PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Couldn't make a serious effort at Mayhem this time, losses just too severe.
    smart move.

Merry Mayhem was a total rip off this year!
    Migration was a total rip off this year!
    Summer mayhem was a total rip off this year!
    Halloween mayhem was a total rip off this year!

I guess MA is feeling the paypal loss and now taking it back through our loot.

Screw this rip off!

Time to stop wasting and do something more useful with my time!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Tees Maar Khan
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    I noticed alot of people saying where profitable runs were something along the lines of 40 or 50 profit and bad runs were in the region of -200 -300 and so on , i noticed that too quite frequent as though a pattern..even though i managed to cycle quite abit in 3 days. last 4 or 5 days have been extremely bad, really really bad which made me think time to take a break.

Put money and time to better use, after all when the results are clearly showing you, you will loose it all time and time again and is always proven.

If to make your peds last and stretch you have to hunt kerbs and snables then whats the point of this skilling and buying better gear, Its as though as saying skill up spend more buy more gear hunt bigger so we can take quicker and you loose quicker.

Now had they tweaked their loot algorithm a little where returns are consistent and not spread out where you have to cycle 30k peds and do an activity over the course of a week or had bad runs for weeks in a row to see returns, things might be abit different where your money lasts you a while and you dont mind depositing and spending when its running low.

Then its worth spending and having fun but until then no more depos. that cow milking quote comes to mind and was well said.

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    There is only one word to say for this situation. It is called : GREEDY!

Deleted...…….
    Last edited by DannyO; 04-11-2020 at 09:10.

My loot sucks since looter professions introduction. I used to be 96.5% just after 2.0 and it dropped to 93.08% after looter. And I have good logs, 34k ped input on small mobs. It's not bad after MU but at 96.5% I was actually profitable

Cunning Haruto Rat
    Society
    fode et fuge
    Images
    It's hard to tell.

I can't cycle much lately because most of the time I have one or two people in PMs complaining about their returns.
    There are many ways to skin a cat but just one way to boil a frog.

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Just did a smal test run, and it looks more bad as the last days i did the same. Mining today 50% payback / Hunt today 63% payback. Ok, that was only each one run, but it says enought do better stop. Time for a longer break here, and also longer no depo. MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    Couldn't make a serious effort at Mayhem this time, losses just too severe.
    I think my last MM of any kind was in 2014. I know this is hard to believe but I played every day and had 3 HOFS around 2K and over 1000 globals (check tracker) and ran out of ped before the end of the event and had to depo 200 USD to finish. That was the last event for me.
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"
    If at first you don't succeed, deposit.

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Entropialoot.com
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by trance View Post
    Just did a smal test run, and it looks more bad as the last days i did the same. Mining today 50% payback / Hunt today 63% payback. Ok, that was only each one run, but it says enought do better stop. Time for a longer break here, and also longer no depo. MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!
    Out of curiosity, what is a run to you?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Charley Moondog 1969
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images
    I have to concur with the majority here. My loot has been terrible over the last 2 weeks. I am also getting to the point where I feel that there is no fun left. I have always kept within my monthly budget and attempted to hunt at a low enough level for my monthly depo to last a month. I did not even make it to 2 weeks this time and had to depo again. This second depo was gone within 3 days.

Not much else to say as I don't keep logs but after 8 years I do have a feel for how things are going. The only other comment I would make is that when I do get multipliers, quite often I will receive a large percentage of oils instead of shrapnel. I have looted a few armour parts and weapons over the last 2 weeks so it is the overall return I have an issue with rather than the loot variety.

I may consider looking for something else to play if this keeps up as I can't justify this sort of expenditure every month, particularly when I do not get any joy from it.

Incidentally my idea of a run is 500 ped fully cycled until the shrapnel is all gone
    If it killed you
    It isn't because you have the wrong armour,
    you just need a bigger gun

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast