PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Since when do dairy cows complain about being milked ?
    That's how it's suposed to work, the more you milk them, the more milk they produce..

My return sucks for exactly 1 year now..
    I play almost everyday, and for the last year it has been 100% losses, not a single good time to remember..

So I decided I'll not deposit a single $ for the whole year 2020.

That's what you finally get by milking a cow you don't feed.

Since it happens to coincide pretty well, yes the timeframe of 3-4 weeks has been yucky on returns for me.
    I checked back a few weeks and found not even one 50ped+ global, which was then followed by MA giving me a massive 51 pedder. So, it is now 1 proper global (just) in several weeks... instead of maybe half a dozen, mostly not caught by the tracker anyway, by the way.

Mike KingMike007 Hussey
    Society
    AoC 2.0
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jambon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, since somewhere around 2017 I'm lucky to get 10% hit rate planet side. The system borked me at some point and it never let up. I keep trying mining here and there to see if I can get a reasonable hit rate anywhere amped or not and my hit rate never goes about 10%.... I only ever seem to be able to get like 30% returns in mining now regardless of drops.
    I would love to see logs of your mining runs with atleast 100 drops done each run. I am sure it wont be 30% tt ( atleast not in planet side)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Don Roberto Roberto
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    I cycled in the last 1 year more than in any of the previous years.
    Yet, last year I barely got a 400-ish hof, no bigger solo loot!
    I did the whole iron formicacida mission, I almost finished the silver argonaut, I hunted A LOT of feffox and ambulimax, but even on Entropialife my favourite mob is kerberos.. it speaks volumes...

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    I also have noticed that when I do have a profit run it never quite as much as the losses percentage wise. That is make a 10 to 20 percent profit and then lose 20 to 25 percent next time. Not a great lost but MA gets all my profit back plus a little more. King of like very slowly boiling a frog and turning up the heat little by little and the frog never notices until he is dead.
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"
    If at first you don't succeed, deposit.

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Entropialoot.com
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Count0 View Post
    I cycled in the last 1 year more than in any of the previous years.
    Yet, last year I barely got a 400-ish hof, no bigger solo loot!
    I did the whole iron formicacida mission, I almost finished the silver argonaut, I hunted A LOT of feffox and ambulimax, but even on Entropialife my favourite mob is kerberos.. it speaks volumes...
    But what is your return %?

I mean, I have over 1 million in hunting loots and never broke 1704. So we aren't really saying much here when it comes to big loots. However, my return was decent. Not great but not bad.

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    It realy get boring now. My payback is so sad, that i soon loose my fun to play EU.
    The new changes on mining make me realy sick. The HR is lower, the claim sizes too. This is a pain, if you use a Dsec 30 finder. The losses are big now, with this finder! Maybe i should change to use rocky finder. Is that the way to go? (Ped card octobre = 4k / ped card now 600 ped) I realy cycled a lot peds.
    Also my hunting is a pain. Especial the MM event. But also other creatures loot like a skeleton.

The hof list also show, how bad it is atm.

.... and yes, this is a whining post no need to mention that, if you respont to my post.
    Last edited by trance; 01-06-2020 at 17:35.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Tomi jupiajo Digital
    Images
    My suspicion is Foma woke up from coma and ordered a massive withdrawal or there are some payments regarding TI mess.
    So anons must depo. I don't know anyone on my FL who did well last months. Edit: sry, maybe one did ok

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Lamia Majora Pechunter
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGlider View Post
    yes it does.

Loot has been horrendous, never saw this thread, but told friends I'm taking a few months off this morning.
    Basically, when it's a plus hunt, it's usually by a profit of 40 ped or so, but when it's minus, 200-300 ped a small run, and that's virtually every run.
    To be quite frank, am pissed off with Entropia for a bit.
    I`m experiencing exactly this! 40ped profit or 2-300 loss. much more volatile lately no consintency at all.

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    Couldn't make a serious effort at Mayhem this time, losses just too severe.
    Xen Shop ☯ Fi/Ra/Co Dante | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Hedoc Mayhem, Adjusted t4.20 | Robot Cache Strongbox

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast