game that qualifies you to lead an investment/business opportunity like this.
  • Your plan is only laid out in the most vague manner on a level of "who would be interested in free guaranteed money though my win-win-win special investment program".
  • You're being put on the defensive by perfectly reasonable questions and statements be people taking the time to have read your proposal.

As was said, if you're just looking to find out if there are investors here. The answer is YES. You didn't need this thread to find that out. If you're looking for specific people that are going to invest right now and trying to drum up leads - it's not going to happen.

Rethink your approach and start taking care of some of the above mentioned items before trying again.

Thanks, and have a good day.

I mean, if you want me to, sure.
I will go in order of how you presented all of the insanity.

1. I never asked if people were able to invest, willing to invest, or had money. The post is about discussing interest and collaborating concern of engagement.
2. To your "bonus tip" I genuinely understand and that sucks. But again, this post isn't about finding out if people are able to invest, willing to invest, or have money... It is about discussing interests and collaborating concern of engagement. Has nothing to do with the money, it has to do with what is being offered from the business proposition that was presented to create shares...
3. Which you refer to as second... Your still talking about how you think I am looking for investors right no, of which I am not. So you're noting my lack of credibility is redundant because I submitted my Business Shares ideas to Entropia/MindArk for review and I am awaiting a response. Just in case you forgot, although I stated in 3 times now in this comment, this post was not created to search for investors... Also, you are speaking solely for everyone... I feel like you would be a complete imbecile if I were to identify it any other way than that. And then you start basing value of a business of whether or not a person has a track record of aimlessly spending money, of which is in your terms (A plus)
So, No idea what the heck you are talking about there. Seems like babbling nonsense to justify a lost cause. More people aren't going to use the Entropia Tracker Client by you misrepresenting what it is identified as... I assure you the use of the tool will increase by 70% if you use facts instead of going on these rants that the Entropia Tracker makes a man and not using it makes a lying fool... That is some special ed shit right there.
4. I made a overview of a track plan... I am not going to share that RIGHT NOW, because I am more entertained with doing it this way to see if people can act mature or completely disregard common courtesy.
5. This is a discussion about shares system, not a source of looking for investors...
6. Yes, it is laid out in a vague manner because it is a discussion and not a means of sourcing investors...
7. Well duh, I am the one who made the post and it only makes logical sense for me to response to people questions, I can't imagine how it would work any other way.

8. I honestly have no idea where the assumption is that I made this post looking for investors. Maybe looking to identify peoples interest is easily mistaken as "looking for investors"

9. REthink your approach because all of the Mentioned items that you are claiming that I need to hail before holding a discussion about Entropia Exchange system and shares based on what the MAss Entropia Universe Community looks for in any type of scenario, doesn't add up. You want me to weed in investors on a sound foundation that dosn't need to be publicized on the forums.

Did I do a good job at "burying the insanity now?"

I think I would give myself a A- but it is probably more closely to a C+ since no actual action is taking place and it is all words.
I give you an A for Affert.

Last edited:
yeah why should you care for your potential new customers? the only thing you do here is discussing the idea of having an idea. there is nothing in here thats worth to discuss. not a single bit of information. so why even make this pointless thread?

i would definitely stop the drugs. after a few years you could buy a moon with your savings.

Discussing the idea of having an idea isn't worth discussion?
I think you need a reality check of what a discussion is...

You should probably stop the drugs so that you can stop spitting nonsense and babbling on about illogical details of life.

I said, Why should I care that you points fingers at me for something I have never done, why would I care that you are calling dirty names based on assumptions and not facts, and why should I care that you think my system is crap when I haven't even displayed how the system will function but only that there is potential that people really life but don't think is possible although it is the only thing they look for in a investment in Entropia Universe and is all around us...
Your response was...
"yeah why should you care for your potential new customers?"

Seriously. Life check.
I think my issue is in concern for my own security. And I do care about my "Potential new customers" But it seems that you have more dire problems on your hand than explaining how you think that should be accomplished or why you feel that way. But instead to point blame where there is no blame to be had and lie.

I do find it pretty interesting "Cool" whatever the word. That you, so far, are the only person to effectively identify that this post was not created to seek/source investors.

Discussing the idea of having an idea isn't worth discussion?
I think you need a reality check of what a discussion is...

You should probably stop the drugs so that you can stop spitting nonsense and babbling on about illogical details of life.

I said, Why should I care that you points fingers at me for something I have never done, why would I care that you are calling dirty names based on assumptions and not facts, and why should I care that you think my system is crap when I haven't even displayed how the system will function but only that there is potential that people really life but don't think is possible although it is the only thing they look for in a investment in Entropia Universe and is all around us...
Your response was...
"yeah why should you care for your potential new customers?"

Seriously. Life check.
I think my issue is in concern for my own security. And I do care about my "Potential new customers" But it seems that you have more dire problems on your hand than explaining how you think that should be accomplished or why you feel that way. But instead to point blame where there is no blame to be had and lie.

I do find it pretty interesting "Cool" whatever the word. That you, so far, are the only person to effectively identify that this post was not created to seek/source investors.

you are making this thread to find out if people in general are interested in investing in things. when you spend about 15 minutes in pcf or the game you will see that they dont do anything else for the whole time. so your thread is pointless.

it wouldnt be pointless if you would present the business idea in more detail so one could discuss about it from a business point of view. but you are not doing that. so this thread is pointless.

maybe you should just ask for this to be closed and rethink what exactly it is you are doing

you are making this thread to find out if people in general are interested in investing in things. when you spend about 15 minutes in pcf or the game you will see that they dont do anything else for the whole time. so your thread is pointless.

it wouldnt be pointless if you would present the business idea in more detail so one could discuss about it from a business point of view. but you are not doing that. so this thread is pointless.

maybe you should just ask for this to be closed and rethink what exactly it is you are doing

And then you turn it around and lie.

I may request that the thread be closed, but it isn't going to be because I feel like I am doing something wrong, it is going to be because I think it is a strategic move to withdraw manipulation of a popular market.

I am trying to collaborate and discuss idea based on a all ready existing key detail of interest that Entropia Players looks for when investing in the game. Using the Entropia Exchange as a key identifier in peoples responses or questions. To identify choice, expansion, and progression for everyone. While stating that I have all ready submitted an Entropia Exchange Business Shares plan for overview to EntropiaUniverse/MindArk for review, and I am not going to share those plans until I recieve communication from Entropia. But that I am going to discuss it.

Pretty sure I clearly identified "Please leave out any conversing about even the possibility of scam, fraud, or potential hate speech. This post is to see the interest of the community for this investment opportunity that is not being explained at this moment in time but is being reviewed to be presented as a opportunity for people to possibly invest in"

I stated it as such to avoid that I myself have submitted an overview, but that it is actually a perspective of interests that the players normally look for and I think if people want to expand the societies and ideas in the game. It should be WIDELY discussed, here of all places.

wondering

I guess this is you, right? http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=323470

I would never invest, mainly because of this:

Red flags, all of them...

Good luck
BTW, IDK why you posted my EntropiaLife Profile... But I have worked out an advertising plan with EntropiaLife that I have been trying to discuss with them all year in 2019 to begin on January 1st...
I may not have used the Entropia Tracker Client very much, but I strongly encourage the community use it so that more effective and accurate data be portrayed for TheSPEDReport, Loot Weather News.
I see a lot of people acting like the use of that platform is a type of high horse and I don't need that type of idiocy within the SPED Community. It is a useful tool, not the call of the gods platform that I am aware that I need to use more often. Tell people to use it more often, not tell them that they are worthless within the community because they rarely use it, I assure you that the results will be 70% more effective.
Are you worried that establishing a security for a period that is longer than half the lifetime of the total initial investment opportunity creates risk of devaluation of the stock after the 7 year period?

Or do you just not believe that it is possible to create a guaranteed 10% ROI for a minimum of 5-7 years?

Because I believe in the overview I sent to Entropia/MindArk that I was cutting myself short, by a lot, meaning there is greater potential than I portrayed myself to be having because I didn't want to be too confident.

whats EL life link for?
im not trying to disrespectful/disgrace you
but those hunting/mining/crafting number(total loot) means
somppl can't win own system game provides, such as hunting/mining/crafting global/hofs

without luck factors, lack of skills for those things. so they try to win against ppl who playing Entropia universe or somethin. ppl who want to win against players buying shops,Equs,starfinder,faps for start their own service/business while playing(*including resale)

and it seems cleary you start this game bout few days ago
btw thanks for let us know great chance?? for another investment:woot:

regards best of luck
unknown.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Back