$1 a share investment opportunity with 10% ROI minimum

Status
whats EL life link for?
im not trying to disrespectful/disgrace you
but those hunting/mining/crafting number(total loot) means
somppl can't win own system game provides, such as hunting/mining/crafting global/hofs

without luck factors, lack of skills for those things. so they try to win against ppl who playing Entropia universe or somethin. ppl who want to win against players buying shops,Equs,starfinder,faps for start their own service while playing

and it seems cleary you start this game bout few days ago
btw thanks for let us know great chance?? for another investment:woot:

regards best of luck
unknown.png

I have been playing almost everyday for 4 years. I am in all the forums quite often as well as the discord channels. for about 1-2 years straight I traveled to every planet every day and I keep all the chat channels open on my chat feed at all times in categories of planets, trade, Local(personal) and system.

I barely know what you are talking about, but based on what I think you are saying. I don't know what that has to do with the legitimacy of how long I have spent in the Entropia Universe game. Aside from that factor. I completely understand that... people perceive this game as the ultimate competition. That is really obvious and my experience with this game has been nothing less than people trying to weed everything that they can get out of people for their own advantage and to leave others out of it. Pretty sad.
I appreciate your concern. I am trying to keep a right state of mind on this approach and engage the community in more respectably engaging actions within the Entropia Universe community without apprehending their individuality.

I have been playing almost everyday for 4 years.

May I ask what you have been doing for these last 4 years?

I barely know what you are talking about...

This much we can tell. Let me try to explain. People who play this game at a level worth investing in typically have evidence of such activity in one form or another. This activity is often populated on EntropiaLife whether that person runs the software or not.
The more experience you have playing at the various levels of the game the more knowledge you have presumably gained and consequently, the more likely you are to deliver a product worth investing in by other active players.

I'm not going to give you any advice that hasn't been already stated, but I will go ahead and reinforce the previously mentioned concepts.

There are a number of highly reputable players who have given you the time of day to provide thoughtful responses to your post and, whether or not you intend to, your replies have come across as very disrespectful. That is not doing you any favors in building credibility.

At first glance I honestly thought you were trolling some of the better established fund managers with your thread. It wasn't until I saw some people giving thoughtful replies that I gave it a second read and discovered you were being serious.
If you want to succeed in Entropia Universe there are many ways to do so. Based on your introduction I recommend either deleting your entire avatar and starting fresh, or going silent for several months while you really focus on developing your knowledge of the game and the community.

At first glance I honestly thought you were trolling some of the better established fund managers with your thread. It wasn't until I saw some people giving thoughtful replies that I gave it a second read and discovered you were being serious.

Bringing up this point does bring up a few things to keep in mind when talking about any type of 'investment' or 'fund' in this virtual universe...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ing-operations&p=839343&viewfull=1#post839343
any loan services offered outside the approved bank system will be considered by MindArk as scam attempts and the avatar offering such services risk a permanent lockdown of his/her account.

a few 'funds' that have previously existed in game...
Probably the most 'well known' ...
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...H-amp-R-Circle&p=681145&viewfull=1#post681145

'Fund Scams' As noted above, according to Mindark: so ALL 'funds' where one avatar holds stuff that other avatars are claiming they have ownership of should be considered a potential scam in process... Below are links to Funds that have been mentioned in forums, community websites, etc. (some did turn out to be major scams already, some haven't yet... Be cautious since Mindark considers these sort of setups as 'potential scams' and we, as a community should too unless Mindark's stance on this matter and ability to allow us to have multiple folks own one thing in game (outside of the deed system for Akradia Underground Deeds, Calypso Land Deeds, etc.) ever changes someday...

If you are creating something similar to the Crystal Palace deeds on a new land and can afford to do it, go for it... otherwise, it's going to be hard to get avatars to 'share' their funds to fund your idea(s)...

a few other funds to 'learn' from... as history does repeat itself from time to time...

*fund*
LA Collaboration Fund
Chiee's EU-FUND - Investment Opportunity
My Money Mint add PEDS to your account value every month!!!
Looking for co-investors in the Cyrene stable
JoshEdward’s Smart Trade Terminal Solution (STTS)
R&R Fund
Thread Related to R&R Fund
NDX
Pirate's Investment Fund
Hardwrath's NBK Fund Payback Post
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...nvert-L-to-PED&p=867769&viewfull=1#post867769

Entropia Investment Fund
Related Thread(s):Did EIFund scammed people?

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/thre...ince-2013-we-salute-kunrad-solo-reez-d.21790/

=======
If what you are trying to do is create a set of fake companies to trade fake stock in an in game share system - Mindark already did that and refunded all involved in it...
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=VU&id=18
Share owners
All avatars owning shares from
the time the Project Entropia Exchange was in operation will have their
shares reimbursed at twice the purchase sum. The shares are then
removed from Project Entropia. The Exchange is closed but may be
reopened in a later VU.

In theory, I suppose Mindark could decide that the exchange should be opened again, but if they do I'd hope they just do it with 'real' stuff like what they did with CP... not fake companies that don't really exist.

=====================
What would you think about a Shares investment opportunity at $1 a share that assures a 10% ROI for 5-7 years minimum with a plan that presents exponential opportunity to grow greater than that 10% ROI within 7-10 years, maybe even sooner than 5 years and exponentially little chance of falling below 10% ROI.
If the promise of such ROI could actually be fulfilled, Mindark probably would have already done it... If you are talking about something like a p2p lending thing using in game system to create it, it may be possible but would probably need to get Mindark to set it up using existing in game banks or share system, etc. ... also 10% for lending is mighty high... probably too high for anyone to actually want to partake as burrowers...

the ROI you mention reminds me of the promises compets had...
epilj6p1aw388cfdaad478gub0myh2x

This investment opportunity will also offer a lot of opportunity to increase community engagement, create jobs in Entropia that would be considerate in its payment amounts(Working Gamers Pay*More than you would expect*), and aim to engage players in achieving their goals as realistic or unrealistic as they may seem within the Entropia Universe Community. 100% of the money used to purchase shares belongs to the community and 99% of earnings gained from the shares revenue belongs to the community.
The whole 'jobs in game' idea is something Neverdie did mention when doing the POVR thing... and it is also something that another PP mentioned many years ago... again promises that never got fulfilled...
http://entropia-universe-mmorpg.blogspot.com/2011/12/virtual-world-where-millions-of-people.html
CRD chief executive David Liu predicted that the virtual worlds will generate approximately 10,000 jobs in the mainland.
"An important aspect for this project is also the positive effects on our environment that we foresee," Liu said. "People will actually be able to work from home inside Entropia Universe, as many people do today, even from rural areas, thereby decreasing the amount of pollution generated by travel."

There is more, the investment would have potential of offering an extremely progressive co-op program offering further revenue opportunities for both people who make donations and investors of the shares with great potential for progressing the game as whole.
Folks more than likely won't make 'donations' in most cases... co-op perhaps they might invest in to under the right circumstances?...

There is also a voting system that will be introduced to decide on complex revenue opportunities, this will allow for investors to decide whether to further invest in more revenue opportunities for the shares or simply indefinitely increase the value of your shares while reducing the money used to invest in revenue opportunities and assure a minimum 10% ROI. When the Voting situation will be implemented is loosely defined here and different features would be introduced in a manner that would assure the security of the shares maintain a 10% ROI minimum for 5-7 years.
Mindark has promised on and off a voting system and an affiliate program in multiple ways over the years, and neither one has been actually implemented yet... If you can get them to implement it go for it. If you are talking about voting and things in a way that's outside of the game environment, go talk to Neverdie about how that worked out when he did the the whole POVR thing or to Mindark about the Facebook Emissary program... both flopped due to lack of interest. Entropians want stuff in game, not outside of it.. That's why the Crystal Palace share thing worked out well...

Here's a bit more on the affiliate program... since I suspect it's similar to what you are thinking about a bit... (again promises never fulfilled yet for a better roi, etc.)
https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2012/9/14/Developer-Notes--4.xml?
Affiliate Program
MindArk is in the early stages of designing a comprehensive affiliate program that will allow existing EU participants to get rewarded for helping to expand the Entropia Universe user base. We hope to launch that program in the first quarter of 2013. More details will be shared once the initial design of the affiliate program becomes more certain.

Affiliate Program
In the course of the integration of the CryEngine2 as graphics engine for the Entropia Universe this Affiliate Program was initiated. It offers eligible affiliates the opportunity to receive a 5 year, weekly paid commission on the company´s profits of each newly recruited player.
We absolutely differentiate here from other programs as the duration in which we pay the commission is much longer and not just a one time bonus after reaching a certain turnover.

A main characteristic of this program is the fact that these commissions are also paid if the player who originally registered for Planet Calypso decides to play on other planets inside the Entropia Universe. Of course, First Planet Company´s main interest is to keep the participants on Planet Calypso, but for the commission is only relevant that the initial registration was made for Planet Calypso via our affiliate network.

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/thre...rk-2009-20xx-and-the-german-xarxa-gmbh.22019/ - lovely affiliate program discussion by McCormick over on ep...

Decision on when this Investment presentation will be made to the community is currently unknown as it is currently being discussed on how I should/could approach the situation, considerably.
Unless you have something similar to a white paper implemented people are not going to listen... haters gonna hate... even with a white paper, Mindark flopped on what they have created white papers on... as has Neverdie... I think Arkadia did do something outside of the game that involved a white paper, so maybe investigate what they did to learn from it a bit?... I think that's a gamer review type of bitcoin thing or something...

Please leave out any conversing about even the possibility of scam, fraud, or potential hate speech. This post is to see the interest of the community for this investment opportunity that is not being explained at this moment in time but is being reviewed to be presented as a opportunity for people to possibly invest in.
Again, proof is in the puddin' so to speak. There is community interest in something being explained... if you continue to refuse to explain what exactly you are talking about you are essentially creating a MacGuffin to pull in people that will talk about all of the things you say you want left out of the conversation...

Last edited:

This much we can tell. Let me try to explain. People who play this game at a level worth investing in typically have evidence of such activity in one form or another. This activity is often populated on EntropiaLife whether that person runs the software or not.
The more experience you have playing at the various levels of the game the more knowledge you have presumably gained and consequently, the more likely you are to deliver a product worth investing in by other active players.

I'm not going to give you any advice that hasn't been already stated, but I will go ahead and reinforce the previously mentioned concepts.

There are a number of highly reputable players who have given you the time of day to provide thoughtful responses to your post and, whether or not you intend to, your replies have come across as very disrespectful. That is not doing you any favors in building credibility.

If you want to succeed in Entropia Universe there are many ways to do so. Based on your introduction I recommend either deleting your entire avatar and starting fresh, or going silent for several months while you really focus on developing your knowledge of the game and the community.

You say it is reflected on EntropiaLife whether the client is running or not, but I only see records of globals on my profile from when I was running the clients and zero from when I was in a Team. and 90% of the time that I am hunting I am usually in a team. Aside the fact, I got 3 globals 2 days ago. Where are those? So, someone is lying here.

Also, I have been engaging... My photos and posts show that I have been engaging. I have posted about 8 Entropia Universe videos before January 1st, of which is when I started my Entropia Society Projects, I have been discussing with numerous individuals about business opportunities in the 5 years of gameplay. I have messaged every single person who owns a shop on Calypso and asteroid foma about the purchase and/or sale of their shop of whom is traceable on the Player finder.
I have record of every single shop and shop owner in the game as well as details about those shops,
in the first year I familiarized myself with all the ubers and then pretty much went dark "To engage with new players", I have a website for the past 3 years that sources all data available to Entropia Universe, to more effectively and efficiently engage new players into more easily understanding things without having to aimlessly wander that I have been communicating with numerous players and use for personal society use. I have reviewed every single last item in the game and integrated methods of utilzing and implementing them together and I can prove it because I made spreadsheet covering every last item and created algorithms to source them together as well as additional spreadsheets to elaborate on the information I developed from the information on every single item in the game.

I genuinely think you made up what you are saying about me Captain Jack. I don't even know how you can effectively feel comfortable saying something like that to me and not feel like an asshole, so I am genuinely convinced that you do feel like an asshole and that you are proud of it and could care less about the fact that you are lying and being an asshole.

And then you go on to give bullish advice that is 100% unrealistic and not a liable source of "getting ahead in this game".
I don't need approval from people who have complete disregard to appropriate contexts given, I don't need to feel like I have to stand up for the bad guy because they claim superiority, and I definitely don't have to believe lies.

So, I will repeat my points since you are probably heated from being called out on your debauchery.

1. EntropiaLife does not identify the legitimacy of a players experience in the game and it is not the overhauling tool that when used identified the legitimacy of a players ability to manage money. 0% possibility of that. It shows hunting, mining, crafting states and how often people throw money into this game as well as statistics on the whereabouts and times of loots in great detail.
-I promote the use of the Entropia Tracker Client because it is an effective tool for more efficiently providing the daily Loot Weather News within TheSPEDREport Entropia News Streaming service that I started through Youtube and Twitch that began on January 1st, 2020... Of which I have been talking about for literally 1 year straight in game. And again, it is not tracking my Globals when I do not use the tool and it never tracks my Globals when I am in a team, although I am in a team 90% of the time...
2. Your talking about offering potential value in an investment based on the persons ability to... What? Complete quests, aimlessly hunt or mine, and stand around doing nothing but clicks...
No. There is a lot more to entropia unvierse than that dumbass shit, please be considerate to the community and use factual concepts instead of idiotic nonsense.
-I believe Use LBML, use EntropiaTrackerClient. This is beneficial to the community. But it does not identify the legitamecy of a players ability to be familiar or even play Entropia Universe, let alone manage funds. If anything in regard to funds, the higher numbers shows how careless they are with funds, but what fun would NOT playing the game be? It is an amazing video game, couldn't hurt to LOSE $15 a month... again though, has nothing to do with what you are proclaiming it has to do with.
3. TRUST ME when I say this, if you stopped lying to promote the EntropiaLife website and its tools, utilization of the EntropiaLife website and its tools would increase 70% as well as effective engagement within the community. All you are doing is giving yourself and the community a bad image by spewing out lies and nonsense.

You are wrong Captain Jack, and I have respectably responded to ALL comments with sincere consideration to the well-being of the player who made the comment in regard to standards of common courtesy. You have complete disregard for respect, that much is obvious at this point.

What you are even talking about Captain Jack, you have lied, you have wrongly slandered me, you have presented false sensibilities of representational gain, and you are victimizing me based of false accusations of appropriation.

Reality check Captain Jack.
Don't spam with your nonsensical comments. It is just awkward.

I am not even convinced that you read anything, I think someone told you to come in here because I called them out on their disregard for common standards of courtesy and you just decided to treat me like your average everyday dumbass asshole instead of using sensible reasoning.

Last edited:
Bringing up this point does bring up a few things to keep in mind when talking about any type of 'investment' or 'fund' in this virtual universe...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ing-operations&p=839343&viewfull=1#post839343

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...H-amp-R-Circle&p=681145&viewfull=1#post681145

'Fund Scams' As noted above, according to Mindark: so ALL 'funds' where one avatar holds stuff that other avatars are claiming they have ownership of should be considered a potential scam in process... Below are links to Funds that have been mentioned in forums, community websites, etc. (some did turn out to be major scams already, some haven't yet... Be cautious since Mindark considers these sort of setups as 'potential scams' and we, as a community should too unless Mindark's stance on this matter and ability to allow us to have multiple folks own one thing in game (outside of the deed system for Akradia Underground Deeds, Calypso Land Deeds, etc.) ever changes someday...

If you are creating something similar to the Crystal Palace deeds on a new land and can afford to do it, go for it... otherwise, it's going to be hard to get avatars to 'share' their funds to fund your idea(s)...

a few other funds to 'learn' from... as history does repeat itself from time to time...

*fund*
LA Collaboration Fund
R&R Fund
NDX
Pirate's Investment Fund
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...nvert-L-to-PED&p=867769&viewfull=1#post867769

Entropia Investment Fund

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/thre...ince-2013-we-salute-kunrad-solo-reez-d.21790/

I can see the review of those sources being used on expanding on successful and unsuccessful tactics as well as common business knowledge of loan programs provided for starting businesses or progressing business further.

I have reviewed those several times before. I don't see it justifying the actions of individuals to completely disregard common standards of courtesy and progressive insult, promote hate speech, and forbid consecutive discussion of ideas or possibility of situations. Especially that of which is to engage the community in their interests and goals within the Entropia Universe community.

This negative behavior I have not received from you, mastermesh and your comment is sincere and engaging to the topic.
Now players have a source to expand on the history of current state of Shares systems in Entropia.
And a idea of scam scenarios that have been portrayed in the past.

But at the same time, it might be difficult to see how those discussions are being relevant to establishing a shares system through the Entropia Exchange Business Shares unless it is being utilized to prove the point of there is more to starting a business than saying "I have a good idea, take it"
Because everyone knows that such as when a person goes to a bank or loan provider to get a loan for a business plan or something else, they have to prove to the loan provider that their idea is effective and has potential to grow so that the loan is paid off and wont go on as unpaid.
-That is a very sensible topic of discussion.

-These people calling me a scammer, proclaiming that I posted this for reasons I didn't, and calling me a dumbass to my face based on false accusations are all complete disregards of common standards of courtesy and are NOT very sensible topics of discussion...

Last edited:

I actually hung out with you for a few weeks when I first started playing 5 years ago I had the same goals then that I have now, you complimented me based on my knowledge of the game so early, you expressed how you saw a solid investment plan in my ideas and even suggested that I post about it on the Forums... You liked my ideas for community engagement. But I told you that I was going to wait until I had it on paper of reviewed over it and then that I would see about addressing Entropia about how it should be handled. And you directed me to reviewing all ready existing investment plans and said that mine have greater potential than theirs and I should at least try. And I said that I wasn't confident enough because I am a noob. Then you started talking about involvement in the community is about being continuously active or some other stuff and told me about the EntropiaTrackerClient.
My memory is like a solid steel trap.
But IDK, where you get off on lying for justification.
Let alone engaging in the propogandic toxic activity that has been produced within the community.

Last edited:
why dont you tell us who you are and where you are from and what business background you have. every reputable business owner does this.

How about instead of all this bullshit "snowflake" defense you're spending so much time with, you just put your money where your mouth is?

Or how about "shit or get off the pot"? Would that explain better for you?

We want either a basic business plan or go back to the drawing board and come back when you have ANYTHING concrete. Right now you're just wasting everyone's time and lowering your potential & present credibility.

Until then, you're just trolling.

I actually hung out with you for a few weeks when I first started playing 5 years ago I had the same goals then that I have now, you complimented me based on my knowledge of the game so early, you expressed how you saw a solid investment plan in my ideas and even suggested that I post about it on the Forums... You liked my ideas for community engagement. But I told you that I was going to wait until I had it on paper of reviewed over it and then that I would see about addressing Entropia about how it should be handled. And you directed me to reviewing all ready existing investment plans and said that mine have greater potential than theirs and I should at least try. And I said that I wasn't confident enough because I am a noob. Then you started talking about involvement in the community is about being continuously active or some other stuff and told me about the EntropiaTrackerClient.
My memory is like a solid steel trap.
But IDK, where you get off on lying for justification.
Let alone engaging in the propogandic toxic activity that has been produced within the community.

I apologize for forgetting what appears to be an obscure conversation from 5 years ago with a complete stranger. If you would be willing to produce screenshots of said conversation it may help jog my memory.
I'm not sure where you get the idea that I'm lying? Please enlighten me.

I apologize for forgetting what appears to be an obscure conversation from 5 years ago with a complete stranger. If you would be willing to produce screenshots of said conversation it may help jog my memory.
I'm not sure where you get the idea that I'm lying? Please enlighten me.

I clearly explained where you were lying in my first response to you, Captain Jack. Maybe MindArk/Entropia Universe has record of any conversation that have been passed between our accounts or while within vicinity of each, such as chat rooms.Though they more than likely won't provide it to you are it is private information although it was could have been between you and I. I have not integrated into recording every moment of my game play yet, though I do wish to soon.

How about instead of all this bullshit "snowflake" defense you're spending so much time with, you just put your money where your mouth is?

Or how about "shit or get off the pot"? Would that explain better for you?

We want either a basic business plan or go back to the drawing board and come back when you have ANYTHING concrete. Right now you're just wasting everyone's time and lowering your potential & present credibility.

Until then, you're just trolling.

Why are you even here if you are not going to abide by the community standards, are not going to stick to the topic of the post, and are going to continue bantering about how your ill-mannered actions are justified.

Stop spamming this thread.

why dont you tell us who you are and where you are from and what business background you have. every reputable business owner does this.

My "Background" is going to put you in a mental hospital if you don't get a reality check GxB. You probably wouldn't even believe me if I told you, that is how "reputable" the system is.

Do you have references of all of these people you've been team hunting with every day for 4 years?
Surely someone knows you and could step up and say hey this is a solid guy.

This whole thread has "danger will robinson" vibes all over it.

Honestly, like I said earlier. If people don't know you, they are not likely to feel confident in investing their hard earned money with you.

Entropia is a small community and here reputation is everything when you are asking for people's money.

Please rethink your approach. Play the game, and enjoy it. :)

My "Background" is going to put you in a mental hospital if you don't get a reality check GxB. You probably wouldn't even believe me if I told you, that is how "reputable" the system is.

that sure doesnt make it look like a scam. if i were you i would get into writing a support case to get your account deleted and starting over. you wont ever get any business going with this one. nice scam try though.

Do you have references of all of these people you've been team hunting with every day for 4 years?
Surely someone knows you and could step up and say hey this is a solid guy.

This whole thread has "danger will robinson" vibes all over it.

Honestly, like I said earlier. If people don't know you, they are not likely to feel confident in investing their hard earned money with you.

Entropia is a small community and here reputation is everything when you are asking for people's money.

Please rethink your approach. Play the game, and enjoy it. :)

I think you are strongly misunderstanding the purpose of the creation of this Thread Raven Jade.
I am not looking for investors, I am looking for discussion.s

Do you honestly believe that I couldn't gather up a number of 100 people in 1-3 hours, of whom I have never met before, to vouch to me just because? Do you honestly believe that or are you just in all honestly spamming and harassing me for the heck sake of doing so. I am not going to proceed with propaganda to please your will to have me get people to come in here to tell you that I go out on team hunts. That literally still has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. I highly doubt you would justify the reasoning, I would have wasted good peoples time, and you will have found a new reason to spam this thread and be harassing.
I encourage to continue being engaging with the topic of the thread, as you have made a few solid points behind the sadism. But I am going to have to report you if the spam/harassment continues.

By all means report me for asking questions. Good luck :)

I think you are strongly misunderstanding the purpose of the creation of this Thread Raven Jade.
I am not looking for investors, I am looking for discussion.s

Do you honestly believe that I couldn't gather up a number of 100 people in 1-3 hours, of whom I have never met before, to vouch to me just because? Do you honestly believe that or are you just in all honestly spamming and harassing me for the heck sake of doing so. I am not going to proceed with propaganda to please your will to have me get people to come in here to tell you that I go out on team hunts. That literally still has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. I highly doubt you would justify the reasoning, I would have wasted good peoples time, and you will have found a new reason to spam this thread and be harassing.
I encourage to continue being engaging with the topic of the thread, as you have made a few solid points behind the sadism. But I am going to have to report you if the spam/harassment continues.

I tried to read the first post and the rest of the first page of this thread.
But I guess I need way more coffee to possibly understand what's it about. :scratch2:

As I'm never shy of investing I always like a nice opportunity, but I guess this wouldn't be the right place.
Tell me what it costs, tell me what it will make me and tell me what's it about.

But I can tell you for sure, I will never give money to a complete stranger!

Meanwhile I'll just hang around and see where it goes.

:popcorn:

PS. somehow you make me think of DOA. Your writing style reminds me so much of it.
And it didn't end well with her/him (or whatever he claimed to be).
But I guess I must be seeing ghosts here.

I tried to read the first post and the rest of the first page of this thread.
But I guess I need way more coffee to possibly understand what's it about. :scratch2:

As I'm never shy of investing I always like a nice opportunity, but I guess this wouldn't be the right place.
Tell me what it costs, tell me what it will make me and tell me what's it about.

But I can tell you for sure, I will never give money to a complete stranger!

Meanwhile I'll just hang around and see where it goes.

:popcorn:

PS. somehow you make me think of DOA. Your writing style reminds me so much of it.
And it didn't end well with her/him (or whatever he claimed to be).
But I guess I must be seeing ghosts here.

More power to you and that is nice to know, if it enlightens your thoughts a bit, the thread is actually focused around the Entropia Exchange Business Shares. I didn't originally mention that because I want to see how the community responds to my initial post of this thread.

BTW, DOA seems like a familiar name. What did DOA do and what happened to them? Were you friends?

Last edited:
In a game where all trades are final there is no such thing as an investment.

Dude.....

(Please comment on this Thread in regard to what has been stated in this single post and continue any further conversation with me in regard to discussion had directly between you and I)
(Please do not comment on this thread in regard to what others have said promoting potential hate speech, that this is a scam, and that I am a Fraud.) "-It is noted here and at the end of this post that this thread was not created to find investors, it was created to discuss the creation of investment opportunities and your thoughts and ideas on this particular outcome created from an investment opportunity.

What would you think about a Shares investment opportunity at $1 a share that assures a 10% ROI for 5-7 years minimum with a plan that presents exponential opportunity to grow greater than that 10% ROI within 7-10 years, maybe even sooner than 5 years and exponentially little chance of falling below 10% ROI.
This investment opportunity will also offer a lot of opportunity to increase community engagement, create jobs in Entropia that would be considerate in its payment amounts(Working Gamers Pay*More than you would expect*), and aim to engage players in achieving their goals as realistic or unrealistic as they may seem within the Entropia Universe Community. 100% of the money used to purchase shares belongs to the community and 99% of earnings gained from the shares revenue belongs to the community.

There is more, the investment would have potential of offering an extremely progressive co-op program offering further revenue opportunities for both people who make donations and investors of the shares with great potential for progressing the game as whole.
There is also a voting system that will be introduced to decide on complex revenue opportunities, this will allow for investors to decide whether to further invest in more revenue opportunities for the shares or simply indefinitely increase the value of your shares while reducing the money used to invest in revenue opportunities and assure a minimum 10% ROI. When the Voting situation will be implemented is loosely defined here and different features would be introduced in a manner that would assure the security of the shares maintain a 10% ROI minimum for 5-7 years.

Decision on when this Investment presentation will be made to the community is currently unknown as it is currently being discussed on how I should/could approach the situation, considerably.

Please leave out any conversing about even the possibility of scam, fraud, or potential hate speech. This post is to see the interest of the community for this investment opportunity that is not being explained at this moment in time but is being reviewed to be presented as a opportunity for people to possibly invest in.

Everything you have outlined in here is what MA has embarked on but yet to finish… in the way of CLD's granted its not the 1$ investment but everything else rings true.....

are you saying you and your co-op would run this within the game? with what system and balance checks?

Why not wait the next 5-7 years and see if MA finishes what they have stated....

And if you think MA will help with setting up the this "System" as you have outlined... don't you think they kind of already have with the new "Share" system that Crystal Palace deeds can be found on currently and I suspect AUD's CLD's and Ark Moon Deeds will also... be migrated to this system....

Just wondering what your real angle is here?

*fund*
LA Collaboration Fund
R&R Fund
NDX
Pirate's Investment Fund

Entropia Investment Fund

=======
If what you are trying to do is create a set of fake companies to trade fake stock in an in game share system - Mindark already did that and refunded all involved in it...
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=VU&id=18

In theory, I suppose Mindark could decide that the exchange should be opened again, but if they do I'd hope they just do it with 'real' stuff like what they did with CP... not fake companies that don't really exist.

=====================

If the promise of such ROI could actually be fulfilled, Mindark probably would have already done it... If you are talking about something like a p2p lending thing using in game system to create it, it may be possible but would probably need to get Mindark to set it up using existing in game banks or share system, etc. ... also 10% for lending is mighty high... probably too high for anyone to actually want to partake as burrowers...

the ROI you mention reminds me of the promises compets had...
epilj6p1aw388cfdaad478gub0myh2x

The whole 'jobs in game' idea is something Neverdie did mention when doing the POVR thing... and it is also something that another PP mentioned many years ago... again promises that never got fulfilled...

Folks more than likely won't make 'donations' in most cases... co-op perhaps they might invest in to under the right circumstances?...

Mindark has promised on and off a voting system and an affiliate program in multiple ways over the years, and neither one has been actually implemented yet... If you can get them to implement it go for it. If you are talking about voting and things in a way that's outside of the game environment, go talk to Neverdie about how that worked out when he did the the whole POVR thing or to Mindark about the Facebook Emissary program... both flopped due to lack of interest. Entropians want stuff in game, not outside of it.. That's why the Crystal Palace share thing worked out well...

Here's a bit more on the affiliate program... since I suspect it's similar to what you are thinking about a bit... (again promises never fulfilled yet for a better roi, etc.)

Unless you have something similar to a white paper implemented people are not going to listen... haters gonna hate... even with a white paper, Mindark flopped on what they have created white papers on... as has Neverdie... I think Arkadia did do something outside of the game that involved a white paper, so maybe investigate what they did to learn from it a bit?... I think that's a gamer review type of bitcoin thing or something...

Again, proof is in the puddin' so to speak. There is community interest in something being explained... if you continue to refuse to explain what exactly you are talking about you are essentially creating a MacGuffin to pull in people that will talk about all of the things you say you want left out of the conversation...

You enormously expanded on what you said when you first posted this comment.

To speak quickly as I am very tired but will make a verifying point.
I might be a random business, but the proposition that I wrote out to Entropia is Similar to the Crystal Palace Shares system that was introduced, but this has more potential for growth. You aren't giving anymore money that I give you all. I can't benefit from this unless you benefit from it. That is all there is too it. I don't know what isn't easily identifiable about that based on what I said, and I all ready said this isn't about sourcing investors, it is about discussing the state of the use of the business. Instead, people want to know how I plan on giving people 10% ROI because it is impossible. I want to discuss progression of player activity, not how my business model that is beneficial to Entropia and utilizes game assets and gives it straight to the community works or how people believe that I am a scammer/fraud/dumbass.

Check out the trading and services portion of the forums, I posted there an (Example) of numbers in the overview that I sent to Entropia/MindArk.
The business proposes to utilize no more than 50% of ingame assets to create 1 to 10 million shares for the purpose of engaging and growing the community, providing jobs, and maintaining a fair or greater value of the shares revenue output.

I am not joking about the whole standards of common courtesy, that is not the topic of this post, and i want to have engaging conversation about what I have identified as well as am seeing the communities reaction to basic instruction because I want to see eye to eye with enlightening everyone individuality within the Entropia Universe Community the best I can comments I made.

I can better understand now, seeing it stated again in front of me, why people would feel comfortable to produce hate speech although unnecessary from this topic being introduced because even MindArk/Entropia have not pulled through very effectively throughout the years.

Last edited:
Everything you have outlined in here is what MA has embarked on but yet to finish… in the way of CLD's granted its not the 1$ investment but everything else rings true.....

are you saying you and your co-op would run this within the game? with what system and balance checks?

Why not wait the next 5-7 years and see if MA finishes what they have stated....

And if you think MA will help with setting up the this "System" as you have outlined... don't you think they kind of already have with the new "Share" system that Crystal Palace deeds can be found on currently and I suspect AUD's CLD's and Ark Moon Deeds will also... be migrated to this system....

Just wondering what your real angle is here?

I appreciate you effect and concerning approach on discussing this thread topic Post_History. The thread was created to discuss the opportunities gained from an investment opportunity as well as the Investment opportunity and it is not aimed at getting Investors. *Luckily am I right, these people are touchy are scammers, wouldn't want to be not on par with things*
I actually made this post specifically to address the Entropia Exchange Business Shares system because this so called system that I am talking about, I had sent a overview of to Entropia/MindArk for review on whether it can be implemented into the Entropia Exchange as a Business Share system, and the reason I didn't include mention of the Entropia Exhange in the initial post of this thread is being I want to see how people respond to the initial post as it is currently presented.

My angle is to assist the community in approaching anything they want to do in Entropia Universe and trying to grow Entropia Universe as a whole.

I appreciate you effect and concerning approach on discussing this thread topic Post_History. The thread was created to discuss the opportunities gained from an investment opportunity as well as the Investment opportunity and it is not aimed at getting Investors. *Luckily am I right, these people are touchy are scammers, wouldn't want to be not on par with things*
I actually made this post specifically to address the Entropia Exchange Business Shares system because this so called system that I am talking about, I had sent a overview of to Entropia/MindArk for review on whether it can be implemented into the Entropia Exchange as a Business Share system, and the reason I didn't include mention of the Entropia Exhange in the initial post of this thread is being I want to see how people respond to the initial post as it is currently presented.

My angle is to assist the community in approaching anything they want to do in Entropia Universe and trying to grow Entropia Universe as a whole.

I'm down with helping grow Entropia… Still cannot see any substance to what you are saying though... please spell it out a little clearer... are you talking about something fictitious(non tangible) in the game or something that is virtual(tangible) that has other use other than sitting in storage as a certificate?

Sounds like a poorly thought out and wordy attempt to take peoples money.

Sounds like a poorly thought out and wordy attempt to take peoples money.

That is a good start but disregarding the purpose of the thread post still so seeing as how it is stated several times in the first post that this post was not made to source investors.

dont even know who you are ingame why would i invest...

His a very low level player. I seen him about on RT before and he endlessy posts on facebook in entriopia universe group. It dose not matter what you say and post Dewy, you are just a another little player with with hardly and experince and 0 rep. Players like Capt jack and Chiee have been playing for years> they have put their money where the mouth is and have one hell of rep, maybe not all good in everyones eyes, but people still belive in what they say. You dont have experince like others, you dont have rep and you your constant long winded post's mean shit. Damn i am just some noob miner on dead planet, but even someone like me has better rep than you. MA wont take you seriours, i seen thounds of people like you over years and there be many more to come.

<snip>
This post is to see the interest of the community for this investment opportunity that is not being explained at this moment in time
</snip>

Come back and make a post when there is an explanation of the investment opportunity for people to comment on.

Until then the thread is meaningless.

Closing this.

Status
Back