PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 114
  1. #51
    Elite
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Arizona
    Avatar
    Herco Coz Mann
    Posts
    4,306
    Images
    89
    I see several posts about MA is up to something. It may be to see how much they can squeeze a pig before it squeals and then back off a little from that point.

    In the car business we advertise more and more until we stop getting a sales increase and then back off. Its not perfect but that way has worked well for us so far.
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"
    If at first you don't succeed, deposit.

  2. #52
    Provider Txuri's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Avatar
    Gran Txuri Txuri
    Society
    WISDOM SONS
    Posts
    122
    Images
    95
    Im so really upset with loot... its not just a bad luck period.

    0 hof in all 2019....

    and last month I lost all, did a lot of runs with a 30% or less return, always loosing peds.

    I 'm used to get 1-3 globals a day and now I get 1-3 a week as much, and for sure the globals dont balance looses so far. I sold all my crafting components storage, all my mined resource storage, I loan quad, sleip, amp, clothes... trying to get ammo to drain the pool loot that never comes...

    hunting is being unsustainable for me ... I don't know what is happening or what MA changed in loot algorithm, but its so clear loot is not working proprty for me...

    I'm not enjoying this game last months, I understand a bit of looses, EU needs to get some profit for sure, but now its abusive in my point of view I am starting to hate this game... so sad...

    Maybe MA is saving peds to give away another stupid and oversized ath's for 2 or 3 players like early 2019? for what? marketing ? and we have to pay for it?
    I've spoken with my soc mates and i am not the only one who is experiencing this situation... the average feel is so bad with game lately and some soc mates are changing to other games...

    Please MA let us play with a reasonable cost...

  3. #53
    Elite trance's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Old Switzerland
    Avatar
    hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Posts
    4,282
    Images
    205
    My payback get also not better. Near everything i do end up in minus. And i mean a big minus, not only some %.

    MA, what are you doing? Do you want that most of us start to play other games? If yes, then continue with that greedy loot.

    At least, at the moment i try to find other funy games to play, where you dont get a feeling to be a big looser!

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by trance View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My payback get also not better. Near everything i do end up in minus. And i mean a big minus, not only some %.

    MA, what are you doing? Do you want that most of us start to play other games? If yes, then continue with that greedy loot.

    At least, at the moment i try to find other funy games to play, where you dont get a feeling to be a big looser!
    How many times did you say this ?..

    I mean MA just laugh at this kind of message since they are used to it for about 15 years..

    And they perfectly know that 90% of people who just write here "Hey MA my loots sux so much I'll stop playing !", will just DEPOSIT again 2 days later..

  5. #55
    Alpha SSN's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    France
    Avatar
    Pitivier Baguette Aden
    Society
    ATL
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How many times did you say this ?..

    I mean MA just laugh at this kind of message since they are used to it for about 15 years..

    And they perfectly know that 90% of people who just write here "Hey MA my loots sux so much I'll stop playing !", will just DEPOSIT again 2 days later..

    True, but not so much, few friends got tired of the cost to play and so take a serious break or quitting.
    As for my self i play a bit less, but still playing as the "pay back " might still happen..... or not.

    Imagine if the cost to play is 1 USD per hour. Thats very expensive for a video game uh dont u think ? Everyone mid and high lvl would love it lol.

  6. #56
    Old Alpha TeesMaarKhan's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    London
    Avatar
    Tees Maar Khan
    Society
    Shaolin
    Posts
    878
    Images
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How many times did you say this ?..

    I mean MA just laugh at this kind of message since they are used to it for about 15 years..

    And they perfectly know that 90% of people who just write here "Hey MA my loots sux so much I'll stop playing !", will just DEPOSIT again 2 days later..
    best way is to just uninstall it as it will be a headache to re download again 2 days later..it will let you pass the 3 day craving period and break the addiction cold turkey, 4th day you will feel fine and will hear the birds chirping sun shining, people walking past the real sound of chitter chatter, cars driving by and life will be good once again.

    Regards
    Tees

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by SSN View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Imagine if the cost to play is 1 USD per hour. Thats very expensive for a video game uh dont u think ? Everyone mid and high lvl would love it lol.
    I just played exactly 3H and lost exactly 300PED..

    10$/hour and not even surprised..

  8. #58
    By the way, lot of people lately wonder what is happening..
    I mean we are used to bad loots, but it's even worse now.

    Most of you did notice that ALL Deathifier lands have been taken back by MA manager few months ago.. (that's alot of lands whith huge total value)

    For whatever the reason, these lands went from Deathifiers' hand to MA's.

    Do you think Deathifier kindly gave them to MA for free ?..

  9. #59
    Stalker
    Joined
    Mar 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Bucharest
    Avatar
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Posts
    2,705
    Images
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicstorm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thank you for the clarity.
    Quote Originally Posted by trance View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A small run, is 200 ped of ammo, and mining 100 double drops with dsec 30 finder = 300 ped of probes.

    I agree for hunting is a small run but also depends on the number of killed monsters maybe he did puny haha.

    Anyway, my take was always like dude in the x amount of the activity you make do you cover 5-6% from markup ? If answer is yes then keep going (at some point from 80-85 return that run you will endup at 94+ with the multis) if answer is no you need to find something else. So lets say Trance is going with 200 peds on runs , my question is how much markup you generate ? If nothing every run you lose 12 peds (that at 94% return long term).
    Another case, tell me for example why are people crafting simple 2 conductors and selling them at 103-105 when the actual cost at 94-95% (that with maxed bp) return sometimes is over 110%? Real answer : stupidity (Its Mindark fault they can't calculate the real price of a product).
    .........

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Alina View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Another case, tell me for example why are people crafting simple 2 conductors and selling them at 103-105 when the actual cost at 94-95% (that with maxed bp) return sometimes is over 110%? Real answer : stupidity (Its Mindark fault they can't calculate the real price of a product).
    I'm pretty sure i know why, but i'll keep it a secret :p

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook