Does loot seem a bit sour lately or is it just me.

That's about all of it, like you said. Take a look at the ATH list. I did a quick glance and looks like 2017 was the last ATH, could have missed one. Point is it seems anything big is gone.

There was one yesterday. :laugh:

Right now is hard to convince any newbie to grind, unless they depo. And depo big perhaps...

That's a direct consequence of the sytem itself. High efficiency weapons available exclusively in the market, not even the slightest theoretical possibility to loot your own equipment and grow somehow. The humblest beginning right now is some 1,4k$ or so. Say the mayhem lr20 (7-8k), a basic setup of rings, some armour and budget.

Which is ridiculous for somebody who wouldn't seriously be into EU, where we run into this vicious circle, that you need to be a seriously dedicated player to begin with. You can't even call it a leap of faith, is just plain stupid.

There was atleast 5 ath in 2019 . Wth are you talking about ? Cozmo you are precioua on making useless threads .. keep on that one and leave this crying vagon

How many of those were exp IV?

There was atleast 5 ath in 2019 . Wth are you talking about ? Cozmo you are precioua on making useless threads .. keep on that one and leave this crying vagon

Then why do you read them ????? Are you just stupid or just like to insult people ???? Why don't you find someone else to haunt you ignorant little prick !

There was one yesterday. :laugh:

That Saturday with the 67k ATH had a few 5 digit HOFs and loot was great for 1 day. Was the best loot in a few years. Wonder what the occasion was? Investors testing the game that MA wanted to impress? No idea but shame the loot can't have any stability like it did for that 1 day. Now back to the volatile 60-90% norm right after.

At least I was off work and got 1 good day of loot hunting in for the year and finished Mang Changs :laugh:

Its worse than you think. Certain peops are targetted live for Nerf. Imagine this:

Today I thought it a great idea to go solo on some Mechs on Ark. Dasp Spawn is crap , so me and my Fapper, flew to Ark. After killing a Few, I tagged a Mark 3. Hafway through its HP the damn mob vanishes right in front of me. Do you know how much it cost do solo kill one of those? :scratch2:

No others dissapeared and there was another big crowd hunting also, some distance away. I have it recorded and was live streaming on Twitch. Sure I used foul language at the time. I was legit pissed. Now what if it was an ATH and the Loot distribution manager on duty knew it? :mad:

Around the 2:36-38 mark on video. ( Great evidence)

I've never seen that happen before :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

I hope MA compensates you for that

Same thing happened to me twice this morning. The first one I lost, was maybe 30 seconds from dying. The second, was only about 5 mins in, though I suspect 500 ped lost between both of them. Submitted ticket and hoping for the best.

Was told by players that it's a glitch when the mob set respawns, overwriting any active spawns.

I've had it happen before. It's freaking weird.

Last edited:
Now what if it was an ATH and the Loot distribution manager on duty knew it? :mad:
The power of imagination... People keep assuming this because it's intuitive but it's not likely to be determined that your prize is "in the mob" before you complete the kill. This means even an assumed malicious manager attempting to sabotage just you could not know this in advance while you're working on a specific mob. You need a different conspiracy theory.

It should get into the bonus shraps. Iirc some dev notes around the introduction of Loot 2.0 explain how this compensation works.

Being naive is a choice, to keep a fantasy alive.

Exactly. The moment I had a reason to suspect foul play, I would stop any further investment until learning otherwise. Do you keep feeding a machine you don't trust? That is your choice of fantasy then. Btw I didn't say it's impossible, just unlikely the way suggested above. Hence the need for a different theory.

The power of imagination... People keep assuming this because it's intuitive but it's not likely to be determined that your prize is "in the mob" before you complete the kill.

lol wut? People think this? :eyecrazy:

It should get into the bonus shraps. Iirc some dev notes around the introduction of Loot 2.0 explain how this compensation works.

I have been compensated for unlootable Aurli Weak, Brood of Bram, Brood of Unruly, Trooper Gen07, Legionairre Gen02 via support tickets in the past. What is stated here, is a wordsmithing of incorrect reading, no where does it say that despawned mobs ped spent goes into a bonus shrapnel pool.

Bonus shrap is a global pool, made up of those things noted in the VU notes. Not a pool where all of EU glitches go to live as well.

I trust MA will provide the same support in which they have for mobs which glitched and became unlootable, despite showing blue on radar and sparkle looter owner effects. We will see soon enough.

quite strange

You are not alone, this is quite strange.

The People in charge are all like.
I am so Happy they are having so much fun playing this game. Because they sure do spend alot of money on it. I am So rich now. We should Try to make the game more fun so we can get more of their money.

We Be Like....
I am Losing so much money this is starting to not be fun any more.

It's still very shitty... do 1000 PED crafting, get 600-800 PED TT-return and no global or hof to put you on decent return... pure cash grab these days...

Back