29th 30th 31st

TeesMaarKhan

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
Tees Maar Khan - Formerly The Crouching Tiger 2006 - 2011
Hi Guys

Did anyone notice a difference with their loot on these 3 or 4 days? as in was it or has it been amazing or has been consistent to previous days or are you still on a bad streak for a few months.

Reason i ask is Mine was amazing and not any amazing, fucking amazing. I would say in my 14 years in eu, hands down these 3 days have got to have been the best loot ever and it wasn't best as in i was hof'ng or i had major big ones, No.

It was because the returns were so amazing with constant globals and minis that i cycled 1k ped to over 19k ped in 3 days and at one point i was in 2k profit.

If i was down a 100 or 200 on a run the very beginning of the next run bam it would be returned and i was back to the beginning again.

I believe this to be a achievement in its self to make 1k ped last to over 19k ped cycled

For once i thought i had found the right balance of weapon and mob level
For once i thought loot 2.0 is working as intended where returns are consistent and are coming back over a much much shorter period rather than spread over the course of weeks or months
For once i thought maybe MA tightened the loot coding up a little and decided to make things better for us
For once i thought maybe its nothing and MA loosened the tap a little as a present for Christmas and new years
For once i thought a little too much and thought all sorts.

but as the 31st rolled over to the 1st it started going back to normal and on the 5th as i speak time to depo again :D

How was yours, Share your experience.

Kind Regards
Tees

~200k cycled on Mayhem creatures, 95% TT return. Basically 3 days down, 1 day up. No difference on any specific days. Just a steady grind with a steady loss.

Glad the game is fun for other people though :cool:

It's due to your avatars progression. :silly2: A little hint: keep an eye on things around
the progression, no matter what values there are. Next time this happens, check if
you find any similarities to last peak. ;)

~200k cycled on Mayhem creatures, 95% TT return. Basically 3 days down, 1 day up. No difference on any specific days. Just a steady grind with a steady loss.

Glad the game is fun for other people though :cool:

Lucky you ! 95% is a pretty nice constant. Been down for several kpeds in a row sometimes to 50% on a single run. My worst run being 1.2k peds of ammo shot and decay for about 300 peds back.

I think now after about 50hrs of Mayhem I am back almost to balance. Maybe down a few %, but at some point I thought about giving up. Thanks to that nice HOF before New year, I got back some of my losses.

It's due to your avatars progression. :silly2: A little hint: keep an eye on things around
the progression, no matter what values there are. Next time this happens, check if
you find any similarities to last peak. ;)

What do you mean progression? Can you elaborate?

As for my loots.... it's been SUCK followed by BLOWS. lol

Seriously though... Huge losses up until I looted an Ares Perfected ring Dec 20th. So that was good.
21st - 23 was decent loot was getting good returns actually
24 - 27 was pure crap, lots of big losses
28th - 30th (in the morning) it picked up a bit. Had a little profit, not enough to cover from the last losses though. Think I got back about 500-600 peds of the couple thousand lost previously.
30th (starting mid-day) - 4th (mid day) it was back to crap with record losses easily lost another couple thousand.
4th (mid-day) - now has been decent... runs where I'm getting like 98% - 110% returns.

So my spread of good loot didn't last as long as your it seems but I was having some good loots partially during that time frame. So it's like 3 days of good, 4 days of bad, 3 days of good, 4 days of bad lol Still waiting for a "pay back" hof considering the losses lately but whatever...

Skill (and attribute) related progressions, in some ways they have an influence. ;)
For my own part I began to notice this when I were around lvl60, now I'm some levels
over 100.
One interesting thing about this is that I've heard some other players noticed this too,
while others don't.

I have cycled a several 100,000 Ped since my last HOF over 500 ped. So that would be a big Nope. However new year I am sure my ATH is coming.

As for my loots.... it's been SUCK followed by BLOWS. lol

Seriously though... Huge losses up until I looted an Ares Perfected ring Dec 20th. So that was good.
21st - 23 was decent loot was getting good returns actually
24 - 27 was pure crap, lots of big losses
28th - 30th (in the morning) it picked up a bit. Had a little profit, not enough to cover from the last losses though. Think I got back about 500-600 peds of the couple thousand lost previously.
30th (starting mid-day) - 4th (mid day) it was back to crap with record losses easily lost another couple thousand.
4th (mid-day) - now has been decent... runs where I'm getting like 98% - 110% returns.

So my spread of good loot didn't last as long as your it seems but I was having some good loots partially during that time frame. So it's like 3 days of good, 4 days of bad, 3 days of good, 4 days of bad lol Still waiting for a "pay back" hof considering the losses lately but whatever...

Jambon, you should keep a spreadsheet of your runs, i don't think it will be nearly as bad as you think it is. I saw your post on mining, saying you never get above 30% tt return.

I think recording your runs, hunting / mining what ever it is, will open your eyes to your actual tt return.

(Don't forget to record markup you paid AND received)

Rgds

Ace

Hi Guys

Did anyone notice a difference with their loot on these 3 or 4 days? as in was it or has it been amazing or has been consistent to previous days or are you still on a bad streak for a few months.

Reason i ask is Mine was amazing and not any amazing, fucking amazing. I would say in my 14 years in eu, hands down these 3 days have got to have been the best loot ever and it wasn't best as in i was hof'ng or i had major big ones, No.

It was because the returns were so amazing with constant globals and minis that i cycled 1k ped to over 19k ped in 3 days and at one point i was in 2k profit.

If i was down a 100 or 200 on a run the very beginning of the next run bam it would be returned and i was back to the beginning again.

I believe this to be a achievement in its self to make 1k ped last to over 19k ped cycled

For once i thought i had found the right balance of weapon and mob level
For once i thought loot 2.0 is working as intended where returns are consistent and are coming back over a much much shorter period rather than spread over the course of weeks or months
For once i thought maybe MA tightened the loot coding up a little and decided to make things better for us
For once i thought maybe its nothing and MA loosened the tap a little as a present for Christmas and new years
For once i thought a little too much and thought all sorts.

but as the 31st rolled over to the 1st it started going back to normal and on the 5th as i speak time to depo again :D

How was yours, Share your experience.

Kind Regards
Tees

yeah, loot has been a blast!!
It made me wanna play entropia much less and thus saving me a lot of time that I could spend on my family and building my house!!

Playing has become so freaking expensive that other alternatives are becoming more and more attractive!

Bad things can have a good side :tongue2:

Back