Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion
    Images

$1 a share investment opportunity with 10% ROI minimum

(Please comment on this Thread in regard to what has been stated in this single post and continue any further conversation with me in regard to discussion had directly between you and I)
    (Please do not comment on this thread in regard to what others have said promoting potential hate speech, that this is a scam, and that I am a Fraud.) "-It is noted here and at the end of this post that this thread was not created to find investors, it was created to discuss the creation of investment opportunities and your thoughts and ideas on this particular outcome created from an investment opportunity.

What would you think about a Shares investment opportunity at $1 a share that assures a 10% ROI for 5-7 years minimum with a plan that presents exponential opportunity to grow greater than that 10% ROI within 7-10 years, maybe even sooner than 5 years and exponentially little chance of falling below 10% ROI.
    This investment opportunity will also offer a lot of opportunity to increase community engagement, create jobs in Entropia that would be considerate in its payment amounts(Working Gamers Pay*More than you would expect*), and aim to engage players in achieving their goals as realistic or unrealistic as they may seem within the Entropia Universe Community. 100% of the money used to purchase shares belongs to the community and 99% of earnings gained from the shares revenue belongs to the community.

There is more, the investment would have potential of offering an extremely progressive co-op program offering further revenue opportunities for both people who make donations and investors of the shares with great potential for progressing the game as whole.
    There is also a voting system that will be introduced to decide on complex revenue opportunities, this will allow for investors to decide whether to further invest in more revenue opportunities for the shares or simply indefinitely increase the value of your shares while reducing the money used to invest in revenue opportunities and assure a minimum 10% ROI. When the Voting situation will be implemented is loosely defined here and different features would be introduced in a manner that would assure the security of the shares maintain a 10% ROI minimum for 5-7 years.

Decision on when this Investment presentation will be made to the community is currently unknown as it is currently being discussed on how I should/could approach the situation, considerably.

Please leave out any conversing about even the possibility of scam, fraud, or potential hate speech. This post is to see the interest of the community for this investment opportunity that is not being explained at this moment in time but is being reviewed to be presented as a opportunity for people to possibly invest in.
    Last edited by Kain Dewey Fall; 01-06-2020 at 07:23. Reason: Trying to introduce a poll system.

no conversation about how this might be a scam is allowed? isnt that exactly what a scammer would say?

Old Alpha
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.

Bagutta chesta Bonestorm
    Society
    RTr
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain Dewey Fall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ... or simply indefinitely increase the value of your shares while reducing the money used to invest in revenue opportunities and assure a minimum 10% ROI...
    Hmmm, what does this mean, if not ponzi?

I'm not a Business guy, don't unterstand much of these things.

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GxB View Post
    no conversation about how this might be a scam is allowed? isnt that exactly what a scammer would say?
    I said that to keep the conversation progressive rather than negative.

IF you would like an elaboration, what I believe would be appropriate discussion would be

-Why you think the opportunities presented by the investment in review are good.
    -Why you think the opportunities presented by the investment in review are bad.

And your thoughts on the topics.

Even, this idea should be mine is an appropriate topic.

It is exactly what someone who doesn't want conversational space wasted by something that has all ready been publicly addressed assertively.
    Last edited by Kain Dewey Fall; 01-05-2020 at 13:17.

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chesta View Post
    Hmmm, what does this mean, if not ponzi?

I'm not a Business guy, don't unterstand much of these things.
    You are addressing the point I made about the voting system being implemented in the circumstance that the security of the shares value isn't compromised at a value in payout less than 10% ROI.

The opportunity could arise once the shares have become self-sustaining that funds used to source more revenue opportunities would be largely unused and the community could either vote to leave the shares distribution as is for maintaining revenue opportunity(or making events/jobs more valuable), increase the value of the shares by eliminating a fraction of the revenue sourcing shares, or set a new ROI Goal based on current sustainability of shares.
    Last edited by Kain Dewey Fall; 01-05-2020 at 13:14. Reason: Clarifying information

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rafaele Meiersos Rocko
    Society
    Trigger Happy
    Images
    I would simply say without knowing in what you plan to invest there is no reason for me to consider buying such shares.

I do not know anyone who considers buying or thinking about it without knowing what he will get.
    Dont hunt/mine on taxed LA's it will hurt you in the long run.

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffaele Meiers View Post
    I would simply say without knowing in what you plan to invest there is no reason for me to consider buying such shares.

I do not know anyone who considers buying or thinking about it without knowing what he will get.
    I agree and understand.
    Pretty blatant call to make.
    I am not asking for investors right now though, that is up to whether or not Entropia Universe/ MindArk approves the overview I sent to become a Entropia Exchange business share.

I am offering a lot to the Community of which might be suspicious but I presented the investment idea in a manner that assures security of funds. So, my idea is that I am hoping that my idea is a good idea and Mindark/Entropia approves it.

This is mainly my way of seeing how people are going to respond to a request of discussion. Calmly, effectively, rudely, kindly, ineffectively, excitedly, or whatever else.

If I am going to create jobs, events, and community oriented engagement *I know it is a big if because it hasn't been done yet* I need to engage my thinking to understand how the community responds to instruction, professional behavior, reflection, and creative grounds. As well as remind myself as the stresses that exist in Entropia so that I can better learn how to focus people away from the shams and more towards their goals in Entropia Universe without unwanted aggressive commentary.
    It is certainly harder than it may seem and there are unorthodox methods. This isn't my goal, my goal is focus and entertainment.
    Who knows though.
    Last edited by Kain Dewey Fall; 01-05-2020 at 15:04.

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Noorie Anwar
    Society
    Royal Club
    Images
    I could spare a dollar. Just for the fun ...

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Noorie View Post
    I could spare a dollar. Just for the fun ...
    That is so sweet of you, be careful with that kindness. "

Hopes filled that my idea is a good one and gets approved.
    I will try to elaborate on being more conversationally engaging later. I have been awake for way too long and my head is starting to feel heavy.

Even I think every dollar counts, I even think every penny counts... >_<
    When I first started playing Entropia 5 years ago I had tons of people who I met and were hanging out with that said they liked my ideas, practically the same ones I have now, and that they wanted to invest "now". But I told them I wasn't going to take any investments until I had solid plan written down. I spent nearly all year this year focusing on expanding on my solid investment plan and getting all the ideas together on paper.
    And all those people I used to hangout with I have either stopped talking to or don't play Entropia Unvirse anymore. But couldn't hurt to start over, or even with a great advantage of assurance through the Entropia Universe Platform instead of "imaginary shares"

Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    I guess this is you, right? http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=323470

I would never invest, mainly because of this:

...a share that assures a 10% ROI for 5-7 years minimum...
    Red flags, all of them...

Good luck

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast