PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

"Tattoo You in EU"

What up ENTROPIA UNIVERSE!!

I would really love to see and invest on tattoos in game, I know there are face tattoos (face masks) but what about body tattoos, full body, arms (sleeves), legs, feet, hands, neck and head. Set up design templates and ink with a tattoo pen and table. I would gladly depot 1k USD for that. There are Lemmy mobs on Rocktropia that have tribal tattoos on the arms (sleeves), so this would not be impossible to implement and build a market on. I just had my eye color changed to red and it only drives my imagination of what else can be involved in the beauty aspect of the game. I mean why not look the way you want while adventuring in EU. Bump this, share this, like this and have a great day!!!

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom-Shaka-Laka View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What up ENTROPIA UNIVERSE!!

I would really love to see and invest on tattoos in game, I know there are face tattoos (face masks) but what about body tattoos, full body, arms (sleeves), legs, feet, hands, neck and head. Set up design templates and ink with a tattoo pen and table. I would gladly depot 1k USD for that. There are Lemmy mobs on Rocktropia that have tribal tattoos on the arms (sleeves), so this would not be impossible to implement and build a market on. I just had my eye color changed to red and it only drives my imagination of what else can be involved in the beauty aspect of the game. I mean why not look the way you want while adventuring in EU. Bump this, share this, like this and have a great day!!!
    just stumbled upon this post.

Yeah, tattoo's would definitely be cool!

So, let's bump this!

Solomon "Daemon" Drake
    Society
    Dark Knights - Apprentices
    Images
    I'd like this a lot, too. The makeup feature is actually super cool, if other body regions could take makeup masks i'd ink my avatar up in a heartbeat!

Gran Txuri Txuri
    Society
    WISDOM SONS
    Images

make up artist with no tools to work....

Quote Originally Posted by SolomonDrake View Post
    I'd like this a lot, too. The makeup feature is actually super cool, if other body regions could take makeup masks i'd ink my avatar up in a heartbeat!
    Guys, don't you know MA deleted zoom action in makeup session from action library on early 2019?
    MA deleted make up stuff from caly mobs years ago.
    Make up system was nerfed every time MA changed something on it and totally broke on early 2019.

With no zoom its impossible to make detailed make ups and all artistic face of EU its gone with it...

I post a ticket yes, but why the hell MA will take care about 1, 2 or 3 players who use make up session? Maybe they didn't take care about what job we was dooing when we make unique and artistic ítems that some players apreciate so much.

Every thing that its not massive used for most of players or dont give enought profit to MA it's deleted from game...

I like this idea about tattoos on all body parts, its not new at all... but be sure its a lost figth to ask for something like that to MA when they are deleting all make up from game with no reason...

New CEO has an idea to make this game easier for newbies and I can understand that, and I have to say I am ok with most of changes EU experiencied last year but, delete 20% of actions makes no sense for my point of view. You can change something to make it easier, but its not needed to delete it completly from game, this not makes game easier, makes it simplier...

Easy example of that: now you cannot switch on/off your vehicle lights... please, tell me why remove this option makes game being better...
    Why now I cannot be able to get on my screen a players health bar to select he for heal for example or why now I cannot select an % of loot for my healer when he is on my hunt team...

Trying to make game easier for newcomers they just make it simplyier, with lower quality and with less options and variety of actions.

I vote for body tattoos of course! but Im sure it will not make any effect on Mind Ark!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Txuri View Post
    Why now I cannot be able to get on my screen a players health bar to select he for heal for example or why now I cannot select an % of loot for my healer when he is on my hunt team...
    Because both of them were exploitable.Enough reason to remove them.

Gran Txuri Txuri
    Society
    WISDOM SONS
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    Because both of them were exploitable.Enough reason to remove them.
    that only demonstrates the incompetence of programmers to compile a safe code my friend.
    And you only respond to the less important example of what I have set out since it was just an example, we talk about artistic makeup.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    that only demonstrates the incompetence of programmers to compile a safe code my friend.
    And you only respond to the less important example of what I have set out since it was just an example, we talk about artistic makeup.
    Yes they are incompetent we know that.
    I don't know anything about artistic stuff therefore I can't talk about it.

Solomon "Daemon" Drake
    Society
    Dark Knights - Apprentices
    Images
    Oh no! I'm sad to hear that the makeup feature/integration with loot is in such a poor state. It's always impressive when a game allows direct artistic user input -- and having it as a player skill is so unique!

Guys, don't you know MA deleted zoom action in makeup session from action library on early 2019?
    MA deleted make up stuff from caly mobs years ago.
    Make up system was nerfed every time MA changed something on it and totally broke on early 2019.
    I'm voting yes for the tattoos, too, of course.

But are you sure the mask system has really been taken out of the game ?
    I mean, if MA had really decided to remove it forever, they probably would have released a statement saying so.
    Did they ?
    Is there an official statement saying that you can't create a mask anymore, which I wouldn't have seen ?

You also say that makeup didn't drop from mob since long ago.
    But yesterday I lootted some eyeliner.
    I don't know much about it, but it seems to me that eyeliner is makeup.

Then maybe it's just on standby for some reason..

PS:

It has no direct link, but I think that ALL clothes and armors should be colorable and texturable.
    So I'll take this opportunity to repeat it here.

Gran Txuri Txuri
    Society
    WISDOM SONS
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    I'm voting yes for the tattoos, too, of course.

But are you sure the mask system has really been taken out of the game ?
    I don't sayd MA deleted make up system, I said NERFED. What MA deleted from make up session is zoom action on face that make you able to draw in detail. Now you cannot draw in detail then its like impossible to créate a nice/good quality make up.

You can start a make up session yes, but its very hard to draw anything with high detail.

About loots, you can get some make up stuff on Arkadia underground and Roktropia, loots on caly was gone as fare as I know... maybe you can loot few, not sure if are totally deleted from caly loots but the amount its very very low for sure.

If its very hard to get make up stuff and its very hard to draw a quality make up cause the actions in make up session are deleted, then make up its switched off in my point of view.

Try to browse for a good make up made it since June 2019... the few artista I know don't did it anyone since those actions gone...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast