PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Txuri View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't sayd MA deleted make up system, I said NERFED...
    Well if they disabled a function of the makeup system, which makes it unusable, then the result is the same as if they had disabled the makeup completely.

Are you talking about "start makeup" doing an auto-zoom on an avatar's face ?

I'm not 100% sure but I think that this function was misused in PvP.
    If I remember correctly it was used in the non-radar areas.
    I think you could see where someone was by using "start makeup" or something like that...

So maybe that's what this is about.
    That's often the way they do it, when something can be exploited, they firstly just take it out..
    And then probably take the time to figure out a proper solution.

So I wouldn't be too worried, because we all know about MindArk's legendary speed of execution.
    So in 4 or 5 years at the most, the problem should be solved...

Now I think that everything related to art and customization is indeed important ingame.
    So I think it's a pity that it's not more seriously worked on.

PS:

The eyeliner has been looted on Caly.
    And as far as I can remember, makeup has always been rare drop.
    Last edited by ~ Cirrus ~; 02-27-2020 at 03:07.

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Guys, don't you know MA deleted zoom action in makeup session from action library on early 2019?
    MA deleted make up stuff from caly mobs years ago.
    Make up system was nerfed every time MA changed something on it and totally broke on early 2019.

With no zoom its impossible to make detailed make ups and all artistic face of EU its gone with it...

I post a ticket yes, but why the hell MA will take care about 1, 2 or 3 players who use make up session? Maybe they didn't take care about what job we was dooing when we make unique and artistic ítems that some players apreciate so much.

Every thing that its not massive used for most of players or dont give enought profit to MA it's deleted from game...

I like this idea about tattoos on all body parts, its not new at all... but be sure its a lost figth to ask for something like that to MA when they are deleting all make up from game with no reason...

New CEO has an idea to make this game easier for newbies and I can understand that, and I have to say I am ok with most of changes EU experiencied last year but, delete 20% of actions makes no sense for my point of view. You can change something to make it easier, but its not needed to delete it completly from game, this not makes game easier, makes it simplier...

Easy example of that: now you cannot switch on/off your vehicle lights... please, tell me why remove this option makes game being better...
    Why now I cannot be able to get on my screen a players health bar to select he for heal for example or why now I cannot select an % of loot for my healer when he is on my hunt team...

Trying to make game easier for newcomers they just make it simplyier, with lower quality and with less options and variety of actions.

I vote for body tattoos of course! but Im sure it will not make any effect on Mind Ark!
    The current make up system is realy bad! Agree with your post!

Gran Txuri Txuri
    Society
    WISDOM SONS
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    Well if they disabled a function of the makeup system, which makes it unusable, then the result is the same as if they had disabled the makeup completely.

Are you talking about "start makeup" doing an auto-zoom on an avatar's face ?
    Nope, I am talking about of how much zoom you can use in face when make up sesison its started, not use zoom to start it.

You start a make up session and then you can zoom in to draw on the face. now the zoom its insuficient for draw in quality. there is any exploits on this cause its a thing only you can do in make up session.

Nope, I am talking about of how much zoom you can use in face when make up sesison its started, not use zoom to start it.

You start a make up session and then you can zoom in to draw on the face. now the zoom its insuficient for draw in quality. there is any exploits on this cause its a thing only you can do in make up session.
    Well, I don't know exactly if it's about that, but I can tell we could exploit something about makeup in PvP.

Basically, I think all you had to do was "start makeup" on an avatar's link, to zoom in on him, even though you had no idea where he was.
    I think even you could see through the other avatar's eyes.
    That way you could locate him easily.

But maybe I'm confusing that with something else, and what you're talking about has nothing to do with that.
    I don't know alot about makeup, so don't mind it.

Maybe it's just a bug, due to new camera system or something else.
    Anyway, just let MA know (it sometimes need a bit of insistence) and keep your fingers crossed..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2